Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

Keystone is NOT in the Canadian interest because in falls directly into the Colonial economic model of shipping unprocessed Canadian resources to foreign processors.. in this case refineries in Texas. It's a complete sell out of Canadian jobs, taxes, industrial integrity to giant transnational corporations.

The thing i like about Trump is he is unabashadly pro American.. he doesn't make any pretense that his policies are going to be 'good for both'.. a 'win, win' as the mantra for Free Trade goes. His policies will be solely in the interests of the American economy. So we better keep our guard up.

In things that do NOT correspond to the Canadian interest, we need a PM who will tell Trump to go f*ck himself. That'll get his attention and his respect. But can you see Justin doing that. He'll flail around in a funk, and finally apologize and capitulate, just like the spectacle we saw on the Commons floor last week.

People don't 'grow' into their office, people don't change after 21, and people are exactly what they appear to be. Those good presumptions to follow in business. And Justin would be an absolute disaster for Canada in dealing with a Trump Presidency.. he would be eaten alive.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
uh, no I personally know many of them . Some in my own family. One is an ordained Pastor. His favorite thing to call people who do not measure up to his expectations is P.O.S.. Praise the lawd and pass the ammo.

Brietbart or some hate trash like that is the good Pastors favorite

Well hopefully he won't attend any Clinton or Sanders rallies... they'll beat him unconscious... because of love and all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Best Donald Trump Jokes, Puns, Tweets, Quotations, Insults, Campaign Promises, Coinages, Nicknames, Hashtags, Memes, Limericks and Poems

Here are the best Donald Trump jokes by comics and comedians like Lewis Black, Albert Brooks, Louis C. K., George Carlin, Johnny Carson, Michael Che, Stephen Colbert, Whitney Cummings, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, Will Ferrell, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Seth MacFarlane, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, Conan O'Brien, John Oliver, Joan Rivers, Chris Rock, Jeffrey Ross, Jon Stewart, Cecily Strong and Larry Wilmore. There are also a number of "top ten" lists of puns, limericks, tweets, memes, quotations, insults, nicknames, hashtags, campaign slogans, etc.

Cannonball! Donald "Trump of Doom" enters the American political waters, causing a mass Exodus ... but can he really walk on water as his fervent and fervid disciples believe?

Related pages: Donald Trump Puns, Donald Trump Insults, Donald Trump Limericks, Donald Trump Nicknames, The Donald Trump Bible, Ted Cruz Jokes, Where Have All the Birthers Gone?, Donald Trump: 666 Mark of the Beast

Top Ten Donald Trump Jokes

Donald Trump is giving narcissism a bad name.―Madeline Begun Kane
Donald Trump is "the kind of person who goes to the Super Bowl and thinks the people in the huddle are talking about him."―Eric Schneiderman
Donald Trump likes to say he's a friend to "the blacks." Unless the Blacks are a family of white people, I'm guessing he's mistaken.―Seth Meyers
This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying a**hole!―Lewis Black
In an exclusive interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Donald Trump said, "I believe in god." But of course The Donald was talking about Himself.―Jay Leno
Maybe he should ease into this ... by running for a lower office first, like President of the Hair Club for Men.―Jimmy Kimmel
Donald Trump may be running for president. He said he's sick and tired of the rest of the world laughing at the United States. Well, President Trump will certainly put an end to that!―David Letterman
Here's the thing about Donald Trump: he never apologizes; he's never wrong no matter what crazy thing he says. He's the white Kanye.―Bill Maher
Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.―Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations.―Craig Ferguson

Bonus Tracks

He is a man-baby. He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby's temperament and hands.―Jon Stewart

Donald Trump has baby hands
and a teeny-tiny peenie;
is that the reason why he acts
like such an enormous weenie?
To make America great,
he'll overcompensate!
―Michael R. Burch

