A Question For The Faux Fans

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
Fox News Channel is our propaganda arm, and it is extraordinarily effective. That is what is important in the struggle between left and right in America. Get with the program. I'm not going to justify anything. Fox is a sword to be wielded against uncircumcised Philistines.

Btw, the Fairness Doctrine no longer exists, and when it did it applied to radio.
Thanks for the wrist slap. I should of remembered the Scout motto "Be prepared"

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Interesting isn't it? Bill O'Reilly caught posting a violent protest in Florida as taking place in Wisconsin. Check the video - you can see the palm trees in the background. Yep - Fair and Balanced news. Only by the standards of FOX.

You want palm trees?????

Even Northern Ontario has them.......One turned a bit yellow because of the cold....but...

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You think that a majority must be reached in order for an instrumentality to be effective as a propoganda arm. I think you are mistaken on this point. I think it's only necessary to rouse millions not hundreds of millions.

You have a point if...and in this case it's a gigantic IF the people being reached are well thought of within the society. Since Faux fans are generally thought of as crotchety old white guys, the majority really doesn't care what they think. Alternately, most people don't really care what Bono or Seam Penn think, only the right fringe.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wisconsin... palm trees. You can't explain that.
How did they get there?
Same as the moon I guess.

Global warming?

Fox News Channel is our propaganda arm, and it is extraordinarily effective. That is what is important in the struggle between left and right in America. Get with the program. I'm not going to justify anything. Fox is a sword to be wielded against uncircumcised Philistines.

Btw, the Fairness Doctrine no longer exists, and when it did it applied to radio.

Faux News shovels more BS than a politician on the take. Says a lot about the intelligence or lack thereof of the apostles. Should be on the comedy network except that it is so pathetic.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
You have a point if...and in this case it's a gigantic IF the people being reached are well thought of within the society. Since Faux fans are generally thought of as crotchety old white guys, the majority really doesn't care what they think. Alternately, most people don't really care what Bono or Seam Penn think, only the right fringe.

You're entitled to your opinion. Nothing more.

Faux News shovels more BS than a politician on the take. Says a lot about the intelligence or lack thereof of the apostles. Should be on the comedy network except that it is so pathetic.

You're entitled to your opinion too. Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one.

Query: Why does Barack Obama grant interviews to Bill O'Reilly?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

You're entitled to your opinion too. Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one.

He is the president of right wing ass-hats too?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
He is the president of right wing ass-hats too?

Obama's White House waged a campaign to delegitimize Fox News because of the hostile opinion programming.

What's The White House War Against Fox News All About, Really? - Marc Ambinder - Politics - The Atlantic

YouTube - Anita Dunn: Fox News Is "Research Arm of the Republican Party"

The White House campaign failed because the other major news organizations like NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WP and others refused to go along. The White House was defeated. The White House accepted its defeat. And now it talks to Fox in an attempt to get its message across to the Fox audience.

Fox is effective. Suck it up. Take the pain. Pity your American leftist cousins who must swallow daily. It's their karma.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Obviously you don't listen to Rush Limbaugh's radio show. Or any right wing talk radio show for that matter.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
We've been through this before. Most people don't watch Faux. Do I really need to explain this to you again?

Indeed, most people don't watch Fox..... but the select few who do are the ones you have to watch out for.... they're the ones who think it's all true, don't think beyond what they're told and in a drunken stupor, get so fed up with how insane the world seems through Fox's eyes, that they go and grab their guns and shoot a bunch of people.

Though some people tend to act like their "opinions" are larger then everyone else's and their farts are more important.

Because Fox cried over media bias during elections and felt that they were a real news source and thus, should be able to demand interviews with him so they can have their little sideshow...... so he grants interviews in order to shut them up over their moaning.

Fox is effective. Suck it up. Take the pain. Pity your American leftist cousins who must swallow daily. It's their karma.

Fox is effective like WWE is effective at being a man's soap opera...... but still not real.

I get my news from Canadian Content.:)

That explains your vast knowledge on these topics :lol:

We go elsewhere for our news, we come here to debate.