Religion - Questions

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Why does it need embellishment, the truth should be horrible enough that you don't need to spread falsehood and present them as facts.[SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]

If guys like you weren't so fixated on spreading the truth about the conspiracy to inflate the numbers of Jews killed, they wouldn't have had to orchestrate 9/11 to silence you people. It's a well-known fact that the headquarters of the anti-conspiracy / Jewish extermination truth committee was in WTC7.

So it's actually you and your kind that are responsible for 9/11.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How does that compare to Mr. Freedman,? They are either facts or they are not, which is it? If they are facts and the speech is from 1961 then for 50 years there has been an intention cover-up of the facts and the lie is the official truth. That's not really a trait that should be admired.
Where are you getting the 5.93 from or is that not really important? More flat-out bull****.

Sorry me naughty- it was actually 5.978 million Jews murdered- I goofed by 48,000

NUMBER OF VICTIMS

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Tut tut...... This twit will argue that if you miss by one Jew you could very well miss by one milliom..
Argueing with a conspiracy nut is like shadow boxing...movin goal posts ain't nuttin'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If guys like you weren't so fixated on spreading the truth about the conspiracy to inflate the numbers of Jews killed, they wouldn't have had to orchestrate 9/11 to silence you people. It's a well-known fact that the headquarters of the anti-conspiracy / Jewish extermination truth committee was in WTC7.

So it's actually you and your kind that are responsible for 9/11.
So why blatantly lie about the facts, Do you think the world would stop caring if an accurate number was given rather tha use some data from 1955 just because it support the number you wish it to be.

I doubt anybody on this thread has read the Red Cross version, it's a long read, so what if accuracy was even the least bit important it would have been read. Much easier to stick with the numbers being paraded around as fact when it's a manufactured number

Sorry me naughty- it was actually 5.978 million Jews murdered- I goofed by 48,000

NUMBER OF VICTIMS
1955 data, that's the last time you got updated. Are you even aware what the questions are about?
The 'death' camps of Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec: Holohoax comic reliefs

"There is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust. The figure commonly used is the six million established by the Nuremberg Tribunal in 1946 and repeated later by Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Back on topic.

So a question - I understand that the Bible considers Homosexuality to be a Sin.

From what I can recall there are only 2 passages in the Bible that refer to this. I am not sure of what these passages are. Or are there more.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Tut tut...... This twit will argue that if you miss by one Jew you could very well miss by one milliom..
Argueing with a conspiracy nut is like shadow boxing...movin goal posts ain't nuttin'

Twit!......................... that's the word I've been trying to think of. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Back on topic.

So a question - I understand that the Bible considers Homosexuality to be a Sin.

From what I can recall there are only 2 passages in the Bible that refer to this. I am not sure of what these passages are. Or are there more.
Can't recall.

But in the same book, Leviticus, eating shell fish, is a sin of the same caliber.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Are you looking for answers, or a straight man to do your set ups?
Would both be OK - I could not resist it - sorry - I promise to make amends as i will buy beer if we ever meet - Not to many mind you but some.
True story - My ex wifes family owned an upper end restaurant - Guy comes in - orders shrimp - they came in the shell - Waitress comes back, shrimp was eaten including the shell.

Is there a taboo about humping shell fish too?

Guess you have another problem besides humping shell fish. Though it is not a large problem going by your post

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Is there a taboo about humping shell fish too?
No.

Would both be OK - I could not resist it - sorry - I promise to make amends as i will buy beer if we ever meet - Not to many mind you but some.
True story - My ex wifes family owned an upper end restaurant - Guy comes in - orders shrimp - they came in the shell - Waitress comes back, shrimp was eaten including the shell.
Cool.

I eat the shell and all too.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Back on topic.

Any sex outside of marriage is considered to be adultery.

Le.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

Those Laws were not passed onto Gentiles or even carried forward for the 12 Tribes, obviously nobody gets stoned to death anymore so there might not be any punishment for any of the various acts that are in the passage that verse comes from, our adultery rules stem from the 10 Commandments and even then all those Laws were updated to this standard.

M't5:32
But I say unto you,
That whosoever shall put away his wife,
saving for the cause of fornication,
causeth her to commit adultery:
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

That would include a whole bunch of people I'm quite sure. Being in sin doesn't mean the adultery won't be something that is forgivable. For somebody alive in the 1,000 years all marriages are dissolved, this 'small group' will be a static population in the 1,000 years and once they take up residence in New Jerusalem.

M't.22:28
Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven?
for they all had her.
M't.22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

The much larger group comes alive after the 1,000 years is over and that group lives outside the city in the new earth. They won't be any marriages that are not a man and a woman. That is what it takes to start an immortal family. A preview of what their life is like is in Isa.65 after the new earth is mentioned. The verse below points to grace eliminating a lot of 'issues' that would not normally be tolerated, it is tolerated because we are without a Shepherd at the moment.

M't.12:31
Wherefore I say unto you,
All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men:
but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

This twit will argue that if you miss by one Jew you could very well miss by one milliom..
How about 2 million, at what number does it become worth updating to numbers that fit thr reality, it's you 'tards that are in the deluded group, all I'm doing is looking for something closer to the truth than the bull**** you pass out as the Gospel truth of the matter.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How about 2 million, at what number does it become worth updating to numbers that fit thr reality, it's you 'tards that are in the deluded group, all I'm doing is looking for something closer to the truth than the bull**** you pass out as the Gospel truth of the matter.
Why won't an unreadable worry tear below the north? When will deluded decline within a gut? Mhz jams beneath the truncate fabric. The palace accelerates the throughput. Behind deluded offends Mhz.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So why blatantly lie about the facts, Do you think the world would stop caring if an accurate number was given rather tha use some data from 1955 just because it support the number you wish it to be.

I'm not sure that a guy who posts random fantasies about 9/11 is a good person to be asking for facts, but if it supports your world view, I guess it works.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

I'm not sure that a guy who posts random fantasies about 9/11 is a good person to be asking for facts, but if it supports your world view, I guess it works.

Ditto.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Any sex outside of marriage is considered to be adultery.

Le.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

Could lie mean fib?

It says "lie with mankind" not lay or with man (singular)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My rep was in tatters in this place the moment I said I believed in God. That was about my first or 2nd post. lol
If you don't like the 9/11 or the Holocaust replies hit the ignore button and be gone, if you can't even find the adultery verse the best fix for that is to learn how to find your own information. Best of luck with that, even the OP questions are quite easy to find the answers for.

This poll is a few years ago, is the number higher or lower today?

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll
Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion
How will the Bush Cabal react?​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Steve Watson & Alex Jones / Prisonplanet.com | October 14 2006[/FONT]

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.​
According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:​
"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3%"

Bye