Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world, poll of Brits finds

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I read a stat recently which stated the u.s. has the most
obese people in the world.

And from what I see in day to day travels, Canadians aren't far enough behind to be climbing on any high horse. (you can take that literally and figuratively):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It dosen't, why assume that.

What bothers me is the Brits are ahead of Canada.

I've been on beaches in the US.....you guys sure do make some good pink tacos.;-)

Perhaps you should read some of the other posts then.

Pnk tacos? Never heard of that. Would you mind giving me an explanation?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

I have read them, still dosen't change my opinion.

Let's see...pink taco...I really wasn't ready to get into the birds and bees talk with you today so I'll leave it to your imagination.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008

I think he's talking about patroling the "peaches on the beaches". Girls in bikinis.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Huh???

The U.K. people are all separated into their little backgrounds (Irish, Celt, Scots,
Welsh, etc.) and the Americans are all lumped together like a box of sox....

The people in the United States of America are from all over the world so what is an American? You have to back up a bit and find out which original land their family emigrated from.

I think the "attraction" topic belongs to all nations - on both sides good and not so....

Generalized statements do stir up some national pride tho....

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I read a stat recently which stated the u.s. has the most
obese people in the world."

Starting with the Queen of cellulite, the First Lady.

lunarwinds

The Local Music Teacher
Feb 14, 2010
LOL well I just have to say that Americans are probably the Ugliest and the Most beautiful at the same time, I've seen some fairly (horridly) ugly people in the US, but who am I to judge lol. Anyway its the British, they are never right! lol J/K

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Well, here in Kilmarnock (Scotland) it looks like all the fat ugly munters have been scooped up and dumped in the town.

They are all ten pinters at least!!
lol No worries. There are plenty of those in the States, too. I think it has something to do with the inbreeding in the southern states. lol

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Huh???

The U.K. people are all separated into their little backgrounds (Irish, Celt, Scots,

The people in the United States of America are from all over the world so what is an American? You have to back up a bit and find out which original land their family emigrated from.

I think the "attraction" topic belongs to all nations - on both sides good and not so....

Good point, Curiosity. George Clooney's (one of the pics in BL's OP) background is Irish. Simpson is Anglo-Saxon descent.
Same can be said of Canadians. We have people whose ancestors came from all over the planet here. Some very good-looking and some not so good-looking.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Huh???

Do you think the difference is any greater than that between Boston and the Ozarks?