Woman is the root cause of all of manís and Godís woes.

French Patriot

It is not womanís fault. It is Godís for creating her as is.

Why are human women so devastating to Godís reproductive and sexual restraint?

God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.

Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.

I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.

Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?

I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?

God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.

Woman is thus the root cause of all of manís and Godís woes.

How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?

Regards
DL

taxslave
Why are human women so devastating to God’s reproductive and sexual restraint?

Is there another kind?

Sal
+6 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
According to the way the bible is written and interpretted, god seems to be the root cause of all of man's woes.

Kreskin
+1
Can't live with them. Can't live without them. They are nature's version of crack.

Christianna
+4 / -1
Not our fault, sounds like Islams teachings. It also isn't our fault if men aren't taught self control.

Walter
+2
Trimmed some of my finger nails today. Might do the others tomorrow.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Can't live with them. Can't live without them. They are nature's version of crack.

No offense ladies-
Well that is the kinda crack I love.

gerryh
+3
Can you believe how windy it got south west of Calgary?

Wind knocks semis over near Pincher Creek, prompting police to close Hwy. 22 for a short time | Alberta | News | Calgary Sun

lone wolf
+1
My guess is: you're hopelessly single (well, sort of)

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Can you believe how windy it got south west of Calgary?

Wind knocks semis over near Pincher Creek, prompting police to close Hwy. 22 for a short time | Alberta | News | Calgary Sun

Kinda hard to play hockey outdoors with that kinda wind.
I hear the wildebeest have taken shelter from the high winds.
Did you hear the same or is it just a rumor?
I ask because there are none in my backyard.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Kinda hard to play hockey outdoors with that kinda wind.
I hear the wildebeest have taken shelter from the high winds.
Did you hear the same or is it just a rumor?
I ask because there are none in my backyard.

It's a possibility cause I haven't seen any tonight either.

Goober
+1

It's a possibility cause I haven't seen any tonight either.

Damn, they are so much fun for the Grandkids to watch.

gerryh
+1

Damn, they are so much fun for the Grandkids to watch.

I love watchin em gamble about the blow up Santa, snowman, and penguins I have in my front yard.

damngrumpy
+1
\what a load of crap.

gerryh
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

\what a load of crap.

No really, the wildebeest are really cool to watch slippin and slidin in the snow.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

\what a load of crap.

Well the Wildebeest can leave a lot of that behind them.

gerryh

Well the Wildebeest can leave a lot of that behind them.

Ya, that's my wifes only complaint.

Goober

Ya, that's my wifes only complaint.

Then if that is it, she must be one happy lady.

SLM
+1
Another one who doesn't get laid enough.

Bring on more wildebeest!

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Why are human women so devastating to Godís reproductive and sexual restraint?

God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.

Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.

I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.

Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?

I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?

God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.

Woman is thus the root cause of all of manís and Godís woes.

How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?

Regards
DL

This is one screwed up piece of writing, but typical. Appears the author would prefer all Men to be Gay and to eliminate women....................

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

It also isn't our fault if men aren't taught self control.

Neither are women. When was the last time you and your girly mates all attended a self-control class?

Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Women are deformed men. And less intelligent on average, too.

Sal
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Neither are women. When was the last time you and your girly mates all attended a self-control class?

Women are deformed men. And less intelligent on average, too.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Blackie, I seriously thought you were some retired, arthritic old guy in his late 70's to early 80's because you are so stodgy. I excused many of your opinions because I just thought of you as a throw back to many generations ago with the best of your years behind you. For someone so young, you'd best lighten up and live a bit or it's going to be one lonely, miserable, long life. If what you are saying is true regarding your age, you are young enough to be my kid not my grandfather. I know people in their late 80's more open minded than you.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Blackie, I seriously thought you were some retired, arthritic old guy in his late 70's to early 80's because you are so stodgy. I excused many of your opinions because I just thought of you as a throw back to many generations ago with the best of your years behind you. For someone so young, you'd best lighten up and live a bit or it's going to be one lonely, miserable, long life. If what you are saying is true regarding your age, you are young enough to be my kid not my grandfather. I know people in their late 80's more open minded than you.

Way-heeeey smarter, too.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

There are dead people more open minded them him Sal. He is seemingly quite incapable of making a single solitary statement without denigrating someone or something. He is, at best, a troll and, at worst, a petty small minded little man.

Christianna
+2
Old doesn't mean closed minded nor does it mean uninformed. Mid 70's here.

barra
+3
Let us all remind some like yourself~ "men" come from WOMEN, not the other way around. Although a man has a "limited role" in procreation, the great strengths of both men and women must be honoured. Not possible if there is prejudice or age old indoctrination at work in manners as you have sadly represented.

Now we all suffer(ed, both men and women, the repercussions of patriarchal regimes and government or cultures who denied women rights for so long. When women finally got out of that oppression (only the last 60 years or so) , it seemed that many women became more like "men" to be accepted in a mans world. Which in turn is sad too.
Let us learn about balance and what God (both male and female or perhaps more than one God) has designed. The problem is not women, the problem is the denigration of a woman to limit her to sexual organs only. Men and women should learn to evolve and become all they can be. If anyone really read what Jesus says on the matter, one would see he was for all people ( including women) to reach their full potential. Remember well, no man even created Jesus. It was God and a woman who created Jesus. Men had no part in it. It is amazing that men kept women down for so long, when the CO-CREATOR of life - human life, is a woman ~ women. But the great strengths of both men and women must be honoured. Because of the simple fact they exist and are born that way.

This is not possible if there is prejudice or age old indoctrination at work in manners as you have so sadly presented. I believe most women want to retain their strong female qualities and strengths, while still managing in a predominantly male dominant world. Let us collaborate. When you see women as real people, you will see differently. Until then, the thoughts you presented are in need of soul searching and growth.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

There are dead people more open minded them him Sal. He is seemingly quite incapable of making a single solitary statement without denigrating someone or something. He is, at best, a troll and, at worst, a petty small minded little man.

No, SLM, that would be one of his good qualities!

Sal
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

Old doesn't mean closed minded nor does it mean uninformed. Mid 70's here.

Christianna, you are right it doesn't and I hope to keep growing and learning until the day I die..however for me, age does allow an excuse for many things ...when the ladies in my building fail to understand why people need to text, I use such an excuse. In their generation such quick communication was not available thus they don't comprehend the need for it and in their world they don't likely "need" it. They also have held beliefs about some things when a quick google would clear up the ignorance and give clarity to other issues.

They don't want to have a computer and they like their opinions just as they are thank you, oh, and by the way, their opinions are right.

On the other hand I taught one of the oldest guys in our building on his new computer. He lives on it now. Can't understand how he lived without it. It's about personality for sure but I do find people of a certain age more likely to hold certain opinions. Not always but I live with a lot of seniors. lol...does it show...lol

cj44
Frenchie: Once again you turn the truth and Word of God into a monstrous mud pie.

Here is a worthwhile thought to contemplate.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ye must be reborn. Sinful man has NO ability to discern or comprehend the Word of God, unless the Holy Spirit teach you. Let me guess, you will throw this back at me to prove that God is the author of evil. I will disagree and the banter will continue.

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Frenchie, maybe reconsider the way in which you trample the Word of God. God is a forgiving God. Maybe ask Him if you have perhaps misunderstood and ask for the truth. God is good. He knows I'm a complete blockhead yet he is patient and kind toward me.

Walter
+3
Baked more Christmas cookies for more family get-togethers in the next few days. The house smells great.
Last edited by Walter; Dec 28th, 2013 at 11:12 AM..