39% of Americans say Impeach Bush

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
EagleSmack said:
I just had to laugh at your second part. It does get the liberals all upset when they are told they hate America doesn't it? :lol: The truth hurts so in response you say that conservatives hate America.

Look again: I did not call you a conservative as that would imply that you had some measure of principle. And you obviously are not at the level where you would appreciate the value of having any.;-)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ahhh yes....one of the upward thinking liberals who stomps their feet when they don't get their own way. The ones who hate America so bad and hate being called out on it. Why do liberals hate the USA so bad?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What did I lose? What was the argument? I was just playing with you as one plays with a kitten and yarn.

Impeachment...is that the argument? President Bush will not be impeached. There is no real movement to do so. Therefore I win.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Because your attempts at insulting me fall short. Just more lefty dribble. Silliness if you will.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I'm betting that Gopher totally disagrees with what the Clinton Administration did to the Branch Davidians in Waco, TX. If so, then Goph prolly can't be called a liberal. Or am I just way out on a limb?

*edit* I still thinkthe Davidians were bat-$hit crazy, but I do think their due-process was thrown out the window by that man Janet Reno

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I bet if most folks had been burned alive like the the Davidians because they had a few guns in the house, they might not.

At any rate, I bet Iraqis have killed more of their own than we have.

And anyways, I bet a bit "f"ing comet hits earth right about the time climate change gets figured out.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I bet if most folks had been burned alive like the the Davidians because they had a few guns in the house, they might not.

At any rate, I bet Iraqis have killed more of their own than we have.

And anyways, I bet a bit "f"ing comet hits earth right about the time climate change gets figured out.

Of course they have. Iraqi on Iraqi violence is far more prevalent. The thing is... the Americans get blamed and creditied for ALL DEATHS in Iraq.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I bet those cultists would not have been croaked if they complied with the initial warrant and hadn't killed those Feds from the ATF.;-)

What was the warrant for? I'll tell you...it was changing semi automatic rifles to automatic. The ATF wanted a big show and the Clinton Admin was all behind going in there. They called for cameras and the news and got thumped in front of the world.