Abortion Protester Killed

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Bear, it could include an all-expenses paid duck hunting trip.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
And that is why you are a complete nutcase. Would you like some tissue paper to go with your victim complex?

You have really missed the point about the irony of pro-life violence. But hey, I suppose that is to be taken for granted in somebody who doesn't think before they vote.

My My! Take it easy! BTW, I think very carefully before I vote.......and I certainly don't have a "victim complex"....

I do not consider myself a rabid anti-abortionist, I usually try to avoid the subject altogether, as it seems to make people crazy......but, in a purely detached, rational consideration of the motivations of these idiot killers.....the pro-lifers at least enjoy a logical basis for their violence. If they consider abortion to be murder, than killing an abortion doctor prevents many, many murders.......no irony there. Pure linear logic.......

I am NOT defending these actions....

I am wondering......what, exactly, is the logical motivation for shooting a simple protester??????

And why has the shooting not raised an outcry that matches the shooting of an abortion doctor?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
And why has the shooting not raised an outcry that matches the shooting of an abortion doctor?

Yeah really. What's the average outcry for an abortion Doctor gunned down? I'd figure it's about 4.2 Penn units out of 5. What are we up to now, maybe 1 Sean Penn? :roll:

All we need is a little more flame and the thread will take off. It will no doubt soon be about the merits of abortion related arguments...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Doesn't say if the suspect is pro abortion or not. Maybe he just got tired of these wingnuts harassing school kids and messing up the neighbourhood.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Anytime now SirJosephPorter will come out with a justification for this outrage.

Heaven knows he was loud enough about Tiller the Baby Killer.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
When George Tiller, the abortion provider, one the few who performed third trimestre abortions was killed earlier this year, it produced wall to wall coverage on CNN and the major media networks. This latest shooting was deemed immediately a local event, and barely rated a mention. That's the difference between being in favour of murdering babies, or being opposed. The latter, in the event that it makes you a target, makes you far less worthy of coverage.. or outrage.:roll:

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, do we now judge the validity and worth of the pro-choice lobby according to the actions of this criminal?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
So, do we now judge the validity and worth of the pro-choice lobby according to the actions of this criminal?

Only if you're an extremist to begin with. James Pouillon wasn't an extremist, he had condemned the murder of Dr. Tiller, and condemned the violence that takes place between the two groups.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
It shouldn't be forgotten that he murdered another man that day as well. If the police hadn't reached him when they did, he would have murdered a third victim as well.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Good Lord no!

I just know that if this had been an abortion doctor downed.........the pro-abortion folks would have this at 100 posts by this time, crying out about the monstrousity, the horror, the madness, the violence inherent in conservatism.....

Somehow I knew this shooting would not be considered as vile.

Nuts on both sides, if you ask me.........
Definitely. :) Either side, there seems to be a few with no respect for life.