US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I no longer have much faith in the US election process, now that Trump and his cronies have put in safeguards to prevent a Democratic victory. Putin has also been giving Trump the 411 about rigging an election. It worked in Belarus, why not the United States?
I too have no confidence in the US "electing" process. Te polls are virtually meaningless . The shenanigans this time are so deep and toxic.......they can't really call it an elation that is true and free. The only way it will work is if Bidnen wins in a landslide.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I too have no confidence in the US "electing" process. Te polls are virtually meaningless . The shenanigans this time are so deep and toxic.......they can't really call it an elation that is true and free. The only way it will work is if Bidnen wins in a landslide.

Any sane, decent person watching Trump on the news tonight would NEVER vote for the bore.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Any sane, decent person watching Trump on the news tonight would NEVER vote for the bore.
I kinda don't think that the Trump worshipers (cult) have the qualities you describe. and they don't care HOW he wins....... just that he does. Illegal?? No problem. unethical?? No problem. America is being exposed for what it is. ........(at least in part) Reason has left America. via Trump.

It is good to watch BBC and get an international perspective of the USA.....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I kinda don't think that the Trump worshipers (cult) have the qualities you describe. ergo and they don't care HOW he wins....... just that he does. Illegal?? No problem. unethical?? No problem. America is being exposed for what it is. ........(at least in part)

While I have been ambivalent at times about the man, what I saw on the news tonight pretty much clinched it for me. The man hasn't even got enough brains to know when to be quiet!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
While I have been ambivalent at times about the man, what I saw on the news tonight pretty much clinched it for me. The man hasn't even got enough brains to know when to be quiet!
Spot on. He actually believes his words are immortal and profound. He IS delusional. and I suspect-he believes he cn fix the election with his rhetoric and meddling ( along with Putins help) and win. Then he will declare that he won fair and square and the people chose him.

I hate to imagine how the debate will go......as Donald will attack on a personal level as opposed to discussing what he plans for the country. He has not had a coherent statement of plan for the country........ever as I recall.

There are some people that should never be given that amount of power.........as they have no concerns abusing it.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You are an insulting vindictive bitch , your poor husband , he must be neutered.

You are too predictable, you just did exactly what I wanted you to do. To your credit it took a long time to wear away at that thin skin of yours, but I finally broke you and you showed your true colors. Face it pgs, you've been owned, and by a woman no less, ooh a double burn! And you think you can in any way get to me by making comments about my husband? You really think some stranger on a message board is going to rattle me? Or him for that matter? Are you serious? You can say all you want about me or my husband, it means nothing. It's pointless.

Like I said, the little engine who thought he could.

Thank you for this pgs, you made my night, bless your heart.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I fully agree but am not holding my breath! There is no excuse for that language!

I'm not holding my breath either, he's all bluster with a big dose of keyboard courage, a dime a dozen on any message board.

We now return you to our regular programming. :lol:

And thanks.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

I can't believe the things he's been saying over just the last few days. He is openly admitting that he will try to cheat the system in any way possible to win this election, among other things. I really wonder if behind the scenes people in his inner circle are pulling their own hair out in frustration.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I can't believe the things he's been saying over just the last few days. He is openly admitting that he will try to cheat the system in any way possible to win this election, among other things. I really wonder if behind the scenes people in his inner circle are pulling their own hair out in frustration.
A circle jerk of Trump haters walking in lockstep , Tecusmhesbones should be here . Fit right in .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
A circle jerk of Trump haters walking in lockstep , Tecusmhesbones should be here . Fit right in .

Boy you're on a roll tonight aren't you? More of those true colors are showing and they're not too flattering my friend. You may want to have another rest little engine.