A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

YIBADA(English Edition) is a growing media that seeks to serve the general Chinese community in the U.S. as well as in the rest of the world.

With the strong root based in Chinese community in United States, YIBADA(English Edition) strives to gather and deliver the latest news about China and China-US related areas like Business, Governance, Technology, Social Issues, Life&Culture, Entertainment and others.

The vision of YIBADA(English Edition) is to provide one-stop news for the Chinese in US and to US with better understanding and connection of China and US.

YIBADA(English Edition) is owned by YIBADA Inc.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A year?

I give it about a year but that might be too long.

you inciting?

No kidding, eh? Our grand strategist, the one who has gone bankrupt four times, has just handed the economic leadership of the Pacific Rim to China on a platter as America retracts into its shell.

that's what happens when previous admins dick the tax payer with gianormous national debt
(side note)funny, how much the US is paying for the billions shipped to Israel and the Muddle East though...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A year?

I give it about a year but that might be too long.
Whatever it takes to get your name on a list. Good example of what happens when you use floss on your brain. I would have thought seen a few mad cows would be enough to do whatever it takes to stop holes developing in you brain for any reason. As for the time I hope that is how much you get for your bad taste in humor. The comfort I do have is that you just put out your best shot and I'm quite sure the donal would have a comeback for you that would close your yap. I know I'm going to dish you up a plate of crow as often as you leave yourself open for one. Merry Early Christmas Bro, we get to spend this season together.

Since the foreign changes are going to take place anyway North America is about to undergo an implosion. Might as well fix a few things before another phase comes along. Should we bury the bottom floor of places next to a river or move the whole operation uphill. Along the Mississippi you might have to build high ground by digging a big hole which only mean a deeper river if that is where the fill comes from. Perhaps the terraced flood plains it will become the rice growing capital of NA New Orleans becomes a new reef and an attraction for divers who do their drinking a 100 ft higher and 10 miles further upstream at the new port facilities for goods going as far north as the Great Lakes, or Winnipeg, whichever place is first stop.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Published on Nov 21, 2016

The President-elect shares an update on the Presidential Transition, an outline of some of his policy plans for the first 100 days, and his day one executive actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8#t=18

Trump will save the planet. We will need fully operational F-35s. Why not cancel the deal; and buy SU 35s they already fly, and cheap. What is this retarded government thinking of, we need effective air control yesterday.
Softwear for the cannons? Money sucking pircr of holly-wood piece of junk. Dosn't the softwear usually have legs? Fire the lot of them.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No kidding, eh? Our grand strategist, the one who has gone bankrupt four times, has just handed the economic leadership of the Pacific Rim to China on a platter as America retracts into its shell.
West Edmonton Mall has been sold as a bankrupt business several times. it is still a fun place to have been to at least once so it was worth it.

Those would be business ventures so they have a traceable history and the number you give is within reach so what projects were they and did more people gain in the end than lost? ie a slum is revamped and now the poor neighborhood ends up with better housing standards than most poor communities, nothing wrong with that at all. He didn't drink or gamble it away so the sin list is going to be shorter than with most people. This way he is starting with something that is already physically and morally bankrupt so things can only get better. Right??

you inciting?
Looks like a conspiracy to commit murder by a gang of one. Best swat it before it spreads.