Edmonton anti-Racism Group Chases Off White Supremacists

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Ultimately, I'm a little curious if liberalman still maintains some kind of idea that it is Ontario's birthright to lead the nation... Nothing against Ontario, but moreso buddy's continual running commentary against the West that does nothing more than confirm the stereotypes and over generalizations about ON.

Gavin Morgan

Time Out
Mar 17, 2012
Whites have absolutely NOTHING to be proud of.

In time, history will show that Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Mozart, Dickens, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Rubens, Liszt, Tolstoy, Washington, MacDonald, Bolivar, Amundsen, Franklin, Einstein, Bell, etc. etc. etc. were all only called white, with the white in their DNA being the recessive gene.

None of these pretenders could ever measure up to shining examples of Black Pride like Snoop Dog, O.J. Simpson or Beyonce.

Pardon the hyperbole, but what is wrong with White Pride? Why are those who are proud to be white called "SUPREMACISTS" while those yelling Black Pride are called heroes?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
[QUOTE
Kakato
Exploit your natural resources..[/QUOTE]

Are you including fracking?

Ultimately, I'm a little curious if liberalman still maintains some kind of idea that it is Ontario's birthright to lead the nation... Nothing against Ontario, but moreso buddy's continual running commentary against the West that does nothing more than confirm the stereotypes and over generalizations about ON.

Since I lived in Alberta for 5 years I know what I am talking about