The unapparent blessing

selfsame
#1
God bestowed so many blessings on people, uncountable in fact, so what is the 'unapparent blessing'?

The apparent blessings are obvious: the health, the wealth, the family, the sons and daughters, the wife and husband, the peace, the prosperity, the knowledge ..etc.
So praise and gratitude to God for all His blessings!

But what is the unapparent blessing?

This is in the Quran 31: 20, which means:
{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties, [both] apparent c and unapparent?

But among people [the disbelievers] are those who dispute about [the religion of] God, without knowledge [concerning what he says]d, and without guidance [of God], and without any [heavenly] book, lightening [the way.] e}
.................................................. ...........................

20 a Wind, cloud and rain.
20 b Rivers, seas, beasts and cows.

20 c The ‘apparent’ bounties are the bounties of the life of the World, like health, wealth, children and others.

While the ‘unapparent’ bounty is the bounty of the Islam and guidance to the righteous way; for the truth about the Islam religion will not be exposed to the people of other religions and will not appear visible unless in the Next Life, when they will know that it is the best religion.

20 d And without any logical proof.
20 e It means: without any book with clear proofs.

quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_20 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/31(dot)htm#a31_20
 
Johnnny
#2
A true blessing? Like how you dont have your DZ license?
 
Murphy
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Blessings do not come from the Quran. It is an instructional manual on how and why to kill.

I thought that you had strapped a bomb to yourself and decided to walk through a market, Nassir. Sadly, I was wrong.

Slow week for Islam over Christmas. According to thereligionofpeace.com, a mere 555 people were injured or killed from the 17th to the 23rd of December. Islam was giving out blessings that week and every other. The bounty of blood, pain and death from what I see.



Lots of blessings from Islam there. 13 countries worth of blessings.

Attacks
Killed 245
Injured 310
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 13
---
thereligionofpeace.com (external - login to view)
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#4
{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties,

Most Muslims are poor, ignorant savages who live in the vilest shyteholes on the planet. Some are the extremely wealthy recipients of bounty but they do not share their wealth. Rather, they use it to keep the rest of the Muslims down under their boots.

God doesn't seem to like Muslims, very much.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Dec 28th, 2016 at 05:56 PM..
 
Murphy
#5
Nor would He, given their questionable hygiene, odd personal habits and anger issues.
 
MHz
#6
Grace, a gift from God with no strings or obligations attached. That being said any that experience it will stick around just to see what he does next.

Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Nor would He, given their questionable hygiene, odd personal habits and anger issues.

Hey now, we paid good money to have them trained to act like that.
 
selfsame
#7
The straight or standard path is the monotheism and thie 'exclusive devotion to God alone without associate or son, daughter, parents or patrons.
So this is the standard way, which when man follows, will lead him to success in this life of the World and in the Next Life.
It is the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments.

Quran 6: 153, which means:
{Surely, this [religion of the Islam q] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.] s

This [warning] He t has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.]}
.................................................. .............................

153 q With which I have commanded you, and to which I have guided you.

153 s It means: In the future, the Muslim nation will divide and deviate from the 'standard and straight' way; because the ways and programs of the falsehood [of your enemies] will work for dividing you, so their propaganda will influence you and their plights will inflict you; so it will lead to your dispersion away from His way.

153 t i.e. God – be glorified.

These [commandments just mentioned in these three ayat], are ten commandments, that God – be glorified – commanded us to observe and carry out; so anyone works according to these commandments, and does not disobey any of them, then he will be one of the people of Paradise. These commandments are:

1- Associate not anything with Him.

2- Do good to parents.

3- Slay not your children because of penury.

4- Come not near to adultery.

5- Kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid.

6- Approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal.]

7- Give full weight and full measure.

8- When you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just.

9- Fulfill the covenant of God.

10- This [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way; therefore do you [men] follow it.

quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_153 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/6(dot)htm#a6_153

================================================== ==================

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

{Have you, [Muslims], not seen that God has subjected to you what a is in the [gaseous] heavens and what b is in the earth, and has lavished on you His bounties,

Most Muslims are poor, ignorant savages who live in the vilest shyteholes on the planet. Some are the extremely wealthy recipients of bounty but they do not share their wealth. Rather, they use it to keep the rest of the Muslims down under their boots.

God doesn't seem to like Muslims, very much.

The aya although speaking to Muslims, particularly in the first generation of the Islam, it also involve all mankind, to whom God has subjected the heavens and earth to their advantage, but yet they do not show gratitude.

Moreover, it is not your wealth or children which bring man near to God, but the belief in the monotheism and the exclusive devotion to God alone without associate and the righteous work.

