2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
lol, I win. :D

oh my...he is from Texas... from a Canadian standpoint, that's very right

Obama would be further right than Nixon actually

Cruz is - interesting. He doesn't seem to carry some of the baggage- or cartop dog cages, the older 'Re-publicans have . High energy, perhaps a little blunt.

If the Teabagger wing doesn't do their suicidal march in2016 he stands a chance. Good chance.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And you have to elect this one before you know what she'll do...

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
AC would nuke part of Austria by confusing Syria with Styria....

Styria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would she do that?

That would be classed under nightmare.
Why? Two very bright and accomplished people with resumes filled with experience as opposed to the current poseur in the White House.

That, in a nutshell, is why the Republican have failed and will fail again. Given Obama's horrible track record and an economy in shambles, all the Republicans had to do is talk reasonably and the election would have been a slam dunk.

Rather than learn your lesson (AKA - Americans aren't interested in your nuttery) and move more to the center, Republican supporters will now look to even nuttier nutters. Looks to me like the Dems will win again in four years.
You're all wrong in your analysis. When the GOP has offered milquetoast, McCain, Romney, Dole, GHW Bush, they get slaughtered. When the GOP offered a real conservative, Reagan, they got two massive landslides. GWH Bush only got elected because people thought they would get a 3rd term of Reagan. GW Bush got in because of Clinton fatigue (2000) and the way he handled 9/11 (2004) not because he is a conservative.