Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Cdn Bear and Boomer are both Neo-Nazis. I am absolutely delighted that you have nothing in common with me.

Really!!!

("Insightful banter"??? Boy, you really are stupid.)

That does not give you licence for you to troll me or anyone else on this forum and being buddies with the site's other Demons from Hell sure doesn't qualify you to police it. You and your's generate hippocracy by the trainload through your general libertarian dislike of humanity.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Cdn Bear and Boomer are both Neo-Nazis. I am absolutely delighted that you have nothing in common with me.

Really!!!

("Insightful banter"??? Boy, you really are stupid.)

That does not give you licence for you to troll me or anyone else on this forum and being buddies with the site's other Demons from Hell sure doesn't qualify you to police it. You and your's generate hippocracy by the trainload through your general libertarian dislike of humanity.
Yes tell us about hypocrisy. Tell us about racism . Tell us how superior you are by being born Canadian . Tell us about the North Sea naval battles .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Let's see Trump horsing around.
Got a copy of the "pee-pee" vid from the Russians, yet?
Ummm, you don't have one, because it doesn't exist.
;)
I don't know if it's the answer that's too simple, or if it's the person it's directed at that is.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That's what passes for ironic humour in the now dangerously dumbed down United States of America?

THAT hayseed shyte makes you laugh?

Really?

"Yup Yup" sez Clem.

Low

Brow
With that rage you have....Furious Cdn.....I wouldn't be surprised if you got a heart attack in the near future...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
But you're so much fun to prod, since some of us take so much room in you head....

Take good care of that aneurysm that you don't realize you have dude!