A solution to the problem of Quebec

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
DurkaDurka

Since Francophones dont like Anglophones that much we in my oppion should build a fence to seperate Anglophone Canada and Francophone Acadia from each other. If the Francophones are more friendly their will be a free trade agreement between Anglophone Canada and Francophone Acadia.

Yup, seems the feeling is reciprocal. But like they say, good fences make good neighbours. May I suggest we build another Berlin wall along the Quebec Border with armed guards with orders to shoot any crosser stationed every 100 metres.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
And to answer the question Quebec does not belong to the French nor does Canada belong to Canada. It belongs to the original inhabitants, the Indians of North America who were never conquered by any army to make this nation of Canada, therefore their traditional territory should be the same. Only by politics and lying did Canada ever get created.

Justice schmustice. What I believe in is the will of the English majority or, inversely, English weaponry.

Are aboriginals a majority? Not after we made a bunch of them sick, killed abunch more with muskets, threw a bunch more into residential schools to be beaten and raped, and most of them thrown onto reservations.

That's what we should have done to the French, then they could have know their place too like the indians usually know theres, except now and then lie in Oka when they don't want a golf course on their cemeteries. No sence of respect for the law, those folks. But then what do you expect from a bunch of savaves; not like they're European-civilized.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Yup, seems the feeling is reciprocal. But like they say, good fences make good neighbours. May I suggest we build another Berlin wall along the Quebec Border with armed guards with orders to shoot any crosser stationed every 100 metres.

Or we could send all the French back to France in a leaky boat....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
And what about the aboriginal people of Alaska. Why does this always have an English/French slant. They are not the only ones in Alaska or canada.

Because they're of Euopean blood and have bigger weapons. The savages have been dealt with already like the French should have been and might yet be if some Anglophones get their way.

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
First of all, what's with all this Quebec bashing all of a sudden?

Second of all, I hear all these people talking about **** that happened 200 years ago and how the French should have been assimilated... What's wrong with a nation keeping its culture?

And 3rd of all, with all the anti-Quebec and anti-French ranting here, are Canadians that insecure that they are threatened by the Quebecois? What is so threatening about the Quebecois? I still don't understand why Canadians feel threatened....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Adriatik. If you're referring to me, I'm being sarcastic. I suspect this General Woolf is just humouring us... or so I hope!