Abortion

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Either you're for abortion or your against.. you're a fukking moron..
T-Bones there has to be 2 of you sitting there on that computer, because 1 of you couldn't be that stupid..
I figure the same about you, because I don't see how one man could produce that much drool without dying of dehydration.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"therefore, i am anti-abortion, pro-choice"

No, you seem to think you're smart, you explain it.. otherwise my opinion stands.. he's a politician..

pro-choice is a women has a choice to have an abortion or not..

anti-abortion, you don't agree with abortion and think it shouldn't happen...

You can't really be both anti-abortion, pro-choice.

He sounds like a politician.. not wanting to take a firm stance ...

I don't believe in abortion, but it's the women's choice.. :lol:

My personal opinion is that all life is sacred and do not like abortions but I do not assume to tell anyone what they can and cannot do with their bodies. That is not my job or business, especially as I am male and cannot dictate to women what they can and cannot do. Therefore, I'm pro-choice.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Perhaps we need to make a list of things that heathcare won't support, based entirely on my ideology. First, if a person injures themself during any recreational activity they will be banned from entering a Canadian hospital. The official language public healthcare staff must use is, "Oops, ya hedonistic dumb****! Shouldn't have done that, eh genius?" Its tough, but the "eh" is a nice Canadian touch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin opens his mouth and makes logic DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you are unaware that Cdns are fighting tooth and nail already about what our health system should pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should we pay for cancer treatments for smokers?????????????????????????

LIE-berals say YES because they need the votes of smokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil service union HOGS SAY NO - because they want the gravy being wasted on stupid smokers.........................

FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should public health care pay for the broken bones of skiers????????????

Civil service union Hogs essentially say NO- because they want to create a two tier health system that will benefit them and screw everybody else -without being TOO OVERT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Hogs figure that if THEY go to an EXPENSIVE RESORT then medical care should be provided at a modest cost - sort of like buying the insurance package on a rental car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you go to a cheap ass resort and hurt yourself then Hogs say SCREW YOU for trying to steal their gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for LIE-berals- again they need to buy votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals DO NOT want to be put on the spot for some POOR kid whose foot is spun around facing the wrong way and has just been told to get lost- because the kid dont qualify for health care under the new qualifying legislation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals CERTAINLY DO NOT want to explain to minimum wage workers at ski resorts why they are willing to refuse medical attention to resort clients who hurt themselves while supporting the local economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because small town Ontari-owe is HURTING economically and it is so bad that the small towns have not yet recovered from the 2008 economic melt down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral assertions that our economy is BOOMING..............are landing with dull thuds in small town Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should we BAN tobacco??????????????????????????

LIE-berals would like to that but they are afraid to act because smokers vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we ALL KNOW HOW BITCHY smokers get if they dont get their fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals would like to ban tobacco................but oh dear..................LIE-berals are ADDICTED TO THOSE SIN TAXES!!!!!!!!!

And of course there is NO POINT IN in banning cigarette sales from local convenience stores since currently about 40 percent of all cigarette sales in Ontari-owe take place at unlicensed native smoke shacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course if LIE-berals DID ban cigarette sales from local convenience stores- it would provide a HUGE BOOST to Go transit rider numbers as people travelled to the native smoke shacks and made a laughing stock of the LIE-beral "ban"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or even worse- Cdn carbon emissions would rise as Natives or other enterprising Cdns MADE DELIVERIES to smokers in the same way AMAZON ships crap to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals would like to ban fast food since obesity is such a problem in our society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of all the high school kids working those McJobs so they can pay LIE-beral mandated higher tuition fees to those college and university civil service union Hogs who are so tightly allied with LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we KNOW how Hogs need that gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals NEED those HOG VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what work will all the illegals do in future if fast food joints are banned??????????????????????

All the Nigerian born illegals would then have nothing to do all day but practice their Nigerian letter scams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And getting even more idiot phone calls and insane offers from scammers will simply encourage Cdns to put even more pressure on LIE-berals to DO SOMETHING about all the scammers chasing after us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oh dear........................such increased pressure on LIE-berals to do something.......................................

or ANYTHING.................. about crime in Canada will simply ANNOY AND EMBARRASS LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-berals who could RELEASE SEVEN accused KILLERS in 2017 because "they did not have the resources to try the men in a reasonable time" and sell that STORY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While running huge budget deficits in both Ottawa and Ontari-owe .......................................

CLEARLY DO NOT CARE to take effective action against crime in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Did you get all judgemental when the government bombed the shit out of Libya with your tax dollars? Do you get bent out of shape when the government spends billions of your tax dollars on foreign aid, $250 toilet seats or any number of bull shit expenses?
I am not bent out of shape over anything . The tax paying public deserve to know where our betters spend our tax dollars , be it useless wars or infanticide .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
would cost way more tax dollars to raise the child.
Would it ? We are a country that is actively trying to grow our population at the same time paying our daughters to abort their children .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Within seconds of the sperm entering the egg, a unique set of DNA of a unique specific human being has been formed. It is not that of a horse, mouse, or any other species.

Some suggest that viability outside of the uterus should be the definition of when an abortion should be allowed.

Surely, no one agrees with killing a newborn baby, but babies are not viable for more than a year after birth.

It's a difficult subject with no satisfactory enforceable answers.

Therefore, I am anti-abortion, pro-choice.
I am not against pro choice . I am against government ( you and me ) paying for it .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
A properly adjusted child grows into adulthood and becomes a productive member of society. What happened to you ?
It costs far more to raise a child than to abort a fetus.

Not sure why you can't simply admit that .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A properly adjusted child grows into adulthood and becomes a productive member of society. What happened to you ?
No, a properly adjusted child grows into adulthood and becomes a free woman or man.

You sound like Marx. Karl, this time, unlike your usual Groucho.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How do you confuse an Indian..

Hide his welfare check under work boots..

But that's an oxymoron, because Indians don't have work boots.. they don't work.

Oh................that is a rude...........................

and rather racist joke...............

but not entirely UNTRUE EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am not bent out of shape over anything . The tax paying public deserve to know where our betters spend our tax dollars , be it useless wars or infanticide .
Hate to disilusion you but they bastards we elect to public office are NOT our betters. They are servants. Nothing more.