9/11, an inside job?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Bang on.:glasses11:
On the 911 debunker site they (whoever he is) is now under the theory that the molten iron recovered after some weeks was 'melted' by friction during the fall.

The site even has the math to go along with it but what is the exact part that subtracts the energy needed to pulverize all the concrete from what was available to 'melt steel'.

Perhaps Dex would like to review the theory about steam and iron being able to combine to melt steel. It seems a little far fetched when they are more reasonable answers available. The part I stalled at was where the 700degC temps, to begin a process, originated from. Like the explanation below that needs

Abbreviations: gigaJoules (gJ) = 1,000 megaJoules (MJ). To heat steel to the melting point requires about 0.68 gJ of heat to be added for each tonne (metric ton) of steel. Enough more heat has to be added to melt it. Total is about 1 gJ/tonne. All we require is enough heat to obtain yellow hot steel, approximately 0.6 gJ/tonne. However, for simplicity and to allow for losses, assume 1 gJ/tonne of yellow hot steel in the basement(s) of WTC 1 & 2(?).

This could easily be supplied by a pressure pulse down the box columns as each floor is stripped off.
Again, for simplicity of analysis, assume 100 floors each supplied the same sized pulse of energy down the box column. Then each floor supplied 10 MJ. Calculations shows that this amount of energy, distributed over the horizontal area of the box columns, only provides a small fraction of the pressure required to cause structural steel to yield. So ignoring the top 10 floors to allow a further 10% loss in energy transfer, all that is required to obtain yellow hot steel in the basements is the modest contribution of 10 MJ per floor per tonne of yellow hot steel.

Pressure calculations: Above I determined that each floor needed to deliver 10 MJ of energy down the box column to the bottom in order to supply more than sufficient heat to cause a tonne of steel to become yellow hot. Here we need to assure ourselves that this energy delivery does not stress the box column into yielding. Now just yielding is not failure, but might be noticed in a post-collapse inspection of box columns. From wikipedia, structural steel has a yield strength of 400 MPa and an ultimate strength of 650 MPa.

Patent involving the process, without "molten" iron:
"The generation of hydrogen by passing steam at or about 700.degree. C. over a bed of iron is well known in the art."
"a hydrogen-generating process wherein H.sub.2 O is passed over a bed of iron material. The hydrogen generating process uses a catalyst, or freshly-ground iron material, or both, and generates the hydrogen for the fuel cell in situ at lower-than-normal temperatures when the H.sub.2 O reacts with the iron material."
Fuel cell using an aqueous hydrogen-generating process - Patent 6093501
http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Completely off topic. I was in New York City this weekend. My first time ever spending a whole weekend. The WTC site is now a major construction site. They have about 20 floors constructed in 3 of the new buildings.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
:lol:
You 9/11 guys are funny.
By 'you guys' I have to assume it means anybody who ever stuck their hand up more than once or twice in their lifetime. Think how much shorter the thread would be without the troll posts, like yours

If I was to argue for extra-heat I would have to go with the steel columns that are u-shaped with no obvious cracking on the outer bend nor 'crinkles' on the inner portion. Only two methods can achieve that brute force applied in one quick stroke or heating and a lower and slower force. Any steel that has been heated and bent will rust much faster than steel that has been 'protected by primer' and then bent. No explosions, just a fizzle that causes lots of heat to be absorbed by the steel, then a few loud bangs as a few collapsed before total failure.

In the 'molten aluminum' corner the color of the smoke just above the 'spill and around the corner' you have white smoke, shouldn't and 'orangish flame' produce something with a tad more unburned carbon particles that what is essentiall 'ash' in vapor form?

How silly of me to ask a question to this boat-loard of dorks. lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
About time!

Ain't that the truth.

In the 80's I was only ashore for a couple of hours and my time was spent getting off the boat launch at Battery Park and taking a subway to the WTC. This weekend I found out I could have walked to the WTC in half the time that I spent below the ground on the subway. Ah well. At least I got to see the towers before Bush took them down years later.

I was amazed with NYC. I've been to a lot of big cities in the US and I always thought it was either a bigger Boston or a smaller Boston for the most part. NYC is a place all on it's own. To me it was overwhelming in a good way. There was so much to do and see and F*ing millions of people.

By 'you guys' I have to assume it means anybody who ever stuck their hand up more than once or twice in their lifetime. Think how much shorter the thread would be without the troll posts, like yours

If I was to argue for extra-heat I would have to go with the steel columns that are u-shaped with no obvious cracking on the outer bend nor 'crinkles' on the inner portion. Only two methods can achieve that brute force applied in one quick stroke or heating and a lower and slower force. Any steel that has been heated and bent will rust much faster than steel that has been 'protected by primer' and then bent. No explosions, just a fizzle that causes lots of heat to be absorbed by the steel, then a few loud bangs as a few collapsed before total failure.

