What are you seeking?????

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
What is it that most of us are seeking? What is it that each one of us wants? Surely it is important to find out. Probably most of us are seeking some kind of happiness, some kind of peace; in a world that is ridden with turmoil, wars, contention, strife, we want a refuge where there can be some peace. I think that is what most of us want. So we pursue, go from one leader to another, from one religious organization to another, from one teacher to another,perhaps even....from one forum to another. What are you seeking?

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Again a good question.
I have to say what I'm looking for ,
The reason that I'm here, so I can do what I was meant to do while I'm here.
My mission of this life in short

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
China, I saw the title and knew instantly this was one of your threads. What do I seek? I seek human containment and an end to human hegemony on the planet.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
China - now what have you done ??? haha

Seeking?

Perhaps the ability and desire to "seek" answers to life's puzzles.... for what remains of my life on earth.:love2:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I seek the holy grail. When I find it, I plan on pawning it on Ebay. With me profits I plan on purchasing a frigate and becoming a pirate.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I hagve strong sea legs, and have been told my pirate impression is dead on. Thar be mariners in me bloodline matey.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I'm seeking happiness and fulfillment, in all the possible avenues I can.

And an endless supply of rum, Yarrr!

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Curiosity
China

What are you seeking? Other than answers to many questions?

What am I seeking?..pehaps that truth that doesn't lie in any temple, in any mosque, or in any church

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What is it that most of us are seeking? What is it that each one of us wants? Surely it is important to find out. Probably most of us are seeking some kind of happiness, some kind of peace; in a world that is ridden with turmoil, wars, contention, strife, we want a refuge where there can be some peace. I think that is what most of us want. So we pursue, go from one leader to another, from one religious organization to another, from one teacher to another,perhaps even....from one forum to another. What are you seeking?

You're describing the mundane realitys of the consensual world, the teacher has been screaming in our ears non stop since we arrived it has to scream louder now to be heard over the noise of the new world. As the separation from the natural world proceeds we become victims of artificial choice, I think we are the consumed.:smile: