The unapparent blessing

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God bestowed so many blessings on people, uncountable in fact, so what is the 'unapparent blessing'?

The apparent blessings are obvious: the health, the wealth, the family, the sons and daughters, the wife and husband, the peace, the prosperity, the knowledge ..etc.
So praise and gratitude to God for all His blessings!

But what is the unapparent blessing?

This is in the Quran 31: 20, which means:
{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties, [both] apparent c and unapparent?

But among people [the disbelievers] are those who dispute about [the religion of] God, without knowledge [concerning what he says]d, and without guidance [of God], and without any [heavenly] book, lightening [the way.] e}

20 a Wind, cloud and rain.
20 b Rivers, seas, beasts and cows.

20 c The ‘apparent’ bounties are the bounties of the life of the World, like health, wealth, children and others.

While the ‘unapparent’ bounty is the bounty of the Islam and guidance to the righteous way; for the truth about the Islam religion will not be exposed to the people of other religions and will not appear visible unless in the Next Life, when they will know that it is the best religion.

20 d And without any logical proof.
20 e It means: without any book with clear proofs.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_20
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/31(dot)htm#a31_20

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Blessings do not come from the Quran. It is an instructional manual on how and why to kill.

I thought that you had strapped a bomb to yourself and decided to walk through a market, Nassir. Sadly, I was wrong.

Slow week for Islam over Christmas. According to thereligionofpeace.com, a mere 555 people were injured or killed from the 17th to the 23rd of December. Islam was giving out blessings that week and every other. The bounty of blood, pain and death from what I see.

Lots of blessings from Islam there. 13 countries worth of blessings.

Attacks
Killed 245
Injured 310
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 13
---
http://thereligionofpeace.com

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties,

Most Muslims are poor, ignorant savages who live in the vilest shyteholes on the planet. Some are the extremely wealthy recipients of bounty but they do not share their wealth. Rather, they use it to keep the rest of the Muslims down under their boots.

God doesn't seem to like Muslims, very much.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nor would He, given their questionable hygiene, odd personal habits and anger issues.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Grace, a gift from God with no strings or obligations attached. That being said any that experience it will stick around just to see what he does next.

Nor would He, given their questionable hygiene, odd personal habits and anger issues.
Hey now, we paid good money to have them trained to act like that.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The straight or standard path is the monotheism and thie 'exclusive devotion to God alone without associate or son, daughter, parents or patrons.
So this is the standard way, which when man follows, will lead him to success in this life of the World and in the Next Life.
It is the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments.

Quran 6: 153, which means:
{Surely, this [religion of the Islam q] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.] s

This [warning] He t has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.]}

153 q With which I have commanded you, and to which I have guided you.

153 s It means: In the future, the Muslim nation will divide and deviate from the 'standard and straight' way; because the ways and programs of the falsehood [of your enemies] will work for dividing you, so their propaganda will influence you and their plights will inflict you; so it will lead to your dispersion away from His way.

153 t i.e. God – be glorified.

These [commandments just mentioned in these three ayat], are ten commandments, that God – be glorified – commanded us to observe and carry out; so anyone works according to these commandments, and does not disobey any of them, then he will be one of the people of Paradise. These commandments are:

1- Associate not anything with Him.

2- Do good to parents.

3- Slay not your children because of penury.

4- Come not near to adultery.

5- Kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid.

6- Approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal.]

7- Give full weight and full measure.

8- When you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just.

9- Fulfill the covenant of God.

10- This [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_153
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_153

====================================================================

{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties,

Most Muslims are poor, ignorant savages who live in the vilest shyteholes on the planet. Some are the extremely wealthy recipients of bounty but they do not share their wealth. Rather, they use it to keep the rest of the Muslims down under their boots.

God doesn't seem to like Muslims, very much.

The aya although speaking to Muslims, particularly in the first generation of the Islam, it also involve all mankind, to whom God has subjected the heavens and earth to their advantage, but yet they do not show gratitude.

Moreover, it is not your wealth or children which bring man near to God, but the belief in the monotheism and the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate and the righteous work.

Quran 5: 60, which means:
{Say [Mohammed d]: "Shall I tell you [Jews] about something worse than that [you mock at, of our religion]e – concerning a reward from God [that will be for us?f]

They are those [your ancestors and you] whom God cursed g, and His wrath was kindled against them h,

and He made out of their [dead bodies] the apes and swines
i [in Palestine, after the coming of Nabuchodonosor],

and [those who] served the Taghoot: the tyrant [: Nabuchodonosor, and Pharaoh before him.]
j

Those [who served Baal and Astaroth] are [today] worst in abode and farthest [than others] astray from the right way."}
.................................................................................

60 d To these Jews who mocked your prayers and denied your belief.

60 e Because we believe in God alone and we do not associate anything with Him.

60 f And we will not have evil as do you claim, but the evil will be for you and your ancestors who associated with God, and worshipped the calf, Baal, and Astaroth.

60 g i.e. God shifted him away from His mercy, and humiliated him.

60 h Because of their disbelieving and worshipping the idols.

60 i i.e. He created the apes and swines, in the country of Palestine, out of their dead corpses, and that was after the event of Nabuchodonosor.

60 j i.e. God caused them to be slaves of Nabuchodonosor who enslaved them for seventy years, as had Pharaoh enslaved them for two hundred years. This is in the in the life of the World; while in the Next Life, the spirits of the associaters and idolaters among them serve the devils in the Barzakh world (or the spirit world or the afterlife world.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_60
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/5(dot)htm#a5_60

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.

You caught that, well i'll bite...

I have no problem with them but they seem to have a problem in the Middle East you know like not being allowed temples in Saudi Arabia and being practically slaves in Qatar... Like come on if the UAE opens a hindu temple what is Saudi Arabias beef?

