Paul Watson skips $320,000.00 bail in Germany.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
TELUS, news, headlines, stories, breaking, canada, canadian, national

It was only a matter of time. Watson made enough enemies around the world who are now lining
up to arrest him. I'm sure any country that still has a whaling industry would be glad to see Watson locked up

He lost a lot of supporters due to the video of he and crew intentionally attempting to foul the propellers of a whaling ship. A situation that easily could have led to loss of life in the stormy and isolated Antarctic ocean.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He lost a lot of supporters due to the video of he and crew intentionally attempting to foul the propellers of a whaling ship. A situation that easily could have led to loss of life in the stormy and isolated Antarctic ocean.

The video!?

He's had 3 Seasons on Animal Planet (Whale Wars) worth of the Sea Shepherds (Watson's Group) trying to foul props of Japanese whaling ships. Just about every episode they try and foul the props.

Hilariously in this season's final episode they FINALLY found the Whaling Factory ship and the two Harpoon ships started dragging ropes behind them. Then the Sea Shepherds start radioing the Japanese saying that they are threatening the lives of of the crew. They couldn't even get close to the Factory Ship during the whole whaling season.

I love watching the Sea Shepherds get tooled and outsmarted at sea every week on Whale Wars and then claim victory.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
The video!?

He's had 3 Seasons on Animal Planet (Whale Wars) worth of the Sea Shepherds (Watson's Group) trying to foul props of Japanese whaling ships. Just about every episode they try and foul the props.

Hilariously in this season's final episode they FINALLY found the Whaling Factory ship and the two Harpoon ships started dragging ropes behind them. Then the Sea Shepherds start radioing the Japanese saying that they are threatening the lives of of the crew. They couldn't even get close to the Factory Ship during the whole whaling season.

I love watching the Sea Shepherds get tooled and outsmarted at sea every week on Whale Wars and then claim victory.

Sorry, i am kind of ignorant because i will not watch that bullchit. I saw one video online and did not know it was standard practice by that goon and his entourage to attempt murder.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sorry, i am kind of ignorant because i will not watch that bullchit. I saw one video online and did not know it was standard practice by that goon and his entourage to attempt murder.

They use zodiacs and dump line after line of prop foulers in front of the whaling vessels. When the Japanese simply tow a line behind them Paul Watson and the Sea Shepherds cry foul and say how dangerous it is to damage a ship in the Southern Ocean...yet they try to do it every show.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They use zodiacs and dump line after line of prop foulers in front of the whaling vessels. When the Japanese simply tow a line behind them Paul Watson and the Sea Shepherds cry foul and say how dangerous it is to damage a ship in the Southern Ocean...yet they try to do it every show.

Ah yes but they have god on their side......err sorry wrong thread. They have righteousness on their side.

beaker

Electoral Member
Jun 11, 2012
thepeacecountry
This looks like a big mistake. I suppose it is possible that the case against him isn't so good that the German court won't be happy to take the bail money and avoid a long and costly trial.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
These greenie folks have been going to far for years. The problem is the idiots
that want to put him on trial aer more often than not worse than he is so I say
Run Forest Run, or something like that.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O.............Facing a Costa Rican prison, I'd be doin a bit of bail jumping also.

They have them big hairy spiders and poisonous snakes, etc.

And big hairy convicts also, I imagine.

Leave the soap where it falls.

..............if you get soap.

Speaking as one who doesn't knowingly use whale products, I don't see the necessity of whaling.

However, if I was the captain of a whaling vessel in the Antarctic, and that idiot tried to foul my props, I'd position riflemen along the ship and either sink the zodiacs or kill their crew. Completely justified in my mind.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
8O.............Facing a Costa Rican prison, I'd be doin a bit of bail jumping also.

They have them big hairy spiders and poisonous snakes, etc.

And big hairy convicts also, I imagine.

Leave the soap where it falls.

..............if you get soap.

Speaking as one who doesn't knowingly use whale products, I don't see the necessity of whaling.

However, if I was the captain of a whaling vessel in the Antarctic, and that idiot tried to foul my props, I'd position riflemen along the ship and either sink the zodiacs or kill their crew. Completely justified in my mind.

Why do you hate the whales Nuggler?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This looks like a big mistake. I suppose it is possible that the case against him isn't so good that the German court won't be happy to take the bail money and avoid a long and costly trial.

Unlikely. Most probably they will both keep the money and jail the ba$tard. Impounding and selling his ship to recoup costs would be a good idea as well.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Unlikely. Most probably they will both keep the money and jail the ba$tard. Impounding and selling his ship to recoup costs would be a good idea as well.

I think he and Monty Robinson would make good cell mates. They could take turns beating each other up! :lol:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Why do you hate the whales Nuggler?

That's a joke, right?

If the idiots tried to foul my props and endanger my crew, I'd take appropriate action. Never said I didn't like whales, and it's unlike the RCS to put words in another forum members mouth................eh:p

Actually I feel neutral about whales.

Ain't that a whale of a tale.!!8O

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

"We make their boat stinky."

That's a joke, right?

If the idiots tried to foul my props and endanger my crew, I'd take appropriate action. Never said I didn't like whales, and it's unlike the RCS to put words in another forum members mouth................eh:p

Actually I feel neutral about whales.

Ain't that a whale of a tale.!!8O

I don't agree with hunting whales... but somehow I root for the Japanese each show. I love watching Watson and his incompetent crews get outsmarted each week. I love watching their blind stupidity.