Gunman goes nuts.......

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O Geez, there was a guy who looked just like him who cut someone's head off, on a bus.

Hope they're not all like that.

What did Al Gore do??

:canada: Are there any of them in Canada?? Like him??

How do we know???

Let's start a parliamentary committee to look into all the possibilities. To report back in 2259. God dam effective.

Hey, could happen here.

Thank god, Stevo's out there, pertectin us, eh.......

IF a guy is a gunman, isn't he already nuts??

All these pertinent questions.......................................:book:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

This isn't any kind of surprise Walter. The ecotards are myopic, narrow-minded zealots that are essentially no different from the suicide bombers that martyr themselves for the cause... Hell, just look at the morons that chained themselves to a drilling rig recently to make their selfish point.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He would have probably shot all the hostages before the cops took him down. Rightards are much more prone to fire their guns than leftards. They are usually more disposed to shoot and blow up stuff, start wars and lose their temper.

This isn't any kind of surprise Walter. The ecotards are myopic, narrow-minded zealots that are essentially no different from the suicide bombers that martyr themselves for the cause... Hell, just look at the morons that chained themselves to a drilling rig recently to make their selfish point.
Oh, a guy reacts to Gore being shown on Discovery by attacking the Discover channel personnel. I would think it more likely that he was a rightard. If he was a lefty he would have gone after the polluters. I can see where you guys heads are at.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He would have probably shot all the hostages before the cops took him down. Rightards are much more prone to fire their guns than leftards. They are usually more disposed to shoot and blow up stuff, start wars and lose their temper.
Edited to read "Leftards are more prone to shoot of their mouths than their guns".......