Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And you call others stupid? LMAO

Nope just the ones having Trumpgasims..

I think Jeb Bush would be a better leader than some rich stupid racist. But Eagle, I can see how you connect with Donald Chump. I guess you and David Duke have a lot in common, your hatred towards brown people and minorities.

Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke throws support behind Donald Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
*snicker*

Boomer... how long have you been freaking out about Trump now? About 3 months non stop? lmao

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
*snicker*

Boomer... how long have you been freaking out about Trump now? About 3 months non stop? lmao

You mean posting the truth about the guys racist comments, idiot speeches is what you call "freaking out."

I call it laughing at a clown, and for some reason you and Walter have taken great offense to this.

If you, Walter and David Duke want to support the Racist A-Hole Chump.. then you all make great bedfellows.

That's what elections are about rooting for your team like football.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=psY4i-s-nxQ

The true question is how long have you been having Trumpgasims? 3 months now?

You're hands must be the softest... :lol:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
*snicker*

I know a bad case of Trumpophobia . He should get it fixed .
Too bad he cannot see why the Donald is winning the hearts and votes of disgruntled Americans .

Just for you Boomer . Americans are sick of politicians , political correctness and beltway politics .

Donald Trump , Ben Carson and to a lesser extent Bernie Sanders are reeping the rewards .

You are obviously fine with the gridlock the status quo offers .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I know a bad case of Trumpophobia . He should get it fixed .
Too bad he cannot see why the Donald is winning the hearts and votes of disgruntled Americans .

And I guarantee you he will not be able to stop himself from his Trump rants and will call everyone racist.

He's turning into a good liberal democrat.

Say 'Syrian tank' and you get all glassy eyed, for years.

huh?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Just for you Boomer . Americans are sick of politicians , political correctness and beltway politics .

Donald Trump , Ben Carson and to a lesser extent Bernie Sanders are reeping the rewards .

You are obviously fine with the gridlock the status quo offers .

Oh I get that 100%, did you watch the video I posted above. It says that.. people are tired of the status quo.

The problem is Donald Trump is screwing up the chances of a Republican win with his racist banter and is truly dividing the Republican Party.

But this stupid fukk Chump has no real solution other than turning the election process into a TV reality show and publicity for his BIG ego and little d i c k compensated with 7 billion dollars.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com