Lesbian high school cheerleader...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
offered plea deal on her 19th birthday to avoid jail for having sex with classmate, 14, after thousands sign petition to support her

• Kaitlyn Hunt, from Florida, has not yet indicated if she will accept the no contest deal for lesser charges - as she will have to admit wrongdoing
  • Deal means the teen will avoid jail and not be put on the sex offenders' register

Teen facing trial for having sex with girl offered plea deal - CNN.com

Kaitlyn Hunt: Lesbian high school student urged to take plea deal on her 19th birthday after sex charges | Mail Online

Anyway, the child was 14. Unable to consent. Rules is rules. Too bad so sad.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
On the surface I agree, she broke the law and something should be done.

What bothers me is that there is cases where sometimes a heterosexual couple in this age group would get off the hook for dating someone younger and/or having sex with them.

As well, from what I got the first time this hit the news, the family of the younger girl had no issue with anything, until suddenly the older girl hit 18 and then it was "oh my baby girl had sex with someone older than her".

All in all this entire case is a cluserpuk of stupid.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I hope certain people aren't starting to develop the disgraceful and disgusting situation here, which I've seen on another discussion forum, in which they excuse paedophilia just because it was done by a gay person.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
On the surface I agree, she broke the law and something should be done.

What bothers me is that there is cases where sometimes a heterosexual couple in this age group would get off the hook for dating someone younger and/or having sex with them.

As well, from what I got the first time this hit the news, the family of the younger girl had no issue with anything, until suddenly the older girl hit 18 and then it was "oh my baby girl had sex with someone older than her".

All in all this entire case is a cluserpuk of stupid.

No kidding.
Teen age girls muff dive each other all the time.. No pregnancies, and it gets their Ya ya's off. So lets jam up the court system.

Don't the local cops have crime to patrol against.

I hope certain people aren't starting to develop the disgraceful and disgusting situation here, which I've seen on another discussion forum, in which they excuse paedophilia just because it was done by a gay person.

You obviously never raised teen girls.
I'd sooner see a fourteen year old consensually muff diving that getting pregged.
They work it out of their system, Mr. Stuffy..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No kidding.
Teen age girls muff dive each other all the time.. No pregnancies, and it gets their Ya ya's off. So lets jam up the court system.

Don't the local cops have crime to patrol against.
Criminals are dangerous. Much easier and safer to be the Morality Patrol.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Criminals are dangerous. Much easier and safer to be the Morality Patrol.

Heck of a lot more fun to frisk for 'orifice drugs' too...

Lesbianism is 'normal' for teen age girls. Even the Old testament, which condemns anything else in detail, doesn't even bother to mention it.

St Paul condemns 'unnatural female activities' somewhere in his epistles, which I always figured meant temple prostitution. T bones, as a Xian Fundie, perhaps you can fill us in.:lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Heck of a lot more fun to frisk for 'orifice drugs' too...

Lesbianism is 'normal' for teen age girls. Even the Old testament, which condemns anything else in detail, doesn't even bother to mention it.

St Paul condemns 'unnatural female activities' somewhere in his epistles, which I always figured meant temple prostitution. T bones, as a Xian Fundie, perhaps you can fill us in.:lol:
Nah, the three unnatural female activities Saul was talking about are wearing shoes, reading and writing, and talking back.

Temple "prostitution" was a great idea. Hooking Gawd to the procreative act makes a lot more sense than calling it a sin. It's like Bill Hicks said "I learned that sex is filthy, disgusting, and immoral and you should save it for someone you truly love."

Only church in history where you actually got something worth having for your "love offering."

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
soooooooooooooooooooooo is there a problem with what she did having sex with a 14 year old?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
soooooooooooooooooooooo is there a problem with what she did having sex with a 14 year old?

Sal- its a misdemeanor, at best.

The US is one big media circus. When my EX's 14 year old was 'caught' by one of the Hyper vigilant parents in our hood getting it on at a girls party, we just advised the girls not to do it again. (I also told her it was my best advice and I regretted my EX dragging me into it.)

No fuss no muss no circus. No leering cops . No cameras no petitions. no courts.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

The US is one big media circus. When my EX's 14 year old was 'caught' by one of the Hyper vigilant parents in our hood getting it on at a girls party, we just advised the girls not to do it again. (I also told her it was my best advice and I regretted my EX dragging me into it.)

No fuss no muss no circus. No leering cops . No cameras no petitions. no courts.
I am conflicted I have to say. We (my guy and I) were just speaking about similar things the other day. I was speaking about how one of my friends had begun to hang out with one of our teachers when we were in grade 8. She had big boobs, would perch on his desk during class and went out with him all through high school. I don't know if she was sexually active with him or not but he sure got a lot of other woman pregnant at the time (rumours) but for sure one had his child and another he married.

So I was told if she pressed charges now even in her 50's that he would be libel. Ya know I never thought a thing about it. My girlfriend was the richest in the school, the nicest house with the thickest carpets and the youngest hippest parents who seemed okey dokey with it. I know when this teacher would be driving past my house, if I was sitting on the porch my mum "tolerated" his presence. I didn't understand why she had a problem with it. Now I get it...

But ya know, a kid is a kid...I am just kind of examining this issue anew and so am just wondering how people feel about various aspects of kids having sex.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Smacks too much of common sense. Not a good thing in our Kanader, doncha know.;-) Where will all the counsellors and lawyers find work

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
It's a sweet heart deal.

I think she's counting on the rampant rationalization of the homosexual lobby that any experimentation by 'gays', regardless of age or context.. is a positive transgender exploration by a 'victimized minority'... to protect her. She might be right.. given the state of things.

If convicted of statutory rape she will become a 'registered sex offender'.. which in the U.S. is public list which will follow her around for the rest of her life.

Last edited: