What exactly killed Tamerlan Tsarnaev?

Timetrvlr

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2005
BC interior
I'm betting he died from the crushing wounds when his brother ran over him, or was it the bullet wounds from the shootout? Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow when the autopsy results are revealed.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I'm betting he died from the crushing wounds when his brother ran over him, or was it the bullet wounds from the shootout? Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow when the autopsy results are revealed.
Hopefully both.

Timetrvlr

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2005
BC interior
I remember his mother wailing that the Americans had killed her son, but did they? What if his brother killed him by running over him? What would his mother say then?

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I remember his mother wailing that the Americans had killed her son, but did they? What if his brother killed him by running over him? What would his mother say then?
I don't usually find others death funny, but if the brother killed him running over him I will have to laugh.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It would be a TOS violation to post here but pics of the pre-autopsy dead body on the slab were posted right away online.

It was a mess.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Apparently he died of gun shots and blunt force to the head and body. So hubby was saying the brother could be arrested for murder for running Tamerlan down, but seems to me he is already arrested for murder, so how about an added charge of hit and run?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Want to know why he did what he did?

My old lady says "he was definitely, without question, a full on bipolar and we'll never know the truth".

It is the only thing stated by anyone that makes any sense.

He was easy pickin's for any screwball to plant ideas in his head be it screwball Muzzies or Green beans.

Too bad mental health issues are taboo, with a even the slightest notion of awareness somebody would have noticed long ago and got him the help he needed before going this far.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Want to know why he did what he did?

My old lady says "he was definitely, without question, a full on bipolar and we'll never know the truth".

It is the only thing stated by anyone that makes any sense.

He was easy pickin's for any screwball to plant ideas in his head be it screwball Muzzies or Green beans.

Too bad mental health issues are taboo, with a even the slightest notion of awareness somebody would have noticed long ago and got him the help he needed before going this far.
I think this sounds correct. And they won't go there because people will not react logically to that. There is too much emotion involved for the truth.

As for the brother...I would think they would have had a death pact where arrest was inevitable, I certainly would have.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think this sounds correct. And they won't go there because people will not react logically to that. There is too much emotion involved for the truth.

As for the brother...I would think they would have had a death pact where arrest was inevitable, I certainly would have.

You've seen a lot of Holly-Wood movies. You may even be writing one.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You've seen a lot of Holly-Wood movies. You may even be writing one.
Does life imitate art or does art imitate life? :) Actually I don't watch action movies I prefer character driven movies/shows... human behaviour has always fascinated me because the one thing you can predict is that people are unpredictable.

So what is hollywoodish about it for you...a death pact? or bipolar, or saying they won't reveal the bipolar aspect in any great detail.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Does life imitate art or does art imitate life? :) Actually I don't watch action movies I prefer character driven movies/shows... human behaviour has always fascinated me because the one thing you can predict is that people are unpredictable.

So what is hollywoodish about it for you...a death pact? or bipolar, or saying they won't reveal the bipolar aspect in any great detail.

Art imitates life. Holly-Wood ignores evidence and plays with emotion. People are predictable. I think I hear the soundtrack in your composition. The crime scene evidence would permit no further consideration of tangental minutae such as you have suggested.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Art imitates life. Holly-Wood ignores evidence and plays with emotion. People are predictable. I think I hear the soundtrack in your composition. The crime scene evidence would permit no further consideration of tangental minutae such as you have suggested.
yes art imitates life... people are not always predictable... otherwise wars would not be lost, jury tampering would be unnecessary and a myriad of other unknowns would be certainties... as for the rest, sorry I have no idea what you are saying...I know you are trying to imply something without saying it...which is your choice but leaves no room for response.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
yes art imitates life... people are not always predictable... otherwise wars would not be lost, jury tampering would be unnecessary and a myriad of other unknowns would be certainties... as for the rest, sorry I have no idea what you are saying...I know you are trying to imply something without saying it...which is your choice but leaves no room for response.

I predicted your response. I was very straightforward with my implications. You cannot proceed forensically past the street scenes and the evidence of drills being conducted in support of a crime such as the one described by the officials. insert smile

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I predicted your response.
a stated conclusion after the fact, not too impressive... :)
I was very straightforward with my implications.
implications are not straightforward as one must draw one's own conclusion. From my experience they are equivocal and leave the replier an out if they so choose to take it by saying...that is not what I meant.