The Worst Movies Ever Made

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This is just a personal opinion,but anything with Pauly Shore in it qualifies as a godawful waste of film stock. I'd also include all the John Waters movies and all the Troma output,too.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Best movies: Any John Wayne western. oh and Gone With the Wind. Worst movie, The Lion King, god I hated that movie.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Stephen King's The Landoliers, subsequently dubbed
by us pathetic viewers who had to stick it out: The Lame-o-leers.

The Landoleers made a noise as they gobbled up reality,
leaving a void and a boundary you could not cross.

Anybody who's ever seen this movie has complained
of having to see it through to the end, and no one can explain what possessed them to do so.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Oh spot on jimmoyer, I had forgotten about those little creatures eating up the runway. All the way to the end I was waiting for something big to happen, I'm still waiting :?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
You know I remember them suddenly getting out of it
all and flying home and it involved some storm that
got them into the fix and got them out of the fix.

But the rest of my memory of the hows and the wherefores were eaten up by those damn Lame-o-leers.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Re: RE: The Worst Movies Ever Made

jimmoyer said:
Stephen King's The Landoliers, subsequently dubbed
by us pathetic viewers who had to stick it out: The Lame-o-leers.

The Landoleers made a noise as they gobbled up reality,
leaving a void and a boundary you could not cross.

Anybody who's ever seen this movie has complained
of having to see it through to the end, and no one can explain what possessed them to do so.

ME and EX thaught we were the only ones that ever saw that movie...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA....oh man....HAHHAHAHHA

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I actually saw an Adam Sandler movie that was watchable.......but I don't remember what it was. Just surprised that there was one.

I tried to watch 'Pulp Fiction', but fell asleep, it was pretty bad. Pointlessly stupid I guess.

The Landoliers....that was the one filmed in the Bangor airport....I think I accidentally saw part of it.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
BattleField Earth, it was the ultimate religious propaganda movie ever made for a religion "Scientology"

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
missile said:
My taste in movies is so bad! How bad is it? I actually enjoyed Waterworld :roll:
I liked the idea of Water World, Polar Ice Caps melt covering the Earth in Water. The plot of the story, a map on a girls back will lead Kevin Costner to dry land was hard to believe.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
So true, I have never met a male that could read/or would read a map so he could get to where he was going.