Abu abd-Allah is the Mahdi, the apostle of the Christ

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who was surnamed: Abu abd-Allah; he said:
I thought: I am just a weak man alone without helpers; so how can I alone carry out this task: and these are the powerful states: US and USSR and others, and how can I overcome all these and unify the Arab and Muslims and rule them?
Then I saw a dream in my sleep:

I saw that there was a bridge on a river, and there was a rascal: a man on that bridge who reviled people; people got away from him right and left and cannot do anything against him.

So I went directly to that rascal and I just touched him, and at once he fell from that bridge and started to give jerky movements on the surface of water, then he was drowned and perished.

Then those people who were on that bridge came to me and said: God bless you! You have ridden us from this rascal!
Afterwards they discussed among themselves, then came to me and said: "As have you ridden us from this rascal, we will make you our king!"

Then I awoke from my sleep.
The angel came and interpreted the dream to me, and he said:
The 'rascal' is the Jews, who transgress on people round about them and people cannot do anything to deter them.
Then God will give you victory over them, and so the Arab will make you their king .. so by this way you will rule.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Omigawd! Another wingnut with a dream. Did he describe the angel? Was it female or male? Do angels even have a gender?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Lady Godiva was a freedom rider,
She didn't care if the whole world looked,
Joan of Arc with the Lord to guide her,
She was a sister who really cooked,
Isadora was the first bra-burner,
Ain't ya glad she showed up? (Oh yeah!)
And when the country was fallin' apart,
Betsy Ross got it all sewed up.

And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's.....,

That uncompromisin', enterprisin', anything but tranquilizin',
Right on Maude!

thank the stars for the internet...I would have had only a couple of lines stuck in my head, but now I can sing the whole thing through and get rid of it.
yeah Bea Arthur was cool. Liked her a lot.

He did not see the angel; he heard his revelation and inspiration.
The angels are males, not females.
Of course the angels have their wives in Paradise or Heaven.
Man after Death
How you know they are male did you see their peckers?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
He did not see the angel; he heard his revelation and inspiration.
The angels are males, not females.
Of course the angels have their wives in Paradise or Heaven.
Man after Death

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
On his radio?
Of course. Even your god is too afraid to let females have any significance.

Here is how souls may inspire us
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#[_How_Can_souls_inspire_us_]_

Moreover, the angels have more capability or revealing and inspiring, more than souls can do.

God is not afraid of anyone; the angels are only His servants.
Quran 4: 172
{The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored n [by God.] Whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space o.]}

n All of them do not disdain from admitting their slavery to God and submitting themselves to Him.
o And call them to account.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
God does not afraid of anyone; the angels are only His servants.
Quran 4: 172
{The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored n [by God.] Whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space o.]}

n All of them do not disdain from admitting their slavery to God and submitting themselves to Him.
o And call them to account.
But they have to be male so your god does not have to worry about getting girl-germs. It seems like fear to me.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
But they have to be male so your god does not have to worry about getting girl-germs. It seems like fear to me.

Quran 49: 13
{O mankind, We have created you male and female a, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another b.

Surely the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most godfearing among you c.
God is All-knowing [about your works], All-aware [about your circumstances.]}

a The meaning: You are equal in lineage, because you descended from Adam and Eve, so do not boast to each other about the lineage.

b But not to boast to each other.
The ‘people’ is more than the ‘tribe’, and for this reason, Jews say we are the chosen people of God, because they descend from one father: Jacob, then they divided into tribes, each tribe descend from one of the sons of Jacob;

therefore, the ‘people’ is comprised of many ‘tribes’, then come the ‘clans’ then the ‘families’ [The interpreter mentioned in Arabic more detailed Arabic terms about such classification.]

c It means: Most of you in reward, and highest of you in rank before God, is the most of you in avoiding His disobedience and the most of you at working with His obedience.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
{O mankind, We have created you male and female a, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another b.

Surely the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most godfearing among you c.

a The meaning: You are equal in lineage, because you descended from Adam and Eve, so do not boast to each other about the lineage.

The ‘people’ is more than the ‘tribe’, and for this reason, Jews say we are the chosen people of God, because they descend from one father: Jacob, then they divided into tribes, each tribe descend from one of the sons of Jacob;

therefore, the ‘people’ is comprised of many ‘tribes’, then come the ‘clans’ then the ‘families’ [The interpreter mentioned in Arabic more detailed Arabic terms about such classification.]

c It means: Most of you in reward, and highest of you in rank before God, is the most of you in avoiding His disobedience and the most of you at working with His obedience.
So only males are obedient and females are not. I see. That does not come as a surprise considering the character of your god. I would not be terribly obedient to your god either. It is a malicious, immature fool (at least according to Muhammad it is, anyways).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So only males are obedient and females are not. I see. That does not come as a surprise considering the character of your god.

Quran 4: 124
{Anyone – male or female – does the righteous [deeds] and being a believer f, such g shall enter into Paradise, and shall not be wronged h [any bit] even a jot i.}

f He believes in God, the apostles, Doomsday and the Judgment, and moreover he devotes himself to God alone without associating anything or anyone with God.

g i.e. the monotheists who devote themselves to God alone without associate.

h Concerning their reward.

i i.e that which a bird pecks of the seeds.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So only males are obedient and females are not.

In this aya, it is also evident that there is no discrimination between male and female concerning the reward of deeds:

Quran 3: 195
{Then their Lord heard their [supplication, and said:] "I do never waste the work of any worker among you [but I will double the worker's reward], be he male or female [: no discrimination between the male and the female concerning the reward of the work p]: some of you [proceed] from others [: the male proceeds from the female, and all of you proceeded from Adam.] }

p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most god-fearing of you.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most godfearing of you.

In this aya, it is also evident that there is no discrimination between male and female concerning the reward of deeds:

Quran 3: 195
{Then their Lord heard their [supplication, and said:] "I do never waste the work of any worker among you [but I will double the worker's reward], be he male or female [: no discrimination between the male and the female concerning the reward of the work p]: some of you [proceed] from others [: the male proceeds from the female, and all of you proceeded from Adam.] }

p And surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most god-fearing of you.
It would seem as if the Aya is wrong then, would it not. Islam is blatantly sexist.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It would seem as if the Aya is wrong then, would it not. Islam is blatantly sexist.

The aya is not wrong.

And this is another aya where the rights in rewards in the Next Life and in the sight of God is the same for male and female:

Quran 33: 35

35. Surely, men who submit [themselves to God] and women who submit,
men who believe [in God and His messengers] and women who believe,
men who devote [themselves to worship God] and women who devote
a,
men who are true [of words and covenant] and women who are true,
men who persevere patiently [in adversity and affliction] and women who persevere,
men who are humble [to God, in their prayers,] and women who are humble,
men who pay alms [to the poor and needy] and women who pay alms,
men who fast [the month of Ramadan] and women who fast,
men who guard their chastity [from the adultery and homosexuality] and women who guard [their chastity],
and men who remember [and mention] God much
b and women who remember [and mention God much] –
God has prepared for them [in the Next Life] forgiveness and a great reward.

a So the ‘submission’ is the first grade, the ‘believing’ is the second grade and the third degree of escalation is the ‘devotion to God, apart from people’, with obedience and worship.

b When they stand up, sit down and recline in bed.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Yet they pay millions and millions to witness TV. Yes these are people.

Most people in fact dislike the truth.

Quran 43: 78
"We did bring the true [religion] to you [in the life of the World], but most of you [people] were averse [and complying not] to the truth."

And this is another aya where it is stated that most people do not follow the truth:
Quran 12: 103 which means:

Yet most of people will not believe [in you b], however ardently you desire [of their belief.]

b Neither will they agree with you.

And this aya confirms that most people on earth; they in fact follow the falsehood and the association with God:

Quran 6: 116
If you obey most of the [people] on earth [in their opinions], they will lead you astray far from God's way d [because] they only follow surmise e and only they insist on lying.

d Because they are associaters, and to each sect have their doctrine of falsehood different from the other sect, while each one of them invites you to his religion and his creed.

e About their creeds, without referring and holding fast with any heavenly book.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who was surnamed: Abu abd-Allah; he said:
I thought: I am just a weak man alone without helpers; so how can I alone carry out this task: and these are the powerful states: US and USSR and others, and how can I overcome all these and unify the Arab and Muslims and rule them?
Then I saw a dream in my sleep:

I saw that there was a bridge on a river, and there was a rascal: a man on that bridge who reviled people; people got away from him right and left and cannot do anything against him.

So I went directly to that rascal and I just touched him, and at once he fell from that bridge and started to give jerky movements on the surface of water, then he was drowned and perished.

Then those people who were on that bridge came to me and said: God bless you! You have ridden us from this rascal!
Afterwards they discussed among themselves, then came to me and said: "As have you ridden us from this rascal, we will make you our king!"

Then I awoke from my sleep.
The angel came and interpreted the dream to me, and he said:
The 'rascal' is the Jews, who transgress on people round about them and people cannot do anything to deter them.
Then God will give you victory over them, and so the Arab will make you their king .. so by this way you will rule.

Ah, good old Mo. He was excellent with Larry and Curly! Never laughed so hard since.