The witness to Jesus

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Jesus said that the paraclite or the comforter will testify for him. The paraclite in the Islam is called the Mehdi.

The late interpreter gave testimony for Jesus: that Jesus is only a man and a son of man, but not God or son of God, and testified to his apostlehood and prophethood and that he was not crucified. I also and many others give testimony to the same points about the Christ, but his explanation and proofs are the important.

صفحة جديدة 1

صفحة جديدة 1

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I doubt this view, or any of the jokes going around, is going to have Him turning over in His grave. Might be some shuffling people from one side of the Church to the other though. It's called 'enhanced conversion techniques', God has it down as a one day course, others might view it as a 'tad longer'. That is taking the book at face value, milage may vary taking any other route.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The late interpreter wrote "Between the Gospel and the Quran" and "Between the the Torah and the Quran" then he made that one book: "The disagreement or the conflict between the Torah and the Quran"

Some of the titles of the first book:
Son of man
God is One not Three
People of the Bible, do not be enthusiastic

God is not a man so He may regret, neither is He a son of man so He may repent. As I remember.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Some people believe others do not, Myself I think the whole concept of spirituality
and the church was meant as a personal thing without great church structures and
pomp and ceremony. Christ was also in my view an early social democrat as it
were talking about being progress and at the same time fiscally responsible. No one
has paid much attention to the real messages they have written great books on how
to bend it for financial, gain and political control of the masses.
The Bible and all the other religious books including the great writings in the books of
Islam are nothing more than handbooks of control so people won't have to or be able
to think for themselves. Thinking for yourself incidentally was one of the great messages
of Moses, Christ, and even Mohamed as they taught if you can't think for yourself you
can't see through the flim flam men who want to control you. None of the great
leaders of religion are really who these churches and belief system says they were
because their identity and message has been tampered with over that last couple of
thousand years. No one has the answer because no one knows the real question
anymore, it is all individual speculation.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
In addition, the interpreter gave testimony to many prophets:
Abraham
The Disagreement of the

And Lot
The Disagreement of the

The testimony of the interpreter about Prophet Mohammed

That is because he explained the mysterious ayat of the Quran so that they should know the Quran is revealed from God and that it is the truth.

صفحة جديدة 1

Some people believe others do not,

damngrumpy, what is that you carry by your hand: a packet of pop corn or the teachings of Mao Tse Tung :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Belief in God (and therefore Christ) cannot be considered solemn if He comes for everybody, the only difference would be some are expecting it and some are clueless. Angels would be preaching in those last few years so the overcomers will have help available should they desire to use it.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
The two in one thing (son of man/son of god) & the godhead of the father, the son, the holy ghost was a sop to Romans & other "heathens" for conversion so that Christianity could compete on the same field as the empire with Caesar as the living god & the multitude of different pagsnisms of the time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That isn't how it works, read this one verse and forget everything else. The Creator, the 'Doer' and the Witness

1Jo.5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

Romans didn't care what God they followed, by 100AD all the 'miracles' that came with the Apostles was past as far as being a tool to gather people into the group.

There is nothing in the book called Romans that the Goverment of Rome would object to. Jesus left them the power of the sword and believers were to pay their taxes and not be **** disturbers. Why would you want to try an sneak(alter) that past the rulers??

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Actually what I am holding in my hand is a Sun Rype Apple Juice carton that I was pouring
for my grandson. The picture was taken at lunch after my fathers funeral if you really want
to know.
About the subject at hand, what I am saying is there is many different views of the teachings
of religion any religion. It all started out as a personal relationship with the God figure and has
developed into a giant spiritual slumber party with little groups of people believing or pretending
to believe they have the accurate and only version of truth. I don't think any of them got it right.
In fact the great prophets were much like our televangelists of today, showmen of the highest
order. They were the early politicians of control of the faith. It is nonsense.
I myself do believe there is something more than nothing but I do not believe the stuff the books
are full of because they have added whatever is required to control the masses in an orgy of
belief. Once everyone has to believe is established on earth Gods Message is left behing by
rituals and rules and customs and ceremony that has nothing to do with the religious beliefs
themselves. Therefore people who think for themselves are left to pick and chose and some
just thow up their hands and move on. Faith has nothing to do with it Blind faith that is.
You can have faith is something only when it can be proven to be true, otherwise you are
putting faith and belief in specualtion.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Some people believe others do not, Myself I think the whole concept of spirituality
and the church was meant as a personal thing without great church structures and
pomp and ceremony. Christ was also in my view an early social democrat as it
were talking about being progress and at the same time fiscally responsible. No one
has paid much attention to the real messages they have written great books on how
to bend it for financial, gain and political control of the masses.
The Bible and all the other religious books including the great writings in the books of
Islam are nothing more than handbooks of control so people won't have to or be able
to think for themselves. Thinking for yourself incidentally was one of the great messages
of Moses, Christ, and even Mohamed as they taught if you can't think for yourself you
can't see through the flim flam men who want to control you. None of the great
leaders of religion are really who these churches and belief system says they were
because their identity and message has been tampered with over that last couple of
thousand years. No one has the answer because no one knows the real question
anymore, it is all individual speculation.

damngrumpy, why in stead don't you think it like this: God revealed to these prophets to instruct people about devotion to Him alone and to be just among themselves, work righteous work and believe in the afterlife.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
has developed into a giant spiritual slumber party with little groups of people believing or pretending
to believe they have the accurate and only version of truth. I don't think any of them got it right.
How would you recognize who has it right? I would think this verse would be standard issue for any believer.

Jas2:16:
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace,
be ye warmed and filled;
notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body;
what doth it profit?

That isn't one of the real demands stated in the book. As long a 1/3 of the Gentiles living at Christ's return are believers prophecy will have been fulfilled, nor is there any demand that there be many sheep at the beginning of those last few years.. Then can be a large or small number resurrected at that same time as that goes all the way back to Adam.

God revealed to these prophets to instruct people about devotion to Him alone and to be just among themselves, work righteous work and believe in the afterlife.
It's true that there are verses in some books that deal with how the church is to monitor itself but there is no 'rule' that says there is a cut-off that just members get the 'good treatment'. Any of the passages about leaven are specifically for 'themselves' if I took that correctly.

M't:5.46
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
M't.5:47:
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Actually what I am holding in my hand is a Sun Rype Apple Juice carton that I was pouring
for my grandson.
Very nice :D

The picture was taken at lunch after my fathers funeral if you really want to know.
:(

About the subject at hand, what I am saying is there is many different views of the teachings
of religion any religion. It all started out as a personal relationship with the God figure and has
developed into a giant spiritual slumber party with little groups of people believing or pretending
In fact the great prophets were much like our televangelists of today, showmen of the highest
order. They were the early politicians of control of the faith. It is nonsense.
I myself do believe there is something more than nothing but I do not believe the stuff the books
are full of because they have added whatever is required to control the masses in an orgy of
belief. Once everyone has to believe is established on earth Gods Message is left behing by
rituals and rules and customs and ceremony that has nothing to do with the religious beliefs
themselves. Therefore people who think for themselves are left to pick and chose and some
just thow up their hands and move on. Faith has nothing to do with it Blind faith that is.
You can have faith is something only when it can be proven to be true, otherwise you are
putting faith and belief in specualtion.

People embraced the Islam religion in masses and they were not true believers, so most of them apostatised following the death of the prophet.
As in the Quran 49: 14
قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَكِن قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ

The explanation:
( The Bedouin Arab [of the Banu Asad tribe] say, 'We believe.'
Say [Mohammed to them]: `You have not truly believed yet, but rather say, `We have submitted [to your religion], for [true] belief has not entered your hearts yet. )

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The Creator, the 'Doer' and the Witness

the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

There is a large number of Prophet Mohammed's traditions: i.e. words ascribed to him that he said such words: some of them are true while others are false: he did not say such words.
So what we do: we compare such words to the Quran: what goes along with the Quran >> then it is true, while what contradicts the Quran >> then it is fabricated.

Similarly: if you want to know are these words you mentioned true or false >> then compare them to the Ten Commandments which are true and cannot be fabricated: so if they conincide or agree with the Ten Words of God then they are true, and if they don't agree then they are fabricated. So what does the First of the Commandments say: God is One so hold fast with this true and discard the other suspected of origin.

M't:5.46
For if ye love them which love you,
what reward have ye?
do not even the publicans the same?
M't.5:47:
And if ye salute your brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
do not even the publicans so?

These are the top of morale taught by Jesus Christ - salam be to him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Read 3A - then ask yourself what else you misinterpret....
I'll try to remember your posts can be multiple choice so I should ask for clarification if I am in doubt, most often when I hear that word a funeral is taking place, more in line wit b or c. Christ's arrival is anything but a sad event.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
That isn't how it works, read this one verse and forget everything else. The Creator, the 'Doer' and the Witness

the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

Romans didn't care what God they followed, by 100AD all the 'miracles' that came with the Apostles was past as far as being a tool to gather people into the group.

There is nothing in the book called Romans that the Goverment of Rome would object to. Jesus left them the power of the sword and believers were to pay their taxes and not be **** disturbers. Why would you want to try an sneak(alter) that past the rulers??
And you have pick a disputed text to make your point?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is a large number of Prophet Mohammed's traditions: i.e. words ascribed to him that he said such words: some of them are true while others are false: he did not say such words.
So what we do: we compare such words to the Quran: what goes along with the Quran >> then it is true, while what contradicts the Quran >> then it is fabricated.
Taking the size of both books into account that could be a fairly long list. The only time I've actually tried it was withe the flood verses, after a few pages of posting we had some agreements and some things remained as questions. We didn't try to do that for the end-time prophecies.

Similarly: if you want to know are these words you mentioned true or false >> then compare them to the Ten Commandments which are true and cannot be fabricated: so if they conincide or agree with the Ten Words of God then they are true, and if they don't agree then they are fabricated. So what does the First of the Commandments say: God is One so hold fast with this true and discard the other suspected of origin.
The 1st Law is love for God, in the verse below would that lost love be a reference to the 1st Law or is it something else (in your opinion I would say that it is and taking the Pope as an icon for the Church might be an example of how that works in real terms)

Re.2:4
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee,
because thou hast left thy first love.
Re.2:5:
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen,
and repent,
and do the first works;
or else I will come unto thee quickly,
and will remove thy candlestick out of his place,
except thou repent.

And you have pick a disputed text to make your point?
They are the only ones that have come from this place

2Co.12:2
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Mankind was created in the image of God and the Holy Spirit, male and female. Christ's witness of creation is given in Proverbs 8.

The place Jesus is 'off to' is the same place as the above verse mentions and the temple in Re.4 and 5 is where He was glorified that same day.

Joh.20:17
Jesus saith unto her,
Touch me not;
for I am not yet ascended to my Father:
but go to my brethren,
and say unto them,
I ascend unto my Father,
and your Father;
and to my God,
and your God.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I'll try to remember your posts can be multiple choice so I should ask for clarification if I am in doubt, most often when I hear that word a funeral is taking place, more in line wit b or c. Christ's arrival is anything but a sad event.
No.... just try to remember that words don't always mean what you want them to - even in Scripture....
Le.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

Could lie mean fib?

It says "lie with mankind" not lay or with man (singular)

Last edited: