Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
...and you don't think his statements on Mexicans falls under Godwin's Law.
Clearly you don't know Godwin's Law.

Here's a link. Hope it smartens you up. . .

Godwin's Law | Know Your Meme

Of course he has revised that statement to include other latin countries and middle eastern people using the southern border.. basically FoxNews talking points.

Chump doesn't need a teleprompter, he just watches FoxNews and spews all the BS said by Hannity in his speeches. :lol:
Wow. Boomer turns on Fox. Where will he get his truths now?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So you don't like him why, because he is Latin or because he is Gay.

May the true EagleSmack step forward. Bigots. Tisk Tisk.

I'll take that as a yes... you're a HUGE Ricky Martin fan.

Boomer be living la vida loca!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh I get that 100%, did you watch the video I posted above. It says that.. people are tired of the status quo.

The problem is Donald Trump is screwing up the chances of a Republican win with his racist banter and is truly dividing the Republican Party.

But this stupid fukk Chump has no real solution other than turning the election process into a TV reality show and publicity for his BIG ego and little d i c k compensated with 7 billion dollars.
I get it you keep telling me why Trump should not be president . I don't disagree , but in the eyes of the American public the other GOP contenders just offer the same old same old . Jeb Bush yup another professional politician just what Washington needs .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Clearly you don't know Godwin's Law.

Here's a link. Hope it smartens you up. . .

Godwin's Law | Know Your Meme

Godwin's Law is the comparison of a persons statement to Nazism, I stated above, is it not a good comparison.

Wow. Boomer turns on Fox. Where will he get his truths now?

What FoxNews is not God's word?? OMG!! They seem to think it is.. now I've switched to CNN, and BBC real news.. not a tabloid broadcast anti-immigrant, anti-gay, TV broadcast.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He's a Hillary fan now and clearly going all liberal. Calling people racist as if it means something.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I get it you keep telling me why Trump should not be president . I don't disagree , but in the eyes of the American public the other GOP contenders just offer the same old same old . Jeb Bush yup another professional politician just what Washington needs .

Yes, you're 100% correct. and it's sad, because he is bringing out all the bigots. But I guess that is a plus for Canada, we can sit up here and see the true America.

Just don't call them out on it, or they will attack you with gifs.. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'll take that as a yes... you're a HUGE Ricky Martin fan.

Boomer be living la vida loca!

Actually I'm a Pit Bull Fan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vFid2tKbI

Daddy Yankee has some great music too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BTjG-dhf5s

Here another great video with Chris Brown and T-Pain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0R6i-F5CeE

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Republican Dream team to win the election in 2016

Jeb Bush as President

Carly Fiorina as Vice President

The Republicans would walk away with the White House. Anything else, 4 more years of Obama's policies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgKWPcpwFDs

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Godwin's Law is the comparison of a persons statement to Nazism, I stated above, is it not a good comparison.
It isn't, but the longer you keep insisting it is, the more laughs we have, so do continue.

What FoxNews is not God's word?? OMG!! They seem to think it is.. now I've switched to CNN, and BBC real news.. not a tabloid broadcast anti-immigrant, anti-gay, TV broadcast.
Dawn breaks over Marblehead.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It isn't, but the longer you keep insisting it is, the more laughs we have, so do continue.

"Godwin's Law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Now that I'm sure is what I said, the comparison of something is Nazism.

You can argue with Wikipedia.

Dawn breaks over Marblehead.

I Blame Ontario.. Liberal influences. I drowning in it. :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"Godwin's Law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Now that I'm sure is what I said, the comparison of something is Nazism.

You can argue with Wikipedia.
Keep it coming, Boomer! Tons of laughs here!

I Blame Ontario.. Liberal influences. :lol:
Bummer, Boomer.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well Thomas, without just producing a link, how would you describe the definition in layman's terms. I would love to hear your definition in your own words.
Godwin's Law, dear, addresses the likelihood that someone will make a comparison to the Nazis, not the validity of comparison itself.

Getting a grown-up to help you was an excellent idea. You should do it more.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Godwin's Law, dear, addresses the likelihood that someone will make a comparison to the Nazis, not the validity of comparison itself.

Getting a grown-up to help you was an excellent idea. You should do it more.

Grey hair and being a senior citizen does not make you a grown up, just old.

But anyhow, I will concede to your description, I guess I read it wrong.. You were claiming I was making a comparison to Nazis and I thought I agreed to that comparison, pointing out my comparison as a valid comparison.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Grey hair and being a senior citizen does not make you a grown up, just old.

But anyhow, I will concede to your description, I guess I read it wrong.. You were claiming I was making a comparison to Nazis and I thought I agreed to that comparison, pointing out my comparison as a valid comparison.
I'm really not sure why you're so upset that a leading Republican candidate is using race as an issue. It's a standard Republican tactic.

Is it because the race isn't black, for once?