Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Chris Dorner

at Feb 4, 2013 9:14:04 AM Last Resort

To: America

Subj: Last resort

Regarding CF# 07-004281

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.

complete uncensored document here:

myFOXla Mobile: Read Murder Suspect Chris Dorner's Online Manifesto About Slayings

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well he's a rambler isn't he?

Any and all claims to being unjustly treated, even if there is a grain of truth in them and I'm not saying there is or is not, have been completely rendered null and void the moment he took someone's life.

I hope they catch him quickly.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
A very rambling, angry and somewhat incoherent document. He does not mention that his dismissal for filing a false accusation of battery against another officer, was thoroughly investigated and was denied by 3 independent eye witnesses as well as the supposed victim, at least initially. This followed numerous reports of substandard performance and history of logging complaints about fellow officers.

Frankly the police, who shot up a SUV that didn't even match the description of Dorner's vehicle.. injuring two innocent people.. might be as much of a threat to the general public as Dorner.. blasting away in this case without warning or reason.. itching for some revenge and not too concerned about making sure they have the right perpetrator in their sights.

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Banner day for the LAPD

While on the hunt for an ex-cop, Police in LA shot two unarmed Asian women who were delivering newspapers.. Here is a picture of the truck the women were in.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I did. He's against racism, corruption and police brutality. No wonder he didn't fit in on the LAPD.
And he loves the Bamster. That makes him a lefty. Imagine the kerfuffle had he been a supporter of Romney or, heaven forbid, Palin; we'd never hear the end of how bad conservatives are.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I did. He's against racism, corruption and police brutality.

Well that just wraps up the entire manifesto succinctly doesn't it?

Except for the part about him threatening the lives of extended families of police officers, including children by the way. You seem to have left that part out.

No wonder he didn't fit in on the LAPD.
You mean because he's murderer. I agree, murderers shouldn't be on the police force.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Police Chief Charlie Beck Thursday called the Torrance shooting “a case of mistaken identity.”

The shooting happened when Los Angeles police detectives on the lookout for Dorner opened fire on her pickup truck as she and her daughter were delivering the Los Angeles Times in Torrance. Dorner stands 6 feet tall and weighs 270 pounds.

The attorney for the women, Glen T. Jonas said he was shocked. He said neither the size of the women nor the blue Toyota Tundra truck they were in matched the description of Dorner's Nissan Titan.

"There were two women there. They are not black. They are not large. They were not in a car that matched. No danger was presented to the officers," Jonas said. "It was such a mismatched identification."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Police-Who-Shot-Women-Mistaken-ID-Leave-190413671.html

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Obviously this nutjob's grievances with the LAPD are what set him off. Are they true? The LAPD certainly used to have a reputation for corruption, brutality and racism.