Anatomy : Scientist converted to islam after reading Quran.


ahmadabdalrhman
#1

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv73EfykhtXsE



Anatomy : Scientist converted to islam after reading Quran.

why you not ask for truth ?

you in evil way ?

why i here ?

find truth answer that just a way of god"ALLAH''

the truth way

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Scientist Converts to Islam after Studying Qur'an

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvnxFMi3CoOh4



by..
 
L Gilbert
#2
Scientist converts to Islam? So what. I know someone who used to believe till he gained more education. Now he's a scientist and doesn't believe in gods n stuff.
Isaac Asimov started out as a Jew and turned atheist. People are people. People change their views as time goes by. So is that your point?
 
TenPenny
#3
People should be free to believe in whatever religion they wish.

I hardly see how it's of any relevance to anybody else.
I know some Catholics, and a Wesleyan minister. Whoop de ****in doo.
 
L Gilbert
#4
... and I am pretty sure that we have a voodoo witchdoctor Muslim here, too. lmao
As you say, whoop de .... doo.
 
ahmadabdalrhman
#5
listen pls

Amazing recitation of the Qur'an by a young child!

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvlsj9Geaturerelated



what your feels ?
 
Risus
#6
Woohoo!!! Scientists have converted to Christianity, too....
 
ahmadabdalrhman
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by RisusView Post

Woohoo!!! Scientists have converted to Christianity, too....

ok

christianity have Miracles ?

in islam the Qur'an miracles

for that scientists converted to islam

by
 
ahmadabdalrhman
#8
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

miracles in the quran

by
 
Risus
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

ok

christianity have Miracles ?

in islam the Qur'an miracles

for that scientists converted to islam

by

I guess it must be a miracle if anyone, scientists included, convert to islam...
 
Scott Free
#10
The fact that early NE people knew this information suggests they acquired it through autopsy or perhaps more grotesque methods. It would be nothing unusual if a king had taken an interest in science and had pregnant women dissected at various stages of pregnancy and recorded his findings. The NE has pretty much always been a brutal and terrible place.

People who claim to be from god are despicable scoundrels on whole. They commonly plagiarize and steal content from any source they feel like. The justification is, of coarse, that truth is truth and it all comes from god. It would be wholly expected of Muhammad to steal such information whatever its actual source and pretend it came from some sky deity. It is after all part of the job of being a messiah.
 
ahmadabdalrhman
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott FreeView Post

The fact that early NE people knew this information suggests they acquired it through autopsy or perhaps more grotesque methods. It would be nothing unusual if a king had taken an interest in science and had pregnant women dissected at various stages of pregnancy and recorded his findings. The NE has pretty much always been a brutal and terrible place.

People who claim to be from god are despicable scoundrels on whole. They commonly plagiarize and steal content from any source they feel like. The justification is, of coarse, that truth is truth and it all comes from god. It would be wholly expected of Muhammad to steal such information whatever its actual source and pretend it came from some sky deity. It is after all part of the job of being a messiah.

you are talk about Legislative miracle !!

then..!!

what about the other miracles ?

Historical miracles ..!!

Universe miracles ..!!

Animals miracles..!!

Insects miracles..!!

Human miracles..!!

Plants miracles..!!

Medicine miracles..!!

Numeric miracles..!!

Earth miracles..!!

Water miracles..!!

all this miracles in quran ..

look down


http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

 
Kreskin
#12
Oh boy, this one will get interesting when Dexter gets involved. Good luck my friend.
 
Risus
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

you are talk about Legislative miracle !!

then..!!

what about the other miracles ?

Historical miracles ..!!

Universe miracles ..!!

Animals miracles..!!

Insects miracles..!!

Human miracles..!!

Plants miracles..!!

Medicine miracles..!!

Numeric miracles..!!

Earth miracles..!!

Water miracles..!!

all this miracles in quran ..

look down


http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

More mumbo jumbo.......
 
ahmadabdalrhman
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by RisusView Post

More mumbo jumbo.......

you're know better than Scientists ?

they say it is true !!
 
Scott Free
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

you are talk about Legislative miracle !!

then..!!

what about the other miracles ?

Historical miracles ..!!

Universe miracles ..!!

