Lunacy of the Left


Danbones
+3
#811
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

The fact that we let people this stupid ruin our education systems explains why our kids are turning out to be snowflakes.

You hit the nail on the head pretty good there..too bad you don't have a much bigger hammer.
 
Walter
+1
#812
As Summer Shooting Season Commences in Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot Picks a Fight with Police
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...t-with-police/

I guess the new mayor thinks it's only some of BHO's sons shooting each other so who cares. Typical Dem.
 
Walter
+1
#813
MALE RUNNER WHO WON WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP SAYS FEMALE RUNNERS ACTUALLY HAVE THE ADVANTAGE
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/14/c...a-transgender/

Can’t make this shit up.
 
Walter
+1
#814
Prepares To Defend Transgender Athlete Policy In Court
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/16/u...int-minnesota/

Good for them. Got to treat transgenderism for what it is, a mental disorder.
 
Hoid
+1 / -1
#815
racist knows a mental disorder when he see's one.
 
taxslave
+4
#816
Walter was refering to you.
 
petros
+2
#817
They'll never be BFFs.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Growing up, your best friend is the person who is always there for you and the one you share all your secrets and exploits with.

But now there’s a growing movement to ban best friends.

The movement isn’t a ban on friendship, it’s just geared towards having children broaden their friendship circles and become more inclusive.

It’s a move a lot of educators think goes in the right direction.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/02...st-friend-ban/
 
Hoid
#818
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Walter was refering to you.

because you sure aren't gay
 
Cliffy
-2
#819
Another alt-right wing circle jerk.
 
Danbones
+2
#820
EVIL MUTILATION Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son’s penis then behead him
‘as he reminded her of her dad’

A MUM and her lesbian lover tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad.

Mum Rosana Cândido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, stabbed the boy over a dozen times and removed all the skin from his face before butchering his body.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/930039...killed-brazil/

A circle jerk?...not for everyone cliffy.
 
Danbones
+3
#821
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Another alt-right wing circle jerk.

Not the first circle jerk you have been too I take it?
 
Walter
+1
#822
At Dems' Event on Poverty No One Talked About Jobs
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...s__140592.html

Only gubmint can save you.
 
Walter
+3
#823
Gender politics has no place in the classroom
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jor...-the-classroom

Identity politics is all the Progs got.
 
Danbones
+3
#824
Former Obama Organizer Busted For Child Porn Sues NYC For Back Pay


The former president of the Manhattan Young Democrats and giant pedophile Jacob Schwartz is suing New York City for pack pay, claiming that he was unfairly compensated for overtime.

Schwartz, 31, recently pleaded guilty to possessing a large trove of child porn on his laptop, according to Fox News. The former Department of Design and Construction employee was arrested in 2017 after police found over 3,000 images of child pornography and 89 videos. Some of the victims were as young as 6 months old.
https://nationandstate.com/2019/06/2...-for-back-pay/

Right pointing out just what the leftii are really all about is a "circle jerk", I wonder how cliffy would describe this guy.
 
pgs
+1
#825
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Former Obama Organizer Busted For Child Porn Sues NYC For Back Pay


The former president of the Manhattan Young Democrats and giant pedophile Jacob Schwartz is suing New York City for pack pay, claiming that he was unfairly compensated for overtime.

Schwartz, 31, recently pleaded guilty to possessing a large trove of child porn on his laptop, according to Fox News. The former Department of Design and Construction employee was arrested in 2017 after police found over 3,000 images of child pornography and 89 videos. Some of the victims were as young as 6 months old.
https://nationandstate.com/2019/06/2...-for-back-pay/

Right pointing out just what the leftii are really all about is a "circle jerk", I wonder how cliffy would describe this guy.

Trump is a racist .
 
JLM
+2
#826
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Trump is a racist .


Is it race he discriminates against or is it behaviour? A lot of people confuse the two.
 
Dixie Cup
+7
#827
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Is it race he discriminates against or is it behaviour? A lot of people confuse the two.



Trump is not a racist nor are most Canadians and Americans. Bidon is being called a racist as well and that's not true either. It's a term that is over used by the left to make one "feel" bad since everything now-a-days is based on feelings rather than logic and reason. It's disgusting!
 
MHz
#828
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Is it race he discriminates against or is it behaviour? A lot of people confuse the two.

Trump doesn't even know what he will backslide on until Mossad gives him his morning briefing, sorry that should be Mossad controlled CIA.
Nice to see you have gone full bore psychopath, riding the fence all that time must have been hell.
 
MHz
#829
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Trump is not a racist nor are most Canadians and Americans. Bidon is being called a racist as well and that's not true either. It's a term that is over used by the left to make one "feel" bad since everything now-a-days is based on feelings rather than logic and reason. It's disgusting!

If you think Jews deserve more than their numbers indicate you are a racist, one that has no hope of recovery.
Discuss. . .
 
MHz
#830
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Gender politics has no place in the classroom
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jor...-the-classroom

Identity politics is all the Progs got.

Do you even live in Canada??
 
pgs
#831
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Trump is not a racist nor are most Canadians and Americans. Bidon is being called a racist as well and that's not true either. It's a term that is over used by the left to make one "feel" bad since everything now-a-days is based on feelings rather than logic and reason. It's disgusting!

You must be a white natty .
 
MHz
#832
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You must be a white natty .

Ask her how much love she has for groups like 2B Muslims. Most here would cheerfully say they should just all be killed off.
 
Danbones
#833
WOW! a Dixie Cup in white natties

woohoo!



Say...are you sure that's legal in this state?
 
taxslave
#834
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Not the first circle jerk you have been too I take it?

But he is the only one that can't participate.
 
Walter
#835
Trump's fans are loyal, and stuck with him through his Fourth of July fiasco
https://www.salon.com/2019/07/05/don...f-july-fiasco/

Salon is a veritable cesspool of TDS.
 
Twin_Moose
#836
Residents file $3M lawsuits against city, land owner over 'unrelenting' demolition work
 
Walter
+1
#837
Researchers Want Binary Sports Abandoned For ‘More Nuanced Approach’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49319...d-hank-berrien

Fact is stranger than fiction.
 
Walter
+1
#838
Senators Want To Know Why WNBA Players Make Less Money Than NBA Stars
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/12/j...wnba-less-pay/

Econ 101.
 
Walter
+2
#839
Transgender Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard Wins Two Gold Medals At Pacific Games
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/16/t...pacific-games/

Ca’t make this shit up.
 
Hoid
#840
Yes transgender is an actual thing.
 

Similar Threads

39
Wind farms: the monuments to lunacy
by Locutus | Apr 7th, 2019
4
Right Left Right Left FORWARD MARCH !!!
by jimmoyer | May 8th, 2008