100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You fake news types don't really have the qualifications to judge science since you have continuously shown you have no idea what scientific method actually is, or why it does.

When the earth atmos. gets to being 98% CO2 then you and the other fake news doood might get a say...LOL, and by when, I mean IF, not WHEN.

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017
No it has not been warming steadily for 15,000 years. It's been cooling steadily.

Your lifestyle is going to kill you. Without intervention and bypass surgery you would have died a long time ago.

When these guys are correct you have to give them their due.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...ved=0ahUKEwjJvvbh8MLTAhVcVWMKHc47DOUQ9QEIKzAA

But most of the time they have their heads up their rectum and you have to hit them for that.

The comedy of your posting is that Isacc Asimov wrote almost entirely science fiction with so little fact in it that it isn't surprising that you would use him as your model of truth, justice and the Canadian way.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The comedy of your posting is that Isacc Asimov wrote almost entirely science fiction with so little fact in it that it isn't surprising that you would use him as your model of truth, justice and the Canadian way.
That's what you think. Isaac Asimov is in every major division of the Dewey Decimal System. Science fiction is a minority of his writing.

I learned algebra from an Asimov textbook.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
That's what you think. Isaac Asimov is in every major division of the Dewey Decimal System. Science fiction is a minority of his writing.

I learned algebra from an Asimov textbook.

And the first book I read on astronomy was written by Asimov. Asimov was a scientist first and a writer second, which made his novels so excellent.

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017
All this clearly shows is that like your love for Rassmusen, you tend to seek out alternative websites from which to snatch your news, DB. Credibility, man........show some. Okay.

Geez, Cap........consider the source. NOAA has nothing to gain by skewing data. Take a look at some of the other articles on that site - it's barely a step up from the National Enquirer, fps.

Sleep, Wake..............sleep.

Dr. Spencer has taken only the data from the US satellites and it shows the exact opposite of the claims from NOAA.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

https://realclimatescience.com/2016/12/100-of-us-warming-is-due-to-noaa-data-tampering/

We are all getting the idea that man-made global warming has become a religion just like Islam with threats to kill anyone that isn't a believer. We have even had suggestions in Obama's Congress to arrest and jail any "denier".

So carry on, you're becoming the laughing stock of the world.

And the first book I read on astronomy was written by Asimov. Asimov was a scientist first and a writer second, which made his novels so excellent.
Asimov was not a scientist - he was a reporter. He did no work of his own and only explained that of others. This is not to belittle him but to put him on a pedestal is to demean all of the real working scientists.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Asimov was not a scientist - he was a reporter. He did no work of his own and only explained that of others. This is not to belittle him but to put him on a pedestal is to demean all of the real working scientists.

Not like you, eh? Summa Cum Laude from the Massachusetts Institute of Taxidermy?

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,