In the 'molten aluminum' corner the color of the smoke just above the 'spill and around the corner' you have white smoke, shouldn't and 'orangish flame' produce something with a tad more unburned carbon particles that what is essentiall 'ash' in vapor form?

Your version of events please?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Ain't that the truth.

In the 80's I was only ashore for a couple of hours and my time was spent getting off the boat launch at Battery Park and taking a subway to the WTC. This weekend I found out I could have walked to the WTC in half the time that I spent below the ground on the subway. Ah well. At least I got to see the towers before Bush took them down years later.

I was amazed with NYC. I've been to a lot of big cities in the US and I always thought it was either a bigger Boston or a smaller Boston for the most part. NYC is a place all on it's own. To me it was overwhelming in a good way. There was so much to do and see and F*ing millions of people.

I have been a few times to see some shows and a few hockey games....that city is fricking big man.8O

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Completely off topic. I was in New York City this weekend. My first time ever spending a whole weekend. The WTC site is now a major construction site. They have about 20 floors constructed in 3 of the new buildings.

I'm assuming they come with their own ground to air defensive system cause the last 3,000 people didn't get their money's worth as far as protection from incoming projectiles.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm assuming they come with their own ground to air defensive system cause the last 3,000 people didn't get their money's worth as far as protection from incoming projectiles.

What good would an AA Defense do if it was an inside job?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

By you guys I mean the puff of smoke behind the grassy knoll crowd.

The same tin foil hat wearing mamma's boys who think Oliver Stone is a genius and Area 51 in a daycare for alien babies.

Don't stop though, you dudes are entertaining.:thumbleft:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I have been a few times to see some shows and a few hockey games....that city is fricking big man.8O

No sh****! I was floored by the size of it! We were in Times Square and my son asked what was going on because there were thousands of people all over. I said...

"Nothing. I think that this is just how it is."

What did you think of it?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
No sh****! I was floored by the size of it! We were in Times Square and my son asked what was going on because there were thousands of people all over. I said...

"Nothing. I think that this is just how it is."

What did you think of it?

Same, wouldn't want to live there though.

I love the country, don't mind cities, but not in my retirment plans.

So, did you play count the yellow taxi?:lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What good would an AA Defense do if it was an inside job?
It's gives 3,000 people the choice of whether or not they will be cannon-fodder. Doesn't an 'Ex' type of firm offer that level of protection yet?
Didn't you say the planes brought the towers down?
A special on that day, 7 towers (in all) for just 2 planes. Building 7 is the equal to a 'bank-shot' in airplane demolitions.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Same, wouldn't want to live there though.

I love the country, don't mind cities, but not in my retirment plans.

So, did you play count the yellow taxi?:lol:

If I had the money I think I'd like to try living there for a couple of years.

No I didn't. Maybe I'll try that next time. But I get what you mean. Taxi Cabs are all over and people are always hailing them down. From my hotel room I looked down and was stunned by the amount of Yellow Taxis. The streets are jammed with them.

It's gives 3,000 people the choice of whether or not they will be cannon-fodder. Doesn't an 'Ex' type of firm offer that level of protection yet?
Didn't you say the planes brought the towers down?
A special on that day, 7 towers (in all) for just 2 planes. Building 7 is the equal to a 'bank-shot' in airplane demolitions.

I said the planes brought them down but the truthers (such as you) say it was explosives. SO... if it was an inside job...what good would an AA system have done?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
By you guys I mean the puff of smoke behind the grassy knoll crowd.

The same tin foil hat wearing mamma's boys who think Oliver Stone is a genius and Area 51 in a daycare for alien babies.

Don't stop though, you dudes are entertaining.:thumbleft:
I'm pretty sure they had 'smokeless-powder' back in the day. Back in the days of the boys at the Alamo it would have been somewhat different. Where did all the guys like Jim Bridger go? Certainly extinct in America these days.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I really don't want to get into the mechanics of the event. I'm sufficiently satisfied that planes flew into the buildings, that subsequently caused their collapse.

What I would like to discuss, is who knew what, and when.

The theories of false flag operations, secret societies and so on.

Let's not get into outlandish claims and please, please, please try and use material that isn't based on the premise that Jews control the world. Let's try and dwell in reality for a change.

That's one Bear sized rhetorical question. Not to say Bush downed the towers, of course, but come on. :bunny: