Birds Linked To al-Qaeda Attack Plane

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Yesterday, in the skies over New York, birds believed to be linked to al-Qaeda attacked US Airways flight 1549. Thankfully, due to the actions of veteran pilot Chesley Sullenberger III, the plane completed a textbook emergency water landing in the Hudson River, after which all 155 souls on board were rescued.
According to US intelligence agencies, numerous radical Islamic websites posted a statement by Ayman al-Zawahiri claiming that the birds had been trained at a secret al-Qaeda run camp in Pakistan. Unnamed US intelligence sources have said that they believe that the operatives most likely arrived in the US in the fall and covertly assimilated themselves into the migratory patterns of North American birds.
The White House has yet to confirm the link between the birds and al-Qaeda, though it is believed that the FBI has taken several hundred birds into custody since the incident and is holding them at an undisclosed location.

matthewgood.org » Archive » Birds Linked To al-Qaeda Attack Plane

:lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh that is what they are saying now...but in reality it was an attempt by Bush Co. and Cheney and the Jews and the neo-cons and the dumb-azz republicans to force a war with Iran as he only has a few days left.

Funny how they blame the CIA/Al Queda.

It has already been proven that those birds are still alive. Reporters from The Guardian and Information Clearing House were interviewing them last night.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
ya gotta laugh sometimes or ya go madder.....on a more serious note, can they not put mesh over the front of the engines to prevent this....on the news, admittedly it was cnn(crap not news) they said there are upto 7000 bird strikes a yr.... make the mesh out of the same material the black boxes are made of........just a thort...... ;-)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
ya gotta laugh sometimes or ya go madder.....on a more serious note, can they not put mesh over the front of the engines to prevent this....on the news, admittedly it was cnn(crap not news) they said there are upto 7000 bird strikes a yr.... make the mesh out of the same material the black boxes are made of........just a thort...... ;-)

Sure they can put mesh over the intakes... the plane just won't be able to fly that's all.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Yesterday, in the skies over New York, birds believed to be linked to al-Qaeda attacked US Airways flight 1549. Thankfully, due to the actions of veteran pilot Chesley Sullenberger III, the plane completed a textbook emergency water landing in the Hudson River, after which all 155 souls on board were rescued.
According to US intelligence agencies, numerous radical Islamic websites posted a statement by Ayman al-Zawahiri claiming that the birds had been trained at a secret al-Qaeda run camp in Pakistan. Unnamed US intelligence sources have said that they believe that the operatives most likely arrived in the US in the fall and covertly assimilated themselves into the migratory patterns of North American birds.
The White House has yet to confirm the link between the birds and al-Qaeda, though it is believed that the FBI has taken several hundred birds into custody since the incident and is holding them at an undisclosed location.

matthewgood.org » Archive » Birds Linked To al-Qaeda Attack Plane

:lol:

Good ol Matt Good.... he he....

I would have thrown in that the birds were laced with half a pound of rice in their bellies each for maximum damage when they exploded on impact...... but we all can't think of everything at once :p

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I heard the birds crossed into the USA from Canada!

well, I and several of my friends have done our best to prevent these crossing, we have caused some casualties among these nefarious animals, but have failed to get them all.......

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Good ol Matt Good.... he he....

I would have thrown in that the birds were laced with half a pound of rice in their bellies each for maximum damage when they exploded on impact...... but we all can't think of everything at once :p

Or Mentos

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

well, I and several of my friends have done our best to prevent these crossing, we have caused some casualties among these nefarious animals, but have failed to get them all.......

down in South Australia, Colpy, there is a group that shoots starlings to stop them crossing the border into Western Australia..... :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

As an American I appreciate the work you have done. However...these geese were Canadian and I can only say that we hope you will not be collateral damage in the up coming war with Canada over them taking down our plane.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
it just has to be a fine mesh not a course one that would block off airflow.....has it even been tried?

A fine mesh... good luck trying to get enough air in. It would be the equivalent of aeronautical water boarding.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I meant a fine material with big holes....not like flyscreen, more like chicken wire, but stronger

Then they will smack against the chicken wire and become Geeseburger and the air intake will be clogged with birds getting sucked on the chicken wire.