US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wanna bet that Trump might try to delay the elections.......using the virus as an excuse?? He is not going to let go of the power he enjoys so much all that easily.........and given how low he is prepared to go ...one can expect just about anything. His disinfectant injection comments really demonstrate his total incompetence. Primarily his MENTAL incompetence. He says a LOT of stupid things.........but this one was the big one. Any human being should be totally appalled....We, who worked in the medical field are astounded. and fearful......as people ,when afraid / desperate will try anything.....and if a POTUS says it...... they will take him literally.
Who in their RIGHT MIND would even think such an idea??
WEll since he is going to win anyway why not save taxpayers a bundle and all citizens the pain of listening to wannabe politicians bullshit?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
WEll since he is going to win anyway why not save taxpayers a bundle and all citizens the pain of listening to wannabe politicians bullshit?
The problem is that Trump is full of Bull crap himself........and a bloody hazard to peoples health. The bloke is a flake, and unstable.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The problem is that Trump is full of Bull crap himself........and a bloody hazard to peoples health. The bloke is a flake, and unstable.
And soon to be second term President of the United States of America .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Should Trump win a second term, the US will no longer be the US, and it's only the people who voted him in to blame for it.
He'll keep all the bad parts, I promise.

And I disagree. It's the lazy bastards who sat on their couches pouting about Sanders who are to blame for it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Should Trump win a second term, the US will no longer be the US, and it's only the people who voted him in to blame for it.
What will it be ? You know our PM calls Canada a post nation state , what does that look like ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, the Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee has circulated a memo advising Republican candidates not to even try to defend Donny Dipshit's brain-damaged bungling on the pandemic, but advising them to relentlessly attack China instead.

So there ya go, Trumplickers. Got your orders.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Well, the Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee has circulated a memo advising Republican candidates not to even try to defend Donny Dipshit's brain-damaged bungling on the pandemic, but advising them to relentlessly attack China instead.
So there ya go, Trumplickers. Got your orders.

I never met the guy, just brought the coffee.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Texas

Biden 47%
Trump 46%

(Trump won TX with a 9 point margin in 2016)

I wonder if Amash will syphon off some votes from Trump.

I’m still not sure what that dude is up to though.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC