That's what the hand gun's for.
Oh, right.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
ALL RIGHT! A high School Special!

Is there a chain gun version?
Actually, yes. The Glock 18 is full auto.

Remember, the Second Amendment, written by men who thought the rifled muzzle-loading musket was the be-all and end-all of firearm technology, guarantees me the right to own a full-auto pistol and three 33-round clips, and take 'em with me when I go drinking!

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders says Gawd gave me that raht!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, yes. The Glock 18 is full auto.

Remember, the Second Amendment, written by men who thought the rifled muzzle-loading musket was the be-all and end-all of firearm technology, guarantees me the right to own a full-auto pistol and three 33-round clips, and take 'em with me when I go drinking!
Sarah Huckleberry Sanders says Gawd gave me that raht!
No, no, no!

The Second Amendment was written so that there'd be Truth and Justice for All.

How does that come about using automatic Glocks?

Fecked if I know.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not sure how someone gunning down dozens of innocent people qualifies as self defense.
Your buddies hitler, stalin, marx, lenin, Bush, Clinton, and Blair,thought it was a great idea, just as Israel ( as shown by it's recent attacks on all it's neighbors and false flag justifications for those attacks ) does too.

(Holy crap, that's almost a half billion dead there doood - 500,000 children (clinton) in Iraq alone.) But as Madeline Albright the crypto zionist said: Yes!!! It was worth it"
(We is making huge bucks offn that oil we stole!!!)

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, no, no!
The Second Amendment was written so that there'd be Truth and Justice for All.
How does that come about using automatic Glocks?
Fecked if I know.
When someone who values freedom defends our country by emptying it into your recently deceased ( ease up on the baby parts at lunch doood!, you'll get mad cow from you satanic cannibalism for sure! ) bright white, Hitlerian, commie, globalist, carc ass, you will know then gr asshopper.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You READ Dumbbones's posts?
Wow.
As for asswit, he led with an insult, and now he's all whiny and pouty that I gave him back the same.
Mostly, I drift away after the first clause+-. The problem is, they are mostly unadulterated gibberish and I have no idea what he's screaming to the heavens.

Asswit is very young and naive and is in way, way over his head. Colby bails him out, periodically.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Mostly, I drift away after the first clause+-. The problem is, they are mostly unadulterated gibberish and I have no idea what he's screaming to the heavens.
Asswit is very young and naive and is in way, way over his head. Colby bails him out, periodically.

His name is Colpy not Colby, you ****ing idiot