All the Campaign Promises Donald Trump Has Broken in the Last 24 Hours

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
There is an old American joke about a farmer selling a mule.
He says to a prospective buyer that the mule is a very good worker and is very cooperative but you have to treat it gently for best results.
When the prospective buyer asks for a demonstration, the farmer walks over to the mule, takes a large stick and swats the mule beside the head.
“Wait a minute,” says the buyer. “I thought you said you have to treat it gently to get the
best results.” “Of course,” says the farmer, “but first you have to get its attention.”

Trump played the game superbly preaching what wage earners wanted to hear to gain their attention, no one buys pre election bs clinton and trump both know that so the critical bit is to get their attention. Donald accomplished that and with hillarys' baggage weighing her down the stage was set for media mourning sessions and fully expected watering down of campaign bs. His bluster got the job done and now its' time to be conciliatory, he may not be a politician but he sure knows politics.

LOL - wow! You stated exactly what I was thinking but better than I could have expressed it. If anyone has read or even heard him speak about how he does business, the way his campaign was run pretty much fits.

Thank you for voicing what I was struggling to say.

Dix

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This news really has you spooked!

I've never seen such panic on these boards.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
man you clowns are really resentful eh. :lol:

anyway, give Trump the chance to get the keys to the place first.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's not humanly possible for anyone with any sense of reason to sit through a Trump rally.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

How long before the white working class realizes Trump was just scamming them?