9/11, an inside job?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
so...... exactley why did the 3 towers collapse..... fi it was an inside job and the towers were helped...... how were they helped along in their collapse? Was it done after the planes hit the towers? How? Was it pre planned? If yes, how did they know when and how the terrorists were going to strike?
Because 'they' were given their tickets by 'their' handlers. Ie a money transfer from Pakistan. I wonder if they were told the pilots would take the to NY or did the 'patsies' catch on as soon as the real pilots started to say they could no longer control the aircraft. I'm sure some old bomber pilot that is now a General would do the steering, if that was even needed. If the flight paths can be recreated by a few megs of data then the doomed flight needed nobody at all, a thumb drive for each craft. Either downloaded into the crafts before they left the airport or uploaded as soon as the Captains hit the 'hijack' button.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Because 'they' were given their tickets by 'their' handlers. Ie a money transfer from Pakistan. I wonder if they were told the pilots would take the to NY or did the 'patsies' catch on as soon as the real pilots started to say they could no longer control the aircraft. I'm sure some old bomber pilot that is now a General would do the steering, if that was even needed. If the flight paths can be recreated by a few megs of data then the doomed flight needed nobody at all, a thumb drive for each craft. Either downloaded into the crafts before they left the airport or uploaded as soon as the Captains hit the 'hijack' button.

PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show the PROOF!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No no no....... HOW did they do it. How did they plant the explosives without anyone knowing. How did they gaurantee that the planes would hit the towers they had pre wired. Who, exactly, were "they" and where is the proof. What was the initial reason and goal for doing all of this.
Do you want that all in the same paragraph? The goal was the same as Pearl Harbor, a war where riches are the prize for a lucky few. People who should have been hung for treason went on to hold public office, their children were mixed up in all sorts of crap that is most likely also treason. Find out who their bosses were for starters.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do you want that all in the same paragraph? The goal was the same as Pearl Harbor, a war where riches are the prize for a lucky few. People who should have been hung for treason went on to hold public office, their children were mixed up in all sorts of crap that is most likely also treason. Find out who their bosses were for starters.

Proof

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Do you want that in one sentence. View video about jet fuel explosion tests from long before 911.

:roll:

Oh brother....we've got a live one folks.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do you want that in one sentence. View video about jet fuel explosion tests from long before 911.

Show me proof of the conspiracy. Lay it all out with the proof of your contentions. So far you have not shown me anything. You have made statements with no proof to back up those statements. You have made implications with no back up. PROVE IT.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When you are a bank treason is a slap on the wrist, prove that those experiences were enough to make grandpa Bush repent his evil way.
TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT (“TWEA”)
UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 50. WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
TITLE 50 APPENDIX -- WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT OF 1917
ACT OCT. 6, 1917, CH 106, 40 STAT. 411

Sec. 16. Offenses; punishment; forfeitures of property
(a) Whoever shall willfully violate any of the provisions of this Act or of any license, rule, or
regulation issued thereunder, and whoever shall willfully violate, neglect, or refuse to comply with
any order of the President issued in compliance with the provisions of the Act shall, upon conviction,
be fined not more than $ 1,000,000, or if a natural person, be fined not more than $ 100,000, or
imprisoned for not more than ten years or both; and the officer, director, or agent of any corporation
who knowingly participates in such violation shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $ 100,000
or imprisoned for not more than ten years or both.
(b)(1) A civil penalty of not to exceed $ 50,000 may be imposed by the Secretary of the Treasury on
any person who violates any license, order, rule, or regulation issued in compliance with the
provisions of this Act.
(2) Any property, funds, securities, papers, or other articles or documents, or any vessel, together
with its tackle, apparel, furniture, and equipment, that is the subject of a violation under paragraph
(1) shall, at the direction of the Secretary of the Treasury, be forfeited to the United States Government.
(3) The penalties provided under this subsection may be imposed only on the record after opportunity
for an agency hearing in accordance with sections 554 through 557 of title 5, United States Code,
with the right to prehearing discovery.
(4) Judicial review of any penalty imposed under this subsection may be had to the extent provided
in section 702 of title 5, United States Code.
(c) Upon conviction, any property, funds, securities, papers, or other articles or documents, or any
vessel, together with tackle, apparel, furniture, and equipment, concerned in any violation of
subsection (a) may be forfeited to the United States.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
you still haven't proven anything. None of what you have supplied is proof of anything.

The only thing "I" take on faith is my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and his and my Father, God. Everything else I want proof. Irrefutable proof. Anything less is so much hot air.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Show me proof of the conspiracy. Lay it all out with the proof of your contentions. So far you have not shown me anything. You have made statements with no proof to back up those statements. You have made implications with no back up. PROVE IT.
Wait right here, I'll be right back.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So far. MHz, all you've done is shown why people should be suspicious of the official story. You haven't shown how all the factors you mention corelate into something rational. And I doubt anyone in their right mind accepts the official story anyway, so you haven't accomplished anything.