Quran 5: 60, which means:
{Say [Mohammed d]: "Shall I tell you [Jews] about something worse than that [you mock at, of our religion]e – concerning a reward from God [that will be for us?f]

They are those [your ancestors and you] whom God cursed g, and His wrath was kindled against them h,

and He made out of their [dead bodies] the apes and swines
i [in Palestine, after the coming of Nabuchodonosor],

and [those who] served the Taghoot: the tyrant [: Nabuchodonosor, and Pharaoh before him.]
j

Those [who served Baal and Astaroth] are [today] worst in abode and farthest [than others] astray from the right way."}
.................................................. ...............................

60 d To these Jews who mocked your prayers and denied your belief.

60 e Because we believe in God alone and we do not associate anything with Him.

60 f And we will not have evil as do you claim, but the evil will be for you and your ancestors who associated with God, and worshipped the calf, Baal, and Astaroth.

60 g i.e. God shifted him away from His mercy, and humiliated him.

60 h Because of their disbelieving and worshipping the idols.

60 i i.e. He created the apes and swines, in the country of Palestine, out of their dead corpses, and that was after the event of Nabuchodonosor.

60 j i.e. God caused them to be slaves of Nabuchodonosor who enslaved them for seventy years, as had Pharaoh enslaved them for two hundred years. This is in the in the life of the World; while in the Next Life, the spirits of the associaters and idolaters among them serve the devils in the Barzakh world (or the spirit world or the afterlife world.)

quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_60 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/5(dot)htm#a5_60
Last edited by selfsame; Dec 29th, 2016 at 05:35 PM..
 
Johnnny
#8
-deleted-
 
selfsame
#9
Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.
 
Johnnny
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.

You caught that, well i'll bite...

I have no problem with them but they seem to have a problem in the Middle East you know like not being allowed temples in Saudi Arabia and being practically slaves in Qatar... Like come on if the UAE opens a hindu temple what is Saudi Arabias beef?

Me a Jew? Well just a little little bit in my blood, does that bother you ?
 
selfsame
#11
So why don't you make their temples in your country; it will not make difference: you are a disbeliever anyway .. an idolater like the idol worshipers or an atheist who denies God; therefore you defend the idolatry.
 
Johnnny
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

So why don't you make their temples in your country; it will not make difference: you are a disbeliever anyway .. an idolater like the idol worshipers or an atheist who denies God; therefore you defend the idolatry.

Are you a robot or something? Canada has many temples and its like that place you read about in utopian books where everyone kind of gets along. Well compared to the Middle East at least.

And just because I'm a Jedi doesn't mean that I'm a disbeliever.
 
selfsame
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Are you a robot or something? Canada has many temples and its like that place you read about in utopian books where everyone kind of gets along. Well compared to the Middle East at least.

And just because I'm a Jedi doesn't mean that I'm a disbeliever.

See your shape firstly and you will know who is the robot.

So you are glad for making temples of the idolater, and don't know the idolatry is against the First Commandment?
If you agree with the idolatry, you are an idolater; because God does not agree about making idols and worshiping others .. I have remembered you are a Tri-theist not a mono-theist?
 
Johnnny
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

See your shape firstly and you will know who is the robot.

So you are glad for making temples of the idolater, and don't know the idolatry is against the First Commandment?
If you agree with the idolatry, you are an idolater; because God does not agree about making idols and worshiping others .. I have remembered you are a Tri-theist not a mono-theist?

I believe that everyone should have the right to pray to whatever god or gods that they want too because honestly who cares.

Can your religion do this?

 
selfsame
#15
I am with God, and against the idolatry.
So while you agree with the idolatry, why do you object to God's religion: the submission to God alone without associate: because your heart is not pure for God.

================================================== =====================

Quran 33: 1-4, which mean:

[The beginning of this soora was revealed concerning Abu Sufyan the son of Harb, Ikrima the son of Abu Jahl and Abu A’awar As Salmi; they came to Medina city and were the guest of Abdullah the son of Ubay, following the Battle of the Trench, with safety permission of God’s messenger, in order to talk to him.

They went to him together with Abdullah the son of Ubay, Abdullah the son of Sa’ad the son of Abu Sarh and To’ma the son of Abayriq; they came to God’s messenger and said:

Mohammed, leave us be to our gods, and we too should leave you and your Lord; so that you will not mention them badly, and we should not mention you badly.”

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]


1. O prophet, [be steadfast to] ward off [the punishment of] God, and obey not the unbelievers and the hypocrites a.

Surely God is All-Knowing
b, Most Wise c.

2. But follow what is revealed to you from your Lord d; surely God is Most Aware of that you [all] do e.

3. And put [O prophet] your trust in God f; and enough is God as a guardian [over you g.]

[Then God – be glorified – addressed the associaters, and said:]

4. God did not make to any man two hearts within his body aa
.................................................. .............................

1 a About what they invite you to leave them be to their religion and their worshipping the idols, but teach and acquaint them that the idols can neither harm nor profit; and anyone worship them will be a loser.

1 b About their purpose before their travelled to you.

1 c With what He bid you with and forbid you from.
Similar to this aya in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 68: 9, which means:
(They wish that you should compromise, so that they may also compromise.)
The meaning: They wish that you would leave them and their gods, and so they will leave you be.

2 d To forsake and break up the idols.

2 e So He will reward you in the Next Life according to your acts.

3 f To propagate your religion; but do not pay attention to the words of the associaters, and God will help you against them.

3 g To help you against your enemies.

4 aa So that you might turn one of his hearts to love the idols, and the other one to love God; but He made to every man one heart in order that you should turn your hearts to Him and fill your hearts with His love.

quran-ayat.com/pret/33.htm#a33_1 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/33(dot)htm#a33_1
 
darkbeaver
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post


While the ‘unapparent’ bounty is the bounty of the Islam and guidance to the righteous way; for the truth about the Islam religion will not be exposed to the people of other religions and will not appear visible unless in the Next Life, when they will know that it is the best religion.

20 d And without any logical proof.
20 e It means: without any book with clear proofs.

quran-ayat.com/pret/31.htm#a31_20 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/31(dot)htm#a31_20

There's a book called life, it will judge the merits of your religion. There are as many religious journeys as thier are living organizms.
You can't mount a religion like it was a horse. There's only one religion for you in the valley of the shadow of death one narrow path to salvation.

The Sun of man has been reborn a few days ago and he's already returning to us, minute by minute his radiant face smiles on us more each day, if the fire wood lasts we will enjoy mosquitous once again.

However I have been clocked at wrong 47% by an education system, and I can prove it.
 
Murphy
#17
Muslims are the devil's assassins. You are an evil, devil worshipping creature. The fact that you draw a breath proves that the devil does exist. No god would create such a cruel, vile and demonic group of psychopaths like Muslims

The Islam kill/injury statistics are in for November.

Attacks 231
Killed 2008
Injured 3082
Suicide Blasts 27
Countries 29

www.thereligionofpeace.com (external - login to view)

Islam is a sickness that rots the soul of humanity. The statistics speak for themselves, but who will speak for the dead and injured that Islam creates every day?

This is a single example of the Satanic cult of Islam.


Decapitation: A woman was murdered for going shopping Fred Dufour/AFP/Getty Images

Woman beheaded in Afghanistan for going shopping without husband


A woman has been beheaded in the street by an armed gang for going shopping without her husband.

The woman was decapitated in the Sar-e-Pul province of Afghanistan on Monday by a group of armed men, local media reported. Zabiullah Amani,a provincial governor spokesman, told national broadcaster Tolo News the killing was linked to the Taliban.

He claimed the woman was murdered because she had visited the city on her own without a husband. According the Mr Amani, the victim’s husband was in Iran at the time of her killing.

The Middle East Press reported the woman had been shopping in a market when the attack took place. Taliban rules forbid women from leaving home without being accompanied by a male relative. However, the Taliban has reportedly denied involvement in the incident.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Another religious nut shows up. All of us should be in one thread.
 
Murphy
#19
I think selfsame should get a taste of what Islam dispenses every day.
 
darkbeaver
#20
Islam is a munitions manufacturer? I hadn't heard. Cluster bombs I asssume. What are the prices like?
 
Johnnny
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Islam is a munitions manufacturer? I hadn't heard. Cluster bombs I asssume. What are the prices like?

They buy them from the Brits with an example being the Saudis in Yemen
 
darkbeaver
#22
The Saudies are rich but stupid, they should have had thier own munition industry long time ago, when the west won't sell to them they done for. Or they 'll hjave to bend to Russia.Or the Chinese. The world has new order.
 
Murphy
#23
They do manufacture munitions. Unlike you darkbeaver, I have witnessed it firsthand while on the Cdn Forces travel plan. They are very good at scrounging. They buy, steal and scrounge munitions from a number of sources. You can read about the warehouses full of munitions and weapons discovered in Aleppo recently.

In the meantime, this is what they do in places like Toronto.