Sean Penn, the actor turned activist, says that after first supporting Bernie Sanders, he will now be backing Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Penn accused Trump of "masturbatory populism" which he defined as "an opportunity for one man to have a group celebration of his own narcissism." Penn sounded like a prophet when news reports broke about Trump using the aliases "John Barron" and "John Miller" to brag about his financial and sexual exploits to unsuspecting reporters (who nonetheless quickly caught on to Trump's absurd game). In 1990, Trump confirmed using one of the aliases, testifying in a court case that “I believe on occasion I used that name.” And the name "John Baron" or "John Barron" makes sense, as Trump's middle name is "John" and he used the code name "The Baron" when leaving messages for his mistress Marla Maples while still married to his first wife Ivana. When he and his third wife Melania had a son, they named him Barron.

Donald Trump Puns

If Donald Trump gets elected, there'll be hell toupée.―Anonymous
When Trump is elected we will all have toupée the price.―Ryan Bourassa
Teddy Roosevelt spoke softly and carried a big stick; Donald Trump speaks loudly and carries a big shtick.―Michael R. Burch
I'm not going to name any names, but let's just say, I want to do jokes on Donald Trump so badly, and I have no venue. So right now, I'm just dry Trumping.―Stephen Colbert
Americans have been mishearing The Donald: what he actually said is that he will make America grate again, after which many of them will migrate again.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump has filed so many bankruptcies that his children have receding heir lines.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump's favorite chapter of the Bible is obviously Chapter 11.―Anonymous
These are clearly the end times, and now we understand why the prophets warned us about the Trump of Doom.―Michael R. Burch
Every political card played by Jeb Bush has been Trumped; every political note played by The Donald has been Trumpeted.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump just announced that if the GOP doesn't treat him fairly, he will resurrect the Whig party and run as its hair apparent.―Michael R. Burch
Bill Clinton tried to keep his affairs private. Donald Trump makes his privates an international affair.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump has promised to make America great again. Ted Cruz, on the other hand, has already made America grate again.―Michael R. Burch
Thanks to politicians like George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump, we now have a duh-mock-racy.—Michael R. Burch

MORE: The Best Donald Trump Jokes, Tweets and Quotations

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Best Donald Trump Jokes, Puns, Tweets, Quotations, Insults, Campaign Promises, Coinages, Nicknames, Hashtags, Memes, Limericks and Poems

Here are the best Donald Trump jokes by comics and comedians like Lewis Black, Albert Brooks, Louis C. K., George Carlin, Johnny Carson, Michael Che, Stephen Colbert, Whitney Cummings, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson, Will Ferrell, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Seth MacFarlane, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, Conan O'Brien, John Oliver, Joan Rivers, Chris Rock, Jeffrey Ross, Jon Stewart, Cecily Strong and Larry Wilmore. There are also a number of "top ten" lists of puns, limericks, tweets, memes, quotations, insults, nicknames, hashtags, campaign slogans, etc.

Cannonball! Donald "Trump of Doom" enters the American political waters, causing a mass Exodus ... but can he really walk on water as his fervent and fervid disciples believe?

Related pages: Donald Trump Puns, Donald Trump Insults, Donald Trump Limericks, Donald Trump Nicknames, The Donald Trump Bible, Ted Cruz Jokes, Where Have All the Birthers Gone?, Donald Trump: 666 Mark of the Beast

Top Ten Donald Trump Jokes

Donald Trump is giving narcissism a bad name.―Madeline Begun Kane
Donald Trump is "the kind of person who goes to the Super Bowl and thinks the people in the huddle are talking about him."―Eric Schneiderman
Donald Trump likes to say he's a friend to "the blacks." Unless the Blacks are a family of white people, I'm guessing he's mistaken.―Seth Meyers
This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying a**hole!―Lewis Black
In an exclusive interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Donald Trump said, "I believe in god." But of course The Donald was talking about Himself.―Jay Leno
Maybe he should ease into this ... by running for a lower office first, like President of the Hair Club for Men.―Jimmy Kimmel
Donald Trump may be running for president. He said he's sick and tired of the rest of the world laughing at the United States. Well, President Trump will certainly put an end to that!―David Letterman
Here's the thing about Donald Trump: he never apologizes; he's never wrong no matter what crazy thing he says. He's the white Kanye.―Bill Maher
Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.―Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations.―Craig Ferguson

Bonus Tracks

He is a man-baby. He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby's temperament and hands.―Jon Stewart

Donald Trump has baby hands
and a teeny-tiny peenie;
is that the reason why he acts
like such an enormous weenie?
To make America great,
he'll overcompensate!
―Michael R. Burch

Sean Penn, the actor turned activist, says that after first supporting Bernie Sanders, he will now be backing Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Penn accused Trump of "masturbatory populism" which he defined as "an opportunity for one man to have a group celebration of his own narcissism." Penn sounded like a prophet when news reports broke about Trump using the aliases "John Barron" and "John Miller" to brag about his financial and sexual exploits to unsuspecting reporters (who nonetheless quickly caught on to Trump's absurd game). In 1990, Trump confirmed using one of the aliases, testifying in a court case that “I believe on occasion I used that name.” And the name "John Baron" or "John Barron" makes sense, as Trump's middle name is "John" and he used the code name "The Baron" when leaving messages for his mistress Marla Maples while still married to his first wife Ivana. When he and his third wife Melania had a son, they named him Barron.

Donald Trump Puns

If Donald Trump gets elected, there'll be hell toupée.―Anonymous
When Trump is elected we will all have toupée the price.―Ryan Bourassa
Teddy Roosevelt spoke softly and carried a big stick; Donald Trump speaks loudly and carries a big shtick.―Michael R. Burch
I'm not going to name any names, but let's just say, I want to do jokes on Donald Trump so badly, and I have no venue. So right now, I'm just dry Trumping.―Stephen Colbert
Americans have been mishearing The Donald: what he actually said is that he will make America grate again, after which many of them will migrate again.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump has filed so many bankruptcies that his children have receding heir lines.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump's favorite chapter of the Bible is obviously Chapter 11.―Anonymous
These are clearly the end times, and now we understand why the prophets warned us about the Trump of Doom.―Michael R. Burch
Every political card played by Jeb Bush has been Trumped; every political note played by The Donald has been Trumpeted.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump just announced that if the GOP doesn't treat him fairly, he will resurrect the Whig party and run as its hair apparent.―Michael R. Burch
Bill Clinton tried to keep his affairs private. Donald Trump makes his privates an international affair.―Michael R. Burch
Donald Trump has promised to make America great again. Ted Cruz, on the other hand, has already made America grate again.―Michael R. Burch
Thanks to politicians like George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump, we now have a duh-mock-racy.—Michael R. Burch

MORE: The Best Donald Trump Jokes, Tweets and Quotations
And the winner is da da da daaaa !!!

President Donald Trump .

Enjoy your night mare Cliffy .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Punch The Trump - Play on Crazy Games

Donald Trump proves the only thing smaller than his hands are his balls

Republican presumptive nominee for the president, Donald Trump, has today proved the only thing smaller than his hands are his balls after chickening out of a debate with Democrat Bernie Sanders.

Trump made the offer of a debate earlier this week, but has withdrawn on the advice of doctors who said his teeny weeny testicles were simply not up to the job.

Trump wrote on Twitter, “I love debates, I have the best debates, I’m just so sick of winning debates which is why I’m not having this debate.

“People are saying it’s because of my tiny gonads, but that is a completely different issue. In the world of really small balls, I definitely have the best balls.

“Anyway, when I hold them in my hands my testicles actually look pretty average-sized.”

Twitter user Chuck Williams told us, “Look, Donald has changed his mind three times on this already. You know what they say, if you don’t like Donald Trump’s position on something, just wait until tomorrow, because you might like his next position on it.”

“This is a great opportunity for Donald Trump to raise awareness of micro-bollocks as a condition and to show that even someone with unfeasibly small testicles can try to be president.

“Hopefully, he won’t be defined by his really tiny balls, but we shall see.”