3 more sacrfical lambs offered up....

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
See with me, it sucks, but it is what it is at the moment. I would laugh my ass off however, if they democratically voted to put everything the way it used to be...... there wouldn't be much the US could complain about. They "Gave" (Forced) them democracy, then they democratically reject it.

And I'd also laugh pretty good if Iraq did the exact same thing and went back to an islamic state.

Then the last 8 years or so would have been a complete waste of time and money in the west's regard.

Yes, a very sh*tty and harsh thing to have occur when so many have lost their lives and parts of their bodies, not to mention the trillions of dollars spent on the whole thing...... but at least perhaps then, some of the west would learn some harsh but required lessons.

I doubt it though.

We would never accept their going back. People are only allowed to determine their futures within the confines we determine for them. You just need to look at Palestine for an example of that. They voted in a government, we didn't like it so we destroyed them.

We are the monsters.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Now it's hitting too close to home. Pte Justin Jones was from my neck of the woods in Newfoundland. There's a very moving tribute to this young man on Facebook.