9 year old girl gives birth

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Could just be because they're not dying like they used to. A lot of kids with some of these disorders would not have lived to adulthood up until the last couple generations. Had I been born a few decades earlier I would have been dead at 2 months old because of a stomach condition i have.
Maybe although I was thinking more along the lines of learning disorders.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Of course being a catholic country there was no chance of her having an abortion instead of being forced to be a mother.

Who knows if it would have been noticed in time or a viable option for the child anyway. There's no mention of her having been denied one.

Our food is full of hormones and gawd only knows what other kind of poison. The average14 year old now has a chest size on her that was once considered well endowed. Now it's average. How can that be unless there is something in the food which is pumping up their hormones. And how come every second kid has an inhaler? If they don't have an inhaler, they have some time of disorder....WTF?

Hormones in milk is a prime suspect.

Early onset of puberty has been noticed by researchers ten years ago or more. Food toothpaste pollution? I forget.

Like I was saying about the study I was reading.... being the product of a well fed pregnancy followed by a well fed life, is all it takes for the hormone triggers in primates to say 'Time to make the most of a time of abundance'.

My mother-in-law was pubescent at 10, they just didn't all sit around and talk about it the way we do now.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
The overextended childhood we put our kids through has isolated us from a few basic facts of biology.

More than just biology. We infantilize youth to an absurd degree and then turn around and complain that they do not become immediately responsible when they hit the age of majority. We will charge a teenager as an adult for raping an adult, than turn around and charge an adult for having what would otherwise be consensual sex with the same teenager. We have more laws on the books that affect minors than affect adults.

How do we expect people to become healthy adults when we are only willing to treat them like one by the time we expect them to act like one?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
none the less, an 8 year old child (she doesn't even know what happened to her) was raped and had to go through the trauma of birth

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Milk is in everything ain't it?
yes, it seems to be in many many foods as is surprisingly enough...protein... it's in everything processed, it's bizarre. If it's in a box or a can, there's a lot of "extra" stuff that you get... lol

When I developed a milk allergy I found out because you begin to read labels. And really, I don't think I developed a milk allergy in my 20's I think I became aware of my milk allergy, because as a kid, I wouldn't drink milk no way, no how. My mum much to her credit finally gave up the battle. I think a child's body has an instinctive knowledge of what to eat and how much. We of course train them right out of their natural healthy inclination by force feeding them (finish up now) and offering piles of sugar and other junk which they quickly become addicted to.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I noticed an article somewhere today about the adulteration of our food. Some people suspect the worst of course. The lids really hate raw milk, free range chickens, herbs and spices, food is a weapon, shelter fuel communications transportation education all of them have been weaponized thanks to the advances of science and the retreats of ethics.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I noticed an article somewhere today about the adulteration of our food. Some people suspect the worst of course. The lids really hate raw milk, free range chickens, herbs and spices, food is a weapon, shelter fuel communications transportation education all of them have been weaponized thanks to the advances of science and the retreats of ethics.
It's the ethics part that our food industry has lost... that's the one place you don't want to lose it, well, that and our medical care, which really is all about health.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When I'm at my actual computer again I'll try to find the study I've seen before about early pubescence in primates. Basically they found that a well fed pregnant mom coupled with being well fed as a child, spells early puberty for females, because obviously, there are enough resources for a birth boom. That's where girls are at now.
The opposite happens in famine, sickeness and war.

Hormones in milk is a prime suspect.
What hormones?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What hormones?
Milk and Human Health

Milk is unnecessary and may be a health risk.

By Doris Lin, About.com Guide

humans are the only known species that drinks the breast milk of another species, and the only known species that continues to drink breast milk into adulthood.
Don’t We Need Milk?

Milk from a cow is as necessary as milk from a pig or a horse or a giraffe. Human breast milk is the perfect food for human babies, while cow’s milk is the perfect food for baby cows. Cow’s milk naturally contains the large amount of hormones and protein needed to turn a 80-pound calf into a 1,000 pound cow in one year. That amount of protein and hormones is not only unnecessary but unhealthy for humans. Because they occur naturally, these hormones are even found in organically produced milk.

more: Milk and Health – Why Cow’s Milk is a Human Health Risk

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
humans are the only known species that drinks the breast milk of another
species
malarky!

Doris Lin doesn't have me convinced.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I dont think im allergic to it or anything. I just never liked it. A lot of people think that I dont drink milk because Im a vegetarian when it has nothing to do with that. Even when I ate meat I didnt like milk. The taste was off and it just seemed weird to me to drink milk from another species which was made for calves.

And no, its not in everything though it is hard to find stuff that doesnt have it. They put way too many "extras" in food.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I dont think im allergic to it or anything. I just never liked it. A lot of people think that I dont drink milk because Im a vegetarian when it has nothing to do with that. Even when I ate meat I didnt like milk. The taste was off and it just seemed weird to me to drink milk from another species which was made for calves.

And no, its not in everything though it is hard to find stuff that doesnt have it. They put way too many "extras" in food.
I think our bodies especially that of children, know what they need until we train it out of them. If I take something to work for lunch that I know is disgustingly bad for me, I can look forward to eating it all morning. BUT when I sit at the table with someone eating a colourful, healthy salad, my body says that's what it wants not the left-over carby pizza.

Milk does taste disgusting to me alone, but I do like it in my coffee or tea. The problem with it, is it then mitigates all of the good in the coffee or tea. *sigh* I'm working on it... :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think our bodies especially that of children, know what they need until we train it out of them. If I take something to work for lunch that I know is disgustingly bad for me, I can look forward to eating it all morning. BUT when I sit at the table with someone eating a colourful, healthy salad, my body says that's what it wants not the left-over carby pizza.

Milk does taste disgusting to me alone, but I do like it in my coffee or tea. The problem with it, is it then mitigates all of the good in the coffee or tea. *sigh* I'm working on it... :)
Sheep's milk: tastes and looks just like mother's milk. Not sure how close it is nutrition wise, but it is yummy. Of course, if I could, I would rather have a lactating woman around all the time. 8O :p

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
okay, I'll concede that I know nothing about farming or butchering except what I have read by Temple Grandin about slaughtering and chemicals released etc. but I'm still not drinking that crappola... my body hates it, although I looooove beef, and would eat it every day and in every way if I could regardless of all the warnings...I don't of course and we eat way less meat than we used to trying for at least 3 or 4 meatless meals per week. moooooooooooo

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Meat like any other protein requires you to drink ****loads of water to properly digest.

There are no hormones and there are no antibiotics in milk or meat. If either are found in the blood work of an animal before slaughter it's rejected and back to the feedlot it goes.