Syrian charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark

Locutus
what's with these backwards scumbags?

the west best sort itself out.

A 39-year-old man has been charged in connection with several sexual assaults that occurred at the West Edmonton Mall World Waterpark over the weekend.

Police were called to the waterpark at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

“The girls were very courageous in coming forward and talking to the lifeguard, that’s not always the case,” EPS spokesperson Scott Pattison said.
“It’s very traumatizing and I’m sure it made them feel extremely vulnerable so they deserve our support.”
Police arrested a man on scene and took him into custody.

The waterpark was booked out by the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA) at the time. The association represents non-academic staff working on the University of Alberta campus.

Nancy Furlong with NASA said the man was not a member of the association. She also said that while the organization had the waterpark booked, there were other people at the facility at the time who were not part of their group.

Furlong said a note was sent out to everyone who purchased tickets through NASA informing them of what happened.

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Pattison said police believe there are other complainants and he’s urging them to come forward.

“They will be dealt with discreetly and their allegations will be thoroughly investigated.”

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

related:

Nudist bathers threatened by gang of men who shouted 'Allahu akbar' | World | Ne

Fed up with Islam Yet???

Calgary man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...-incident.html (external - login to view)

Asylum seeker 'assaulted girls' (external - login to view)

Germany (external - login to view)

and on and on and on...

https://www.google.ca/#q=muslim+pool+groping (external - login to view)

Cannuck
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Exactly!!! You never see non immigrants charged with sexual assaults. Fack Trudeau and his camel-facking MPs

pgs
+1
I guess that's why they have to cover their women in bags . Yikes did I say that ? Am I allowed to ?

lone wolf
+2
Here's to hoping the deportation muscle gets a workout - Break the law and go to hell

Mowich
+1

the west best sort itself out.

A 39-year-old man has been charged in connection with several sexual assaults that occurred at the West Edmonton Mall World Waterpark over the weekend.

Police were called to the waterpark at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Officers said a man inappropriately touched multiple teenage girls while they were swimming at the waterpark.

“The girls were very courageous in coming forward and talking to the lifeguard, that’s not always the case,” EPS spokesperson Scott Pattison said.

“It’s very traumatizing and I’m sure it made them feel extremely vulnerable so they deserve our support.”
Police arrested a man on scene and took him into custody.

The waterpark was booked out by the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA) at the time. The association represents non-academic staff working on the University of Alberta campus.

Nancy Furlong with NASA said the man was not a member of the association. She also said that while the organization had the waterpark booked, there were other people at the facility at the time who were not part of their group.

Furlong said a note was sent out to everyone who purchased tickets through NASA informing them of what happened.

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Pattison said police believe there are other complainants and he’s urging them to come forward.

“They will be dealt with discreetly and their allegations will be thoroughly investigated.”

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

related:

Nudist bathers threatened by gang of men who shouted 'Allahu akbar' | World | Ne

Fed up with Islam Yet???

Calgary man arrested in groping incident at Lethbridge swimming pool | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...-incident.html (external - login to view)

Asylum seeker 'assaulted girls' (external - login to view)

Germany (external - login to view)

and on and on and on...

https://www.google.ca/#q=muslim+pool+groping (external - login to view)

Wow Loc, two incidents in Canada out of a population of 3.5 million people. Tell me something, how many such incidents were perpetrated by people of other ethnicities during the same time period or are you not interested in anyone but a certain group of people and chose to target them?

Durry
Bet CBC does not carry this story.

davesmom
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

I guess that's why they have to cover their women in bags . Yikes did I say that ? Am I allowed to ?

Maybe it's because they cover the women completely. A look at some bare female flesh probably affects them like little boys trying to peek up the girls' skirts.
Most of those men have likely never seen what a naked woman looks like. Oh my!

Durry
This particular scum bag has six kids.

"Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference."

He's 39 yrs old

Kreskin
+1
Send him to prison where it is loaded with white serial killers. They will have their way with him.

Durry
If he's convicted, he will get deported back to his previous camp in Lebonon I think?

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Wow Loc, two incidents in Canada out of a population of 3.5 million people. Tell me something, how many such incidents were perpetrated by people of other ethnicities during the same time period or are you not interested in anyone but a certain group of people and chose to target them?

who knows. I don't care that much about it.

this is just a recent news story. I'll leave the stats and google scroungers to the other.

anyway, this recent syrian 'refugee'...of which there would be a few thousand in the country, seems to be taking to liberal western culture just fine. just like they do in europe.

Cannuck
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

Teenage girls allegedly touched at WEM water park, man charged with 6 counts of sexual assault - Edmonton - CBC News

You're probably mad now.

who knows. I don't care that much about it

Of course you do. He's dark

Durry
+1
CBC only covered this news item in Edmonton, it did not carry it on the National news. Typical for CBC to try to keep this a low profile news item.

Global News carried this as a National news story. That's the difference between a Liberal media and a regular media organization.

Cannuck

CBC only covered this news item in Edmonton, it did not carry it on the National news. Typical for CBC to try to keep this a low profile news item.

Global News carried this as a National news story. That's the difference between a Liberal media and a regular media organization.

Yes, we get it. You're mad.

TenPenny
+2
I didn't realize that no white people in Edmonton do sexual assaults. That's comforting.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I didn't realize that no white people in Edmonton do sexual assaults. That's comforting.

No, your wrong, the Syrian was White. Even more reason it's a terrible crime.

Cannuck

Funny! I have a Trumpite golfing buddy that hates Global because it's left-wing. He calls them Gloliberal. You Trumpites should get on the same page. It's tough keeping track of all the hate.

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Funny! I have a Trumpite golfing buddy that hates Global because it's left-wing. He calls them Gloliberal. You Trumpites should get on the same page. It's tough keeping track of all the hate.

You gotta try and improve on your choice of buddies, try to find some that don't live on the streets eh.
Bribing hobos with booze on the streets doesn't always produce the best buddies

Cannuck

You gotta try and improve on your choice of buddies...

What do you have against Trumpites?

lone wolf
Lord Dampnut won't reply to his love letters

Nick Danger
Bit of a moral/legal dilemma here. My first instinct is to send this wanker back to Syria, but that would put him halfway round the world from a pretty large family. The alternative is to throw him in the clink at a major expense to the taxpayers. I wonder how the law reads in this case?

Locutus
+1
Well-meaning Canadians will minimize the claims of these six young girls. They’ll say you can’t speak of a trend based on just one incident.

But it hasn’t been just one incident.

I’ve covered reports of sexual and physical harassment and assault across five different provinces (external - login to view) — all perpetrated by Syrian migrants on our publicly funded schoolyards.

Right on cue, the usual players in the fake news media are urging the suppression of relevant information on this story.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvRHsv9atureyoutube

Locutus
+1
CBC advocating special rights for rapey refugees? Seriously?

CBC News Verified account ‏@CBCNews (external - login to view)

When a refugee faces criminal charges, should the public be told?

Storm of reaction to news Syrian refugee charged with sex assaults - Edmonton - CBC News

Johnnny
The CBC released that vilifying article claiming that Quebec harbours racism and the Muslims didnt bat an eyelash, hell it was even written by a muslim. A muslim calling it as they saw it.

Now they complain and want special treatment when something similar happens to them?

Locutus
defund this cadre of sickening progs.

Cliffy
+1
Twin sex offenders released in Edmonton show long history of deviant behaviour

Two repeat sex offenders, twins Lyle and Cyle Larsen, are living in Edmonton, and officials warn they will likely victimize children again.
Parole documents obtained by Global News show the extent of the Larsen brothers’ criminal histories. Glori Meldrum, an advocate for child victims of sexual violence, said the public has the right to know exactly where they live and why they keep winning release when they’re still a danger.

“I don’t know how they’re getting out of jail in the first place,” said Meldrum, the founder and chair of Little Warriors. “Why wasn’t the sentence long enough to keep them there when we know they’re not rehabilitated?”

Twin sex offenders released in Edmonton show long history of deviant behaviour - Edmonton | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

Must be from Syria. Only they would do something as horrible as molesting children...
If only there was a way to defund hate mongers like the Locutus and cons on this forum.

Johnnny
+1
Well cliffy you say things like genocide are a white only thing when on the other hand two modern day examples show its also a brown thing.

And to answer your article, no theyre not from Syria theyre from Edmonton.
Last edited by Johnnny; Feb 10th, 2017 at 02:53 PM..

lone wolf

Teenage girls touched at WEM water park, man charged with 6 counts of sexual assault - Edmonton - CBC News

Cash only....

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Well cliffy you say things like genocide are a white only thing when on the other hand two modern day examples show its also a brown thing.

And to answer your article, no theyre not from Syria theyre from Edmonton.

I never said it was a white only thing. I just get sick and tired of all the hate mongering by Locutus. There is no balance. Hate is the sign of a sick and twisted mind.

Cannuck
Interesting thoughts Cliffy considering you are one of the most (if not the most) hate filled posters here. If you need somebody to recommend a good psychologist, talk to your GP