Adapting To Climate Change Means Investing In The Right Infrastructure

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Go ahead, it shows you think the beginning is the end. In a sad way that is almost correct if it was not a totally false statement. You lost the war the time you gave me your first red as that only comes with caring. Not much caring exists when my first and only move was to knock something that looked like dust from the sole of my boot. Want to be taken back to the day that happened? (like you have a choice) It was when I said I could walk through any door where the powers meet and I could be at any level available there. That is not the case with you, many door that I could open will always be closed to you and the reason is above intellect levels so it cannot ever be overcome.
Shirley, the good troll is quite the rep to have, lol They should make a movie.

You failed, again.

I'll just leave this here so others can laugh the idiocy in it, as I did.
Your 'sidekicks' perhaps.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Shirley derailed the thread again. Might be a sample of why this place is the way it is. Not quite batting 1000 though despite your best efforts.

You post so many of those.
Commonly called 'an exception to the rule'. I thought you claimed to be familiar with the term?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Investing in Social Infrastructure

The best investments we can make are those that generate economic growth and provide immediate and long-term social gain. A Liberal government will provide a new, dedicated funding envelope for social infrastructure. We will prioritize investment in affordable housing and seniors facilities, early learning and child care, and cultural or recreational infrastructure. Our plan will renew federal leadership in affordable housing, help build more housing units, refurbish existing ones, renew existing co-operative agreements, and provide operational funding support for municipalities. We will also fund the creation of thousands of new child care spaces, enhance their quality, and ensure that affordable child care spaces are available to more families who need them. We will also boost investment in social infrastructure by nearly $6 billion over the next four years, and almost $20 billion over ten years.

https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/investing-in-social-infrastructure/

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bumping your own thread with an off topic addition...

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You know what it's like to come down because you are sober.

That legitimately makes no sense whatsoever.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How is it off topic?
Tsk tsk, you always resort to dishonesty when cornered.

That legitimately makes no sense whatsoever.
Kind of like your contradicting posts on the price of oil, lol.

It's ok Flossy, I can only imagine what it's like to self medicate with molly. Seek help.

Now if you wouldn't mind not spamming the forum with your hate, that would be nice.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Subsidized solar powered air conditioning and shade for the underprivilaged. Huge grants for scientific advancments in water treatment additives to make humans more heat tolerant. All the snow removal equipment should be sold now while a market still exists and the proceeds given to private non govermental gender awareness organizations and full diversity emmersion summer camps.