All the "KING'S" Men

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Michael Flynn deserves up to 6 months in prison, U.S. says in reversal for former Trump national security adviser

The retired three-star Army general turned against prosecutors after initially cooperating in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's probe and pleading guilty to lying to investigators about his contacts with Russia��s ambassador.
A federal judge last month rejected Flynn��s claims that prosecutors withheld evidence and duped him into pleading guilty.

source: WAPO

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Trump plans to name Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, as acting director of national intelligence

Grenell, a staunch supporter of President Trump, particularly on social media, has sparked controversy in Europe almost from the moment he became ambassador. It is unclear whether Trump intends to nominate Grenell to fill the top intelligence post on a permanent basis, which would require Senate confirmation, according to people familiar with the matter.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Trump plans to name Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, as acting director of national intelligence

Grenell, a staunch supporter of President Trump, particularly on social media, has sparked controversy in Europe almost from the moment he became ambassador. It is unclear whether Trump intends to nominate Grenell to fill the top intelligence post on a permanent basis, which would require Senate confirmation, according to people familiar with the matter.

Yep, another Trump heel-clicker. He is good friends with Don Jr. and is referred to as extended family by the Trumps. He is stacking his administration with goons and henchmen. Since the DNI oversees the FBI, Trump gains even more power. Do people really not see what is happening right in front of them? I'm almost embarrassed for the utter ignorance of some people in the US who are slowly allowing democracy in the US to be chipped away.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/th...op-intelligence-agency-to-rude-twitter-troll/

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

People familiar with the matter , but really don’t want their names out there .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep, another Trump heel-clicker. He is good friends with Don Jr. and is referred to as extended family by the Trumps. He is stacking his administration with goons and henchmen. Since the DNI oversees the FBI, Trump gains even more power. Do people really not see what is happening right in front of them? I'm almost embarrassed for the utter ignorance of some people in the US who are slowly allowing democracy in the US to be chipped away.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/th...op-intelligence-agency-to-rude-twitter-troll/
The red hats are coming . Mockingbird and Ocean Breeze are surfing through the Internet bringing the warning , the red hats are coming . Whoopi Goldberg has agreed to play Mockingbird in the movie , while Meryl Streep is contemplating OBs role . It should be a blockbuster .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
The red hats are coming . Mockingbird and Ocean Breeze are surfing through the Internet bringing the warning , the red hats are coming . Whoopi Goldberg has agreed to play Mockingbird in the movie , while Meryl Streep is contemplating OBs role . It should be a blockbuster .

Why all the drama, queen?

So first **** off and die didn't work, then you went to who are you which fizzled so now this is your go to? Man, you are a riot! It's pretty creative though I must say, so you get a shiny green from me.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Imagine Trump daring to name this homosexual as an ambassador.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why all the drama, queen?

So first **** off and die didn't work, then you went to who are you which fizzled so now this is your go to? Man, you are a riot! It's pretty creative though I must say, so you get a shiny green from me.
Whatever , get over yourself .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Whatever , get over yourself .

Lol "whatever?" Is that all you got? Surely you can summon something more creative than that. I mean, what a let down after the big movie production you had going. Now THAT was impressive.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Lol "whatever?" Is that all you got? Surely you can summon something more creative than that. I mean, what a let down after the big movie production you had going. Now THAT was impressive.
Whatever , I post what I think .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Whatever , I post what I think .

Really? Do tell, how much thought is invested in posting '**** off and die" and "who are you?" or 'whatever?" I don't see much thought behind these posts, rather I see them as a triggered response. For the record I do loathe the much overused word triggered but under the circumstances it is the best descriptor that came to mind.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
40 months suspended sentence for Stone pending Jury investigation

I don't believe he will spend one day in prison. This may stretch out until after the election where, if Trump wins which is likely, he will then pardon him. I don't know if he would be so bold as to pardon him before the election, but I could be wrong.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
He would have been pardoned today if the judge would have taken justice into her own hands IMO

I guess we will differ on that. I think justice was served considering the charges against him. But like you, that is my opinion. But again, I don't think he will see a day behind bars.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months for lying to Congress, witness tampering amid turmoil between Justice Dept. and Trump on penalty

Implementation of the sentence will be delayed as the judge weighs Stone��s request for a new trial.

Debate over the recommended sentence for Stone by prosecutors �� and President Trump��s subsequent tweets complaining his friend was being treated unfairly �� has raised questions over whether the White House has been meddling with the independence of the Justice Department.