9 year old girl gives birth

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Girl, age 9, gives birth in Mexico

A nine year old girl in Mexico has given birth after becoming pregnant at the age of eight, by a seventeen year old boy that has since run away. Authorities are seeking the father, and medical staff say they will be keeping a close eye on mother and child.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the mom will be 22 when the kid hits 13 and is a teenager. At 18 and 27 they can drink together. Hell she could be a grandmom by then too.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Authorities in Jalisco state are looking for the teen "to get his story" because the girl doesn't understand what has happened. "This is a rape or child sex abuse case," the state prosecutor said
There has to be way more to this story. No one noticed that a baby of 8 was pregnant?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
She could be a 22 year old grandmother one day....

She could be an 18 year old grandmother if the trend keeps up.

35 year old grandmother.

Very weird that the body can do that so young.

Now, please don't get me wrong, I feel very sorry for this little girl, and no 9 year old should be getting pregnant in current social climates, but.....

man are we ever naïve about what the human body is meant to do, and when.

I can remember my mom lamenting to me once in my early adulthood that she was just crushed when she'd found out I'd had sex so young (14). I looked her dead in the eye and said 'mom, my body had been telling me it was time to start having kids for 3 years already, cut me some slack.'

The overextended childhood we put our kids through has isolated us from a few basic facts of biology.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
the mom will be 22 when the kid hits 13 and is a teenager. At 18 and 27 they can drink together. Hell she could be a grandmom by then too.

If family history is repeated, she can be a grandma @ 18.

ETA: karrie beat me to that. Should have read the whole thread.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
When I'm at my actual computer again I'll try to find the study I've seen before about early pubescence in primates. Basically they found that a well fed pregnant mom coupled with being well fed as a child, spells early puberty for females, because obviously, there are enough resources for a birth boom. That's where girls are at now.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
man are we ever naïve about what the human body is meant to do, and when.

I can remember my mom lamenting to me once in my early adulthood that she was just crushed when she'd found out I'd had sex so young (14). I looked her dead in the eye and said 'mom, my body had been telling me it was time to start having kids for 3 years already, cut me some slack.'

The overextended childhood we put our kids through has isolated us from a few basic facts of biology.

I totally agree with all of the above but so far as I know it was never normal for 8-9 year olds to be having children. Unless I'm mistaken its impossible for most of them to do so.

Most of my friends did start having sex well under 18 but the youngest i know of was 13 at the time. For most of human history 13-14 would have been 'normal.'

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
When I'm at my actual computer again I'll try to find the study I've seen before about early pubescence in primates. Basically they found that a well fed pregnant mom coupled with being well fed as a child, spells early puberty for females, because obviously, there are enough resources for a birth boom. That's where girls are at now.

Girls who have a high-fat diet and are not physically active or are obese are more likely to physically mature earlier.

In extreme cases, this is called precocious puberty, where puberty occurring at an unusually early age (before 8 years in girls or before 9 years in boys). In most of these children, the process is normal in every respect except the unusually early age, and simply represents a variation of normal development. In a minority of children, the early development is triggered by a disease such as a tumor or injury of the brain.

Early puberty can have adverse effects on social behavior and psychological development, can reduce adult height potential, and may shift some lifelong health risks.

Precocious puberty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What's the definition of a(n) (insert nationality or ethinic group) virgin? The slowest girl in grade 3.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Girl, age 9, gives birth in Mexico

A nine year old girl in Mexico has given birth after becoming pregnant at the age of eight, by a seventeen year old boy that has since run away. Authorities are seeking the father, and medical staff say they will be keeping a close eye on mother and child.

he should be flogged.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hormones in milk is a prime suspect.
Our food is full of hormones and gawd only knows what other kind of poison. The average14 year old now has a chest size on her that was once considered well endowed. Now it's average. How can that be unless there is something in the food which is pumping up their hormones. And how come every second kid has an inhaler? If they don't have an inhaler, they have some time of disorder....WTF?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
And how come every second kid has an inhaler? If they don't have an inhaler, they have some time of disorder....WTF?

Could just be because they're not dying like they used to. A lot of kids with some of these disorders would not have lived to adulthood up until the last couple generations. Had I been born a few decades earlier I would have been dead at 2 months old because of a stomach condition i have.