Toronto activists continue to hand out books condoning “light” wife beating
Story by: Jonathan D. Halevi

Activists at the Islamic booth at Toronto’s Dundas Square continue to hand out copies of the book “The Quran” (Saheeh International), which contains interpretation that legalizes light wife beating as a psychological measure to prevent family breakup.

On December 24, 2016, CIJnews obtained a copy of the book. The following are Quranic verses followed by modern interpretation from the book:

Toronto activists continue to hand out books condoning “light” wife beating – CIJNews English (external - login to view)
 
darkbeaver
#24
Yer a played piece. The Allep[o wharehouses were full of French, US and Limmey gear. There are no fukkin rebels they are all mercs and deserve the gallows or stakes. They are the second worst form of human life. They murder for silver.
 
Murphy
#25
It's whatever you wish to believe. The weapons were not brought there for use by friendlies.
 
darkbeaver
#26
No it isn't what you wish to believe. It is what the evidence suggests it is. Friendlies is a curious denomenator. A merc is friends with silver and gold. Most lead short stupid lives and end up in a dirt trench somewhere in central africa or the ME. North America is next, the fukkin winter will complicate nthe game however. I bet. Snow removal supremacy will be key to system deployments. (an aside) snow removal is the northern hemispheres next big industry, I'm in the game with a couple of designs for personal snow crawlers, heated cabs, good seats, everything you wouyld expect in an automobile but with tracks.

And scientifically designed and tested in Antarctica shovels. Highly pollished light aluminium for frictionless chucking. 37% less heart attacks in tests conducted in Spain last summer.
 
Murphy
#27
Your perception is skewed because you limit your reading. For your sake, I will play along.

Regimes hire Mercenaries to fight for their cause. But whether they are paid soldiers, volunteers or forced to participate, they fight for a cause. When Aleppo was cleared and the Al-Nusra militants were driven out of the city, the warehouses were found.

The question remains how the wpns actually got there. Were they freely given to a terrorist group? Were they stolen? Were they purchased on the black market? Who knows. On thing is certain: they were not provided/stolen or received to oust Al-Nusra.

The positive is that, regardless of how they got there, they will not be used by Islamic fighters. It is still too early to know how they ended up in Aleppo. The truth will be discovered however. If the west gave them or sold them to terrorists, that will come out as well.
 
darkbeaver
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Your perception is skewed because you limit your reading. For your sake, I will play along.

Regimes hire Mercenaries to fight for their cause. But whether they are paid soldiers, volunteers or forced to participate, they fight for a cause. When Aleppo was cleared and the Al-Nusra militants were driven out of the city, the warehouses were found.

The question remains how the wpns actually got there. Were they freely given to a terrorist group? Were they stolen? Were they purchased on the black market? Who knows. On thing is certain: they were not provided/stolen or received to oust Al-Nusra.

The positive is that, regardless of how they got there, they will not be used by Islamic fighters. It is still too early to know how they ended up in Aleppo. The truth will be discovered however. If the west gave them or sold them to terrorists, that will come out as well.

I agree with your patient approach to the seemingly obvious, let's sneak up on the facts.
 
taxslave
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.

You sniffing glue again or stealing your mother's meds?
 
Murphy
#30
You really aren't very knowledgeable, darkbeaver, but that is because you do not know what you are looking at. I will explain. This is a picture of what was found in one of the warehouses. The photo was taken by the Syrian Army.

This ID plate tells investigators what is inside the box. The NSN - NATO Stock No. - is a unique identifier that can be used in conjunction with the other markings to determine when and where it was made. Along with what is called a Lot No., these will indicate where it was shipped, who held this particular item in stock, where it was before it ended up in Aleppo.

There is a cal sticker (calibration) dated 6 Oct 2014. There will be a record of this unit being checked. Where it was checked. Where it came from and when it was accepted and returned.

Back to the Lot Nos. They are unique production numbers that indicate what company made the munition, when, where, etc. They can be checked using a computer to find out each and every shipping date, method of transport, stop, and storage place from the day they were made until they disappeared.. Explosives and related materials have always been marked this way and their movements tracked. That doesn't stop theft, but it deters it and makes it easier for investigators to trace the chain of possession.

Assuming that these aren't counterfeit markings, they can follow this and other munitions up to the point where they went missing. That is how you start the investigation. Follow the trail. Along the way, they will discover how these "disappeared" and who was involved. The only unknown right now is, how long it will take to get the end of the trail.

Last edited by Murphy; Dec 29th, 2016 at 08:44 PM..
 

Similar Threads

2
Pope swears during weekly blessing
by spaminator | Mar 7th, 2014
1
Technology...a blessing and a curse
by jjw1965 | Oct 17th, 2005
no new posts