Another brave and heroic act ....

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, you're so right, they should all be ashamed.

No Canadians ever hurt animals. We're so above that. And the fact that the army has added this film to their training, patted the soldier on the back and promoted him... sickening, just sickening.

I'll be back to comment more soon. I have to deal with the screeching going on in the background first though, I just can't think straight through it. Something seems to have sent my sarcasm alarm into a tizzy.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
...have they grown tired of terrorizing only women and children?

Oh, you're so right, they should all be ashamed.

No Canadians ever hurt animals. We're so above that. And the fact that the army has added this film to their training, patted the soldier on the back and promoted him... sickening, just sickening.

I'll be back to comment more soon. I have to deal with the screeching going on in the background first though, I just can't think straight through it. Something seems to have sent my sarcasm alarm into a tizzy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
'Operation Puppy Terror' is in full effect, and will surely undermine the will of the nation.

"Surrender or I throw the dog!!"

The military has of course had this in their plans all along, and was saving it for when times got truly desperate.

"Smithers, release the hounds!"

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
...have they grown tired of terrorizing only women and children?

No way...you can never grow tired of that...but you left out old men. Old men are fun to terrorize as well. Puppies (and kittens) just add to the fun list of things to terrorize. Sailors are fun targets too.

Reactions: karrie

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Whatever gets yer rocks of....
Karrie?, Is that your sweet lookin mug over there?? oooohh!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I couldn't get that video to work but I did find a youtube video of the event. (called the puppy toss) I hope that is not a sample of what is in the U.S. military these days. I don't think it is but those young men are sick. There is no other way to describe them.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Look at how the soldier in the video is de-sensitized to killing. He does it for fun. Life doesn't mean a damn thing to him...just something to be snuffed out. ****head.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Uncle Sam can do ten thousand good deeds but one image of a puppy being tossed by an idiot is the one that sticks. Why is the United States hated? This should be a training video.

Woof!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
And when people think I'm harsh on the US and their military's credibility.... by all means... keep watching clips like these that I keep coming across almost everyday. They sure don't help improve the image.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Uncle Sam can do ten thousand good deeds but one image of a puppy being tossed by an idiot is the one that sticks. Why is the United States hated? This should be a training video.

Woof!

Without prejudice, I can't think of ten thousand good deeds performed by Uncle Sam recently. Why do I remember the hundreds of thousands, even millions, of VietNamese, Cambodians, Laotians, killed by U.S. bombing. Was the war in Iraq a good deed? How many dead?

The puppy showed sick, little men that I couldn't forgive. The U.S. needs to do a few good deeds. Their image won't take a lot more bad deeds.

Milko

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2008

Oh, wow, thank you for that. I skipped my breakfast because of this. Of course it is wrong, but hey who goes to military? You can argue as much as you want but in volunteer military(especially for a marine corp) they gotta be losers. The guy is one of them. I hope I will never ever see a Canadian man in uniform do that. I established modest and kind view of our soldiers fighting for American interests.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton

Woof!

If this act had been carried out by a Canadian soldier, or German, or French....I'd have the same reaction. It's not the U.S. I'm pissed at, it's the damn war mentality. Happiness is a warm gun...ya right.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If this act had been carried out by a Canadian soldier, or German, or French....I'd have the same reaction. It's not the U.S. I'm pissed at, it's the damn war mentality. Happiness is a warm gun...ya right.

I was pissed enough at images of two thugs in Canadian uniforms torturing a Somali kid. The game of "cheeking" wasn't enough to forgive them. An idiot is an idiot - no matter whose flag it salutes.

Woof!

Reactions: Outta here

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I was pissed enough at images of two thugs in Canadian uniforms torturing a Somali kid. The game of "cheeking" wasn't enough to forgive them. An idiot is an idiot - no matter whose flag it salutes.

Woof!

That sums up my opinion pretty well too LW... no matter what uniform you drape on 'em, an ass is an ass. They're everywhere, and they walk amongst us all. This behaviour discredits the whole human race, not just one country.

That poor puppy. I couldn't watch the video. Did he really throw it? :-(

Reactions: karrie

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
That sums up my opinion pretty well too LW... no matter what uniform you drape on 'em, an ass is an ass. They're everywhere, and they walk amongst us all. This behaviour discredits the whole human race, not just one country.

That poor puppy. I couldn't watch the video. Did he really throw it? :-(

Yeah ... and laughed about it too. How ill does a person have to be?

Woof!