58% Of Americans Believe Abortion Is “Morally Wrong,”

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Nothing against reality. It's a legal issue. I'm not arguing that a doc fills out a form or whatever. But docs don't determine legalities and gov'ts don't use pens for birth certificates.
What do you suppose happens if the doc makes a mistake on the form? You think the gov't prints it anyway?
Really, if you're going to dissect some little bit of trivia and lead the topic down some obscure little path, you should think about it first.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah I brought when a human becomes a Person and you made a mistake, learned from your mistake and life is good. No problem.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yeah I brought when a human becomes a Person and you made a mistake, learned from your mistake and life is good. No problem.
Nope, you brought up when a person is born in a doctor's opinion. I brought up the issue of when life becomes a person.

Birth Certificate

Like I said, if you want to nitpick about details, think about them first.

Last edited:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You have upto a year to apply for a Birth Certificate in some Provinces. Is your baby still not a person if you wait the full year? Why are details like time of birth important? Why not just put Wednesday evening in the time blank if you're a Doctor and sign it at your leisure?
lmao Doctor's don't issue birth certificates. You become a legal person when the gov't recognizes you as one regardless of when the gov't mails the certificate out..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
lmao Doctor's don't issue birth certificates. You become a legal person when the gov't recognizes you as one regardless of when the gov't mails the certificate out..
No f*cking sh*t Sherlock. They fill out and sign off on numbered Registration of Birth forms supplied by the Province. The parents get a copy of said form and file for a Birth Certificate.

When the Dr's signature goes on the registration form you have a numbered person

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So they aren't Persons when the Provincial numbered form is signed off on by the Doc? So when do they become Persons? Upto a year later?