Animals miracles..!!

Insects miracles..!!

Human miracles..!!

Plants miracles..!!

Medicine miracles..!!

Numeric miracles..!!

Earth miracles..!!

Water miracles..!!

all this miracles in quran ..

look down


http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

So far all the "Islamic" miracles of science etc,. that I have looked into have been convoluted, ambiguous and just plain crap.

On the whole Nostradamus "seems" to have gotten more "right." Why don't you worship him? Or do you?

The universe doesn't play dice but religionists seem to.
 
eanassir
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

miracles in the quran

by

Certainly the Glorious Quran includes a large number of ayat that pertain to the true science, when God tells people to contemplate and ponder the marvels of nature and universe.

And at any time, when an apostle of God comes to people, the disbelievers will deny him, and mock his words, and say to him: "you are only a liar, and your words are some lies, and you are not sent by God."

God said in the Quran 10: 39

بَلْ كَذَّبُواْ بِمَا لَمْ يُحِيطُواْ بِعِلْمِهِ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِهِمْ تَأْوِيلُهُ كَذَلِكَ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ

The explanation:
(But [actually] they have cried lies to the [mysterious ayat of the Quran: the 'similitudes'], the knowledge of which they comprehend not,

and even when the interpretation thereof will come to them [at the time of the Mahdi-Paraclite, they will also cry lies.]

Even so those [unbelieving nations] that were before them cried lies [to their apostles];

then see [O Mohammed] what end was of the wrong-doers [: was it not destruction and ruining?] )

So this aya speaks about three times of deniers:
1- The people of Prophet Mohammed denied the ambiguous ayat of the Quran, when they did not understand their meaning and implication.
2- The people (Muslims and non-Muslims) in the future, when the Mahdi (the Paraclete or Elijah of the Last Days) will come; they will deny the interpretation of the ambiguous ayat of the Quran.
3- The past nations: denied their apostles in the same manner.

Therefore, all of that was only denial and disbelief: these were the disbelievers (because they were wrong-doers); while some other people will believe.

Example:
Noah came about ? 5000 years ago; he was denied; most of his people denied, disbelieved and mocked him; in like manner as do atheists now mock the Quran and the other heavenly books.

Then he started (according to God's revelation and instruction) to construct the ship (called the Ark), in a region where there was no sea and they mocked him: "Certainly Noah has become mad: to make a ship where there is no sea here!" "Now you have become a carpenter after being a prophet!"

According to its description, I think it was like the can of the food; he made it of wood logs tied with thin ropes ( because there was no nails at that time), then he painted it with pitch [that was available at his region near Mosul in Iraq]; it was on a dry land, then when the water issued, they embarked on that Ark, and closed the door of the Ark, and when the water rose, the Ark floated on the water, and the rest of his people: the disbelievers were drowned in the deluge, including his grandson Canaan.


Last edited by eanassir; Oct 20th, 2008 at 11:56 AM..
 
hermanntrude
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

you're know better than Scientists ?

they say it is true !!

I AM a scientist. And I know better than the scientist you're referring to. the Qu'ran, while perhaps holding some truth (and perhaps very little), is not only the cause of much suffering, stupidity and hatred, but is almost certainly NOT the word of Allah, even if there was a being similar to the one you call Allah.
 
eanassir
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

I AM a scientist. And I know better than the scientist you're referring to. the Qu'ran, while perhaps holding some truth (and perhaps very little), is not only the cause of much suffering, stupidity and hatred, but is almost certainly NOT the word of Allah, even if there was a being similar to the one you call Allah.


In the dictionary:
sci·en·tist (plural sci·en·tists)
noun
expert in science: somebody who has scientific training or works in one of the sciences
------------------------------------------------------
This word now concerns some degree or rank in a university or a science centre; other related words may be a researcher …etc.

Anyhow, it denotes one who has some qualification and research in some fields of knowledge.

Some points concerning the scientist:
  • A scientist has to know that whatever knowledge he may have acquired, is only limited and very little in comparison to the extensive knowledge and secrets in the universe and nature.
  • Once a scientist says: "I know" [it is some part of the self-conceit], he has then become ignorant – a parable.
  • His knowledge in comparison to the absolute knowledge of God is about nothing.

This is in the Quran 12: 76
نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مِّن نَّشَاء وَفَوْقَ كُلِّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ
The explanation:
(We raise by ranks [of position and science, anyone] whom We will,
and above "everyone with knowledge" there is the All-Knowing [Lord.] )
----------------------------------------------------

If you tell me in what field you are a scientist, I may give you some ayat concerning your discipline of knowledge; in order to know that certainly the Quran is the true word of God.

And this is concerning your claim that the Quran includes little truth, and it is not from God (or Allah): Quran 10: 37-38
وَمَا كَانَ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَن يُفْتَرَى مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ . أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
The explanation:
(This Quran could not have been invented, unless from God;
but only as confirmation to him by whose hands [is the Quran],
and expounding the [past heavenly]Scripture.
There is no doubt about it[s being revealed] from the Lord of the worlds.

Or say the [associaters]: "[Mohammed] has forged the [Quran]?"
Say [O Mohammed, to them]: "Then produce a soorah [: or a chapter] like the [Quran],
and call [for assistance] those [your chiefs] whom you can [call], other than God, if you are truthful [in your claim that Mohammed has forged the Quran.]"


eanassir
http://universeandquran.t35.com
 
Scott Free
#19
You don't believe anyway eanassir. I proved it. You wouldn't take my challenge.

Why don't you admit that and drop this whole stupid god thing?

Just think, if you do it now you'll have the rest of your life to make up for lost time.
 
eanassir
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Oh boy, this one will get interesting when Dexter gets involved. Good luck my friend.

Your Dexter whom you admire, is only a transgressor in words and a reviler, but is not a disputant.
 
eanassir
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by RisusView Post

Woohoo!!! Scientists have converted to Christianity, too....


Of course, the Christ came with instructions from God; the Christ came to fulfill his Master's will.
 
eanassir
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Scientist converts to Islam? So what. I know someone who used to believe till he gained more education. Now he's a scientist and doesn't believe in gods n stuff.
Isaac Asimov started out as a Jew and turned atheist. People are people. People change their views as time goes by. So is that your point?


Muatafa Mahmoud, was an atheist, then was rightly guided, and became a preacher of the Islam.

Many Muslims apostatize from the Islam, (officially he is a Muslim in his ID) but he in fact follows the communism and atheism.

Many Jews (like Dr. Ahmed Soossa, an Iraqi Jew); he converted to the Islam, and I know a Jewish family converted. Many many Christians converted to the Islam.

Some Muslims (few indeed) apostatized from the Islam; I know one apostatized and became a Christian, after some psychological shock: when he became adult and some years later, he discovered that he was not the son of some rich well-known Muslim family, and they had adopted him from the church; so then he apostatized.

In this present time, [it is narrated] the turning and changing of persons and communities is very rapid and frequent: a man may be a believer at night, and at morning may become atheist or associater; and another may be an atheist by morning, and may be righly guided by God and become a true believer at night, and so on; this is because of the hard situations of the present life, and their committing or repentance from their wrong-doing.

This is in the Quran 16: 93
وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلكِن يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاء وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء وَلَتُسْأَلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
The explanation:
(If God had willed, He would have made you one nation [Muslims: monotheists];

but He misleads whom He Will [because of his bad work and evil intentions], and guides aright whom He will [because of his good work and intentions and his kindness to the poor and needy];

and you will surely be questioned about that you used to do [: disbelievers will be questioned in a way of rebuking, and believers will be questioned in a way of judgment].)

 
L Gilbert
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassirView Post

Your Dexter whom you admire, is only a transgressor in words and a reviler, but is not a disputant.

I respect Decx, too. The reason why is because he can back up most of what he says with fact. You just use hearsay. It's quite simple - he is more believable than you.
 
L Gilbert
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassirView Post

Muatafa Mahmoud, was an atheist, then was rightly guided, and became a preacher of the Islam.

Many Muslims apostatize from the Islam, (officially he is a Muslim in his ID) but he in fact follows the communism and atheism.

Many Jews (like Dr. Ahmed Soossa, an Iraqi Jew); he converted to the Islam, and I know a Jewish family converted. Many many Christians converted to the Islam.

Some Muslims (few indeed) apostatized from the Islam; I know one apostatized and became a Christian, after some psychological shock: when he became adult and some years later, he discovered that he was not the son of some rich well-known Muslim family, and they had adopted him from the church; so then he apostatized.

In this present time, [it is narrated] the turning and changing of persons and communities is very rapid and frequent: a man may be a believer at night, and at morning may become atheist or associater; and another may be an atheist by morning, and may be righly guided by God and become a true believer at night, and so on; this is because of the hard situations of the present life, and their committing or repentance from their wrong-doing.

This is in the Quran 16: 93

وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلكِن يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاء وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء وَلَتُسْأَلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
The explanation:
(If God had willed, He would have made you one nation [Muslims: monotheists];

but He misleads whom He Will [because of his bad work and evil intentions], and guides aright whom He will [because of his good work and intentions and his kindness to the poor and needy];

and you will surely be questioned about that you used to do [: disbelievers will be questioned in a way of rebuking, and believers will be questioned in a way of judgment].)

So what?
Like I said, people change their views. Some are sucked in by the foolishness of faith, some leave because they realize it is foolishness.
 
L Gilbert
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by ahmadabdalrhmanView Post

you are talk about Legislative miracle !!

then..!!

what about the other miracles ?

Historical miracles ..!!

Universe miracles ..!!

Animals miracles..!!

Insects miracles..!!

Human miracles..!!

Plants miracles..!!

Medicine miracles..!!

Numeric miracles..!!

Earth miracles..!!

Water miracles..!!

all this miracles in quran ..

look down


http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

Big deal. One could make a case that it's a miracle that water is wet.
As far as your link goes, it isn't even worth taking apart. It's only worth making the comment that the entire thing is based on a heap of assumptions and very little understanding of science.
 
eanassir
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I respect Decx, too. The reason why is because he can back up most of what he says with fact. You just use hearsay. It's quite simple - he is more believable than you.

Then - if you are truthful - why do you, and many other atheists here, resort ot rivaling God, the apotles and prophets, and the Heavenly Books whenever there is any subject for discussion?

This is an obvious way for evasing from the correct argument; and it is very shameful, that many guys here use some low phrases and expressions, or put some stars like these ****
Or is it some trick to let the other person stop speaking?
 
eanassir
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

So what?
Like I said, people change their views. Some are sucked in by the foolishness of faith, some leave because they realize it is foolishness.

Also I say:
So what?
Like I said, people change their views.

But some discover the foolishness of the atheism and the disbelief, and change their idea, but others may slip from the right way and fall into the trap of the devil and cosequently fall into the association and atheism.
 
eanassir
#28
What a haughtiness!

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Big deal. One could make a case that it's a miracle that water is wet.

As far as your link goes, it isn't even worth taking apart.

It's only worth making the comment that the entire thing is based on a heap of assumptions and very little understanding of science.

 
ahmadabdalrhman
#29
It's the lowest place on earth,

417 meters below sea level (about -1300 feet?). The Dead Sea

Roman and Sasanians fight in the The Dead Sea

the Dead Sea is In a lowest the land that in quran be fore 1400 old

{

Sahih International: Alif, Lam, Meem.



030.002



Sahih International: The Byzantines have been defeated



030.003



Sahih International: In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.



030.004



Sahih International: Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice




أدنى in arabic have 2 = meaning : nearest and lowest

then the other meaning is : -


In the lowest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.
the battle was in The Dead Sea
and the battle between Roman and Sasanians here

HERE dictionary

from arabic to english here

copy أدنى

and enter أدنى to dictionary

roman = Byzantines
Last edited by ahmadabdalrhman; Oct 21st, 2008 at 07:41 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#30
and so the hateful battle rages on
earth remains in worry hate and fear,






i think that's right but it's long ago
 

Similar Threads

56
JESUS in the QURAN
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jan 26th, 2009
22
The beauty of the Quran.
by diamond lady | Dec 31st, 2008
162
Astronomy and the quran
by eanassir | Oct 3rd, 2007
12
Umm, now where did I see the Quran quoted?
by CDNBear | Sep 28th, 2006
no new posts