Aluminum and Barium being dumped in our atmosphere?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
....Then we can grab a couple two fours of Labatts and start lobbing bottles of Blue at them like hand grenades. (Those babies have some heft to them).....)

S'ppose that's why they brought back long-neck bottles?... ;-)

But if tin foil is necessary to protect the brain, then wouldn't that make use of it by the mad "tin" hatters a bit redundant? I mean, talk about a waste of valuable resources eh?

Depends on if it's worn shiny side in or out....

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
S'ppose that's why they brought back long-neck bottles?... ;-)

I assumed that was the reason, better grip. It's not like there's another reason for Blue to exist, right? ;)

Shiny side out. That's the best way to prevent the brain rays from eating your brain.

Good to know. Important safety tip, thanks Bear.

P.S. I picked a few extra rolls of the stuff at the store a while back. And not the cheap store brand stuff either, I'm talking Alcan, heavy duty. So if you're in need, let me know. I can hook you up.:)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
P.S. I picked a few extra rolls of the stuff at the store a while back. And not the cheap store brand stuff either, I'm talking Alcan, heavy duty. So if you're in need, let me know. I can hook you up.:)
Stay away from me now. You can't buy that stuff at the store. They watch who buys it!!! The store bought stuff is easily tracked too!!!

Oh man, yer screwed now!!!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yet another thread that belongs in the fun and jokes .

This is a very serious discussion on the merits of a valuable resource within Canada and ways in which some members of society waste said resource.

Aw, c'mon. Come play with us. It's fun.
;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This is a very serious discussion on the merits of a valuable resource within Canada and ways in which some members of society waste said resource.

Aw, c'mon. Come play with us. It's fun.
;)
Are you wearing that tinfoil teddy I made you?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Stay away from me now. You can't buy that stuff at the store. They watch who buys it!!! The store bought stuff is easily tracked too!!!

Oh man, yer screwed now!!!

Oh give me some credit now. It's not like I personally picked it up off the shelf or anything.

No, I send a coded message via Skype to a relay station in the Netherlands where it's pick up, decoded, re-encoded by a secret group of monks whose sole existence is to monitor and track the Illuminati (and take orders for tin foil). Then the message is relayed back to the Canadian contingent of same monk group, hereby known as The Monkees, who use a complex system of hand signals to alert the bag boy (our man on the inside) to slide a few rolls out the back door.

It's all really quite simple and perfectly safe.

Let go of the fear! It'll only consume you if you let it.

Are you wearing that tinfoil teddy I made you?

I would but you keep tearing holes in it.

You really have to do something about those claws.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh give me some credit now. It's not like I personally picked it up off the shelf or anything.

No, I send a coded message via Skype to a relay station in the Netherlands where it's pick up, decoded, re-encoded by a secret group of monks whose sole existence is to monitor and track the Illuminati (and take orders for tin foil). Then the message is relayed back to the Canadian contingent of same monk group, hereby known as The Monkees, who use a complex system of hand signals to alert the bag boy (our man on the inside) to slide a few rolls out the back door.

It's all really quite simple and perfectly safe.
Ahhh yes, Monks of the Order of Sha Tin. Good guys, did you know they can eat tin cans and poop the purest tinfoil?

Let go of the fear! It'll only consume you if you let it.
I gave it heart burn.

I would but you keep tearing holes in it.
I do the same to trees, looking for honey.

You really have to do something about those claws.
The pink nail polish wasn't enough?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ahhh yes, Monks of the Order of Sha Tin. Good guys, did you know they can eat tin cans and poop the purest tinfoil?

I did not know that. I'm not sure I wanted to know that, but that's a moot point now.

I gave it heart burn.

And we're back to fire again. Hmmm, recurring themes.

I do the same to trees, looking for honey.

I'm a tad sensitive in some spots. We've been over this. ;)

The pink nail polish wasn't enough?

Sadly no, but I do appreciate the effort. Next time go for the full manicure, not just a touch up on the paint job. :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I assumed that was the reason, better grip. It's not like there's another reason for Blue to exist, right? ;)

Good to know. Important safety tip, thanks Bear.

I got a box about twice the size of a coffin made out of marine grade aluminum that I use when the wackos are out and about.

This must be the reason Rio Tinto is doing a complete rebuild at Kitamat.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm a tad sensitive in some spots. We've been over this. ;)
I like going over it, over and over. Practice makes perfect I always say.

Sadly no, but I do appreciate the effort. Next time go for the full manicure, not just a touch up on the paint job. :)
Do you know how much that costs? It's not as if manicurists understand the value of tinfoil, yet.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I got a box about twice the size of a coffin made out of marine grade aluminum that I use when the wackos are out and about.

Excellent thinking! We could use a guy like you on the team. You in?

I like going over it, over and over. Practice makes perfect I always say.

Ok, once more then, from the top.

Ow.;)

Do you know how much that costs? It's not as if manicurists understand the value of tinfoil, yet.

I'll hook you up with my manicurist. She's efficient, economical and plus she speaks very little english, so we can talk freely there.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
[/I]Hmm. So many comebacks, so little time.
I'm here all weekend, take your time. If it's to hot for the prudes, my PM inbox has been swept for your pleasure.

Guess no matter how you look at it, it's all downhill from here.;)
But it's such a wonderful ride!

Tinfoil has not been made since 1927.
That's because the Illuminati are trying to hide the aluminum in plain sight.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm here all weekend, take your time. If it's to hot for the prudes, my PM inbox has been swept for your pleasure.
I like it when you clean up for me. Makes me feel so welcome.

But it's such a wonderful ride!
That's why I said it, lol.

The pyramids are smelters.

We just need to avoid the mummies, after that then it's smooth sailing.