Shots fired at officer live on fox!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Breaking news on CNN: Ten officers shot. 3 officers in surgery. 3 in critical condition. 3 dead. Suspect is still on the loose.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
CNN now reporting 11 officers shot. 4 dead. They are also reporting that two suspects are in custody.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Damn, its like having to play on a stage that has to be behind chicken wire, with lights in your face as well
ALL the cops everywhere will be on full trigger finger for ever after this, and over time that will set everyone else off too..

who benefits?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yup just got off the phone with my buddy, little argument:: his view the police have been the terrorist for all these years, and now they got what's coming to them... Yikes..

He feels it will unite the blacks in the USA.. He explained that I don't know how it is as a black or Muslim..

I explained to him this will cause more Police violence because now that can't trust anyone they stop..

What now new gun laws get passed..

My buddy was at the rally.. He's home now

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BHO's sons doing his bidding.

The only thing BHO is guilty of is not making stronger gun laws..

Anyhow, I'm on the phone with the police.. My first message on this where my buddy started texting and rambling...

Now he's tell me that he hold up some place, "The police were the terrorists killing us blacks" and "the families of the cops shot can now feel what the victims of those terrorists pigs.."

Yadda, yadda yadda... I'm starting to thing he's one of the shooters. He's Black & Muslim and seems to have a very large chip on his shoulder tonight..

Also when I suggested Trumps solution, kill the Terrorist and their family, he went off the rails..

Great just off the phone again, he says this will unite the blacks and fight against the A.S.A.

Da Faq is the A.S.A.?

Then hung up