God Lost The Exclusive Rights To Make Man

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

A week ago the earth shattering news broke for all to see “Man Manufactures Biological Cells”

God left the security backdoor open and the creation of life forms fell into the science community for evolution to start on a different course.

It’s time for God to retire and God can help the human psyche.

Religion will not die just get redefined.

This is a testament to the validity of D.N.A. and this will be society’s new map of the future or man’s new Bible.

Hang on because the ride is just starting to go into full speed and humans as we know it now will change forever.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So let say God Creates Man, & Man Creates Manufactured Biological Cells....
....so what? The two ideas can't exist together?

I'm not religious, but if there is a God, maybe this is part of Her/His plan.

Just throwing the idea of a plan beyond our comprehension out there, is all.
I'm keeping my mind open to the posibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: selin

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
bullsh*t poster as God did not create man with original sin.

just another example of an idiot spouting off through his/her ass.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

A week ago the earth shattering news broke for all to see “Man Manufactures Biological Cells”

God left the security backdoor open and the creation of life forms fell into the science community for evolution to start on a different course.

This is a testament to the validity of D.N.A. and this will be society’s new map of the future or man’s new Bible.

Hang on because the ride is just starting to go into full speed and humans as we know it now will change forever.

Woopie crap, they made a cell.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
two then four& on & on. What do you get?
A giant amoeba? Do artificial cells have artificial intelligence?

GerryH, I 'm confused. There is no mention of original sin in the OP, so are you saying artificial cells created by man will have original sin?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

And we sow the seeds of our own destruction.

Eve of Destruction#

Last edited:
Reactions: selin

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
A giant amoeba? Do artificial cells have artificial intelligence?

GerryH, I 'm confused. There is no mention of original sin in the OP, so are you saying artificial cells created by man will have original sin?

:roll: you being confused is not a surprise..... talk to Ron.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
he never had the exclusive right to make man.

he is a figment of imaginations, so the idea is as well.

of course....how could I have been so blind....am I ever glad the all knowing and infinatley wise talloola has set me straight.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
and I still stand by what I said considering you basically have said that any that do believe in God are delusional.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If I remember correctly, and I do because I went back to page one and checked, the topic was about the human "creation" of life.

BBC News - 'Artificial life' breakthrough announced by scientists

But;

NEW DELHI: Are the bacterial cells created in J Craig Venter's laboratories in the US actually synthetic life? After the hype and hoopla over the announcement of the world's first "manmade living cells", scientists are getting down to answering that question. And this is what most of them have to say: Venter's team has achieved a stupendous technical feat, but the cells cannot be called synthetic.
Did Venter create life? Not really, say experts - Science - Home - The Times of India

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
bullsh*t poster as God did not create man with original sin.

just another example of an idiot spouting off through his/her ass.

so what? nothing was said about original sin - just that life had been created - sans a deity. Come to think of it - a 'clean slate' life form - just like Adam and Eve. And as far as that goes, as God is 'all knowing', he knew what path his creations would take - in other words, that 'sin' was in his plan, just as Judas' 'betrayal' was planned. Because if Judas hadn't 'betrayed' Jesus, then the whole crucifixion - rise on the 3rd day and ascend unto heaven thing never would have happened. So Judas is a hero. He should be sainted - or at least beatified ....
God works in mysterious ways, his wonders to behold .... :angel12: