Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Philosofer123

Mar 16, 2014
Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byh6JnTg3RMecHhxV0pYeklqV0U/edit?usp=sharing

My Philosophy of Life: Achieving Peace of Mind

In the first half of the document, I present and defend the following positions: atheism, afterlife skepticism, free will impossibilism, moral skepticism, existential skepticism and negative hedonism. The second half of the document is devoted to ways to achieve and maintain peace of mind.

I have found the entire exercise to be very beneficial personally, and I hope that you will benefit from reading the document.

I am posting my philosophy to solicit feedback so that it may be improved. I welcome any constructive criticism that you may have.

Enjoy!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
did you check out the site...I almost clicked as the OP intrigued me
Nope , my mommy told me never open link from strangers with out wearing clean underwear ...... well ummmm errrr I need a change eh ?

Philosofer123

Mar 16, 2014
You go first.
Notice that the links are to a Google Doc and a Scribd document. This is not spam, and the links are clearly not harmful.

I look forward to productive discussion, once one of you decides to actually click on one of the links.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Notice that the links are to a Google Doc and a Scribd document. This is not spam, and the links are clearly not harmful.

I look forward to productive discussion, once one of you decides to actually click on one of the links.

Relax, we are having fun, next we get a ton of links that are crap.
Perhaps posting a page would assist in a new thread. Why even 2 pages.
We all are the shy type ya know.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
LOL you guys.... someone click on it so I can read it when I get home from work tomorrow.

And welcome philosofer 123