COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

"All my support for Boris Johnson, his family and the British people at this difficult time.

"I wish him to overcome this ordeal quickly".

French President French Macron

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Fever, difficulty breathing,weakness , Lethargy cough.......not an ordinary cough....but a dry cough that is pertinent to this virus.

Where did you get this info from? Even the media aren't reporting it.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Looks like Walter and Black Leaf are two of kind. I guess they are good company for each other. :)

Didn't see that coming..

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

"Stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid" - John Cleese

I couldn't believe this Gov standing in front of news media saying he didn't know about symptom-free spread just a few days back. Shockingly stupid, there is no excuse:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Everyone in Ireland is tonight wishing @BorisJohnson well. This is a difficult time for the UK and it’s Govt. We in #Ireland wish the PM a speedy recovery. 🇮🇪 🇬🇧

Irish Deputy PM Simon Coveney

"My solidarity and wishes for a speedy recovery for the Prime Minister Boris Johnson. These are difficult days for our countries, but with strength and unity we will be able to win this battle. A hug to all the British people."

Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020

Everyone in Ireland is tonight wishing @BorisJohnson well. This is a difficult time for the UK and it’s Govt. We in #Ireland wish the PM a speedy recovery. 🇮🇪 🇬🇧
Irish Deputy PM Simon Coventry
"My solidarity and wishes for a speedy recovery for the Prime Minister Boris Johnson. These are difficult days for our countries, but with strength and unity we will be able to win this battle. A hug to all the British people."
Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez

Shake some hands in solidarity.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Irish Deputy PM Simon Coveney

Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez

All these well wishes for a common cold. How heartwarming.