Me a Jew? Well just a little little bit in my blood, does that bother you ?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So why don't you make their temples in your country; it will not make difference: you are a disbeliever anyway .. an idolater like the idol worshipers or an atheist who denies God; therefore you defend the idolatry.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So why don't you make their temples in your country; it will not make difference: you are a disbeliever anyway .. an idolater like the idol worshipers or an atheist who denies God; therefore you defend the idolatry.

Are you a robot or something? Canada has many temples and its like that place you read about in utopian books where everyone kind of gets along. Well compared to the Middle East at least.

And just because I'm a Jedi doesn't mean that I'm a disbeliever.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Are you a robot or something? Canada has many temples and its like that place you read about in utopian books where everyone kind of gets along. Well compared to the Middle East at least.

And just because I'm a Jedi doesn't mean that I'm a disbeliever.

See your shape firstly and you will know who is the robot.

So you are glad for making temples of the idolater, and don't know the idolatry is against the First Commandment?
If you agree with the idolatry, you are an idolater; because God does not agree about making idols and worshiping others .. I have remembered you are a Tri-theist not a mono-theist?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
See your shape firstly and you will know who is the robot.

So you are glad for making temples of the idolater, and don't know the idolatry is against the First Commandment?
If you agree with the idolatry, you are an idolater; because God does not agree about making idols and worshiping others .. I have remembered you are a Tri-theist not a mono-theist?

I believe that everyone should have the right to pray to whatever god or gods that they want too because honestly who cares.

Can your religion do this?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I am with God, and against the idolatry.
So while you agree with the idolatry, why do you object to God's religion: the submission to God alone without associate: because your heart is not pure for God.

=======================================================================

Quran 33: 1-4, which mean:

[The beginning of this soora was revealed concerning Abu Sufyan the son of Harb, Ikrima the son of Abu Jahl and Abu A’awar As Salmi; they came to Medina city and were the guest of Abdullah the son of Ubay, following the Battle of the Trench, with safety permission of God’s messenger, in order to talk to him.

They went to him together with Abdullah the son of Ubay, Abdullah the son of Sa’ad the son of Abu Sarh and To’ma the son of Abayriq; they came to God’s messenger and said:

Mohammed, leave us be to our gods, and we too should leave you and your Lord; so that you will not mention them badly, and we should not mention you badly.”

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

1. O prophet, [be steadfast to] ward off [the punishment of] God, and obey not the unbelievers and the hypocrites a.

Surely God is All-Knowing
b, Most Wise c.

2. But follow what is revealed to you from your Lord d; surely God is Most Aware of that you [all] do e.

3. And put [O prophet] your trust in God f; and enough is God as a guardian [over you g.]

[Then God – be glorified – addressed the associaters, and said:]

4. God did not make to any man two hearts within his body aa

1 a About what they invite you to leave them be to their religion and their worshipping the idols, but teach and acquaint them that the idols can neither harm nor profit; and anyone worship them will be a loser.

1 b About their purpose before their travelled to you.

1 c With what He bid you with and forbid you from.
Similar to this aya in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 68: 9, which means:
(They wish that you should compromise, so that they may also compromise.)
The meaning: They wish that you would leave them and their gods, and so they will leave you be.

2 d To forsake and break up the idols.

2 e So He will reward you in the Next Life according to your acts.

3 f To propagate your religion; but do not pay attention to the words of the associaters, and God will help you against them.

3 g To help you against your enemies.

4 aa So that you might turn one of his hearts to love the idols, and the other one to love God; but He made to every man one heart in order that you should turn your hearts to Him and fill your hearts with His love.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/33.htm#a33_1
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/33(dot)htm#a33_1

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
While the ‘unapparent’ bounty is the bounty of the Islam and guidance to the righteous way; for the truth about the Islam religion will not be exposed to the people of other religions and will not appear visible unless in the Next Life, when they will know that it is the best religion.

20 d And without any logical proof.
20 e It means: without any book with clear proofs.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_20
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/31(dot)htm#a31_20

There's a book called life, it will judge the merits of your religion. There are as many religious journeys as thier are living organizms.
You can't mount a religion like it was a horse. There's only one religion for you in the valley of the shadow of death one narrow path to salvation.

The Sun of man has been reborn a few days ago and he's already returning to us, minute by minute his radiant face smiles on us more each day, if the fire wood lasts we will enjoy mosquitous once again.

However I have been clocked at wrong 47% by an education system, and I can prove it.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Muslims are the devil's assassins. You are an evil, devil worshipping creature. The fact that you draw a breath proves that the devil does exist. No god would create such a cruel, vile and demonic group of psychopaths like Muslims

The Islam kill/injury statistics are in for November.

Attacks 231
Killed 2008
Injured 3082
Suicide Blasts 27
Countries 29

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Islam is a sickness that rots the soul of humanity. The statistics speak for themselves, but who will speak for the dead and injured that Islam creates every day?

This is a single example of the Satanic cult of Islam.

Decapitation: A woman was murdered for going shopping Fred Dufour/AFP/Getty Images

Woman beheaded in Afghanistan for going shopping without husband

A woman has been beheaded in the street by an armed gang for going shopping without her husband.

The woman was decapitated in the Sar-e-Pul province of Afghanistan on Monday by a group of armed men, local media reported. Zabiullah Amani,a provincial governor spokesman, told national broadcaster Tolo News the killing was linked to the Taliban.

He claimed the woman was murdered because she had visited the city on her own without a husband. According the Mr Amani, the victim’s husband was in Iran at the time of her killing.

The Middle East Press reported the woman had been shopping in a market when the attack took place. Taliban rules forbid women from leaving home without being accompanied by a male relative. However, the Taliban has reportedly denied involvement in the incident.