A man called Numure

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
OK peapod 'cause it's you ... but I mean: he could have asked nicely ... oh wait, just one more line: nee ga nog ni slapuh hoor, was maar een geintje ... OK I'll change to English again ... je ne veux pas parler de Français ... ehm ...

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
peapod said:
You heard him! you guys got your own thread under hokey gouda or something like that...this is numure thread he calls the shots. besides he could be after either one of you...who knows...he is kinky...run back to your own thread...right now...off you go childern...peapod will protect you :p

No one is protected from me!!!! I have mod powers! Mouhahahaha

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Firstly: Great, Numure looks good dancing nekkid on the roof.. But damn, now everyone knows what my attachment is to Montreal! It's Numure :p That's why I disappear on weekends and reappear in Montreal ;p

No more Dutch in this thread!!! Or else, I'll go off in German AND French... and no more English :p peapod will be pissed, you don't wanna see that!!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
He said he was in twenties...that makes him a newbie in my books.

No languages foreign to me though...that'd be everything but English and swearing Cree and Ukranian. Unless you feel like it of course. I grew up around people speaking in a language I didn't understand...my dad worked for the government. ;-)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
How come everyone thinks I am some sort of wrestler around here 8O I thinkk numure has won, I have not seen a newbie thread grow so fast :p undergradnitz will be upset, already ricky has passed him.

PS: numure could you please post the naked pictures, you know the one of you on the roof. Thank you for your attention in this matter. :p

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
peapod said:
How come everyone thinks I am some sort of wrestler around here 8O I thinkk numure has won, I have not seen a newbie thread grow so fast :p undergradnitz will be upset, already ricky has passed him.

PS: numure could you please post the naked pictures, you know the one of you on the roof. Thank you for your attention in this matter. :p

Sorry mademoiselle, does are for Andem only. :wink:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: A man called Numure

Reverend Blair said:
He said he was in twenties...that makes him a newbie in my books.

No languages foreign to me though...that'd be everything but English and swearing Cree and Ukranian. Unless you feel like it of course. I grew up around people speaking in a language I didn't understand...my dad worked for the government. ;-)

I'm in my 20's.. I'm still a newbie then? ;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Mademoiselle 8O 8O 8O 8O no one has ever called me that. Is that some kind of insult :twisted: Are you calling me that hinky dinky parlay-voo mademoiselle from armentieres.....lumberjacks are no mademoiselles...got that...do ya...well..

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
peapod said:
Mademoiselle 8O 8O 8O 8O no one has ever called me that. Is that some kind of insult :twisted: Are you calling me that hinky dinky parlay-voo mademoiselle from armentieres.....lumberjacks are no mademoiselles...got that...do ya...well..

haha its french for miss.

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
lol yea and numure u better stay away from peapod...why u trying to come onto my turf man... << inappropriate content removed by Administration >>

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Re: RE: A man called Numure

undergradNITZ said:
lol yea and numure u better stay away from peapod...why u trying to come onto my turf man... << inappropriate content removed by Administration >>

She be my turf now!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
For me only, nice =))

I really don't know who's turf peapod is.. I think lumberjacks like her rule themselves.

Or is that lumberjackettes?