9/11 Remembered

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh, I know, I know........ we all still going with the story that all the Jews that worked in the twin towers were told to stay home on 9/11?

Yup, I do. The Taliban stopped the growth of poppies and the pharmaceuticals were pissed that their supply of opium was cut off. Since the invasion the poppy industry has grown over a 1000 fold and Oxycontin is now widely available at your local pharmacy.
Also, they needed a pipeline to transport all that oil they tell us is not there and the pipeline doesn't exist even though people have seen it. Also, the country has most of the rare earth needed for electromagnets and the US and NATO want to control it. The Taliban was acting a little too uppity and wanted to do things their own way, so they had to go so the US could install their own puppet government. That kinda backfired on them, as it often does. I would go on but I'm afraid I have already over taxed you brain.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-Jews-died-in-9-11

Thousands of Israelis Were Absent from the WTC on 9/11? : snopes.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've been interested in the Sephardic Jews migration to the Americas in the 15th century. The diaspora is fascinating to me. You could have Jewish blood in you and not even know it,
It was a planned event, I don't know why 'they' are so upset about it as God saved them from being in a place that will be made void of all life.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
De:4:28:
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.

Ho:5:9:
Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke:
among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
hell no!
He would have it together if he tried that
Man, the picture of that lighting up a beer...woo hoo

dammit
now I can't unsee that...
lol

I have a working celtic cross
I know what that means historically

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A 9/11 Thread! Just like the old days. We had these going for years. There were so many threads the Mods finally stepped in.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you mean the days when sagging floors of warm steel and buckle columns of cold steel that are 50x more massive than the steel in the floor-joists? I remember those days well.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I've been interested in the Sephardic Jews migration to the Americas in the 15th century. The diaspora is fascinating to me. You could have Jewish blood in you and not even know it,

No you couldn't. Blood is not at all religious. Even if you had an infuson from a Rabbi you wouldn't have a drop of Jewish blood in you. It's like you're saying we all drink urine from the other side of the world because of the cloud water cycle. You didn't go far in school did you?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I did, I did, 4 of the best years of my life was spent in grade 10.

I bet you had it down at the end finally though, just because you had a personal schedual means nothing.
A very thorough job well done.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Do you mean the days when sagging floors of warm steel and buckle columns of cold steel that are 50x more massive than the steel in the floor-joists? I remember those days well.

You must be in your glory MHz!

A 9/11 Thread!

EEEEEE-YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Drop those pills and Let